Connected Hearts ✔️

By charms_of_ink

🏆🥈2nd in spiritual genre (The award contest 2019) 🏆🥈Runner up in spiritual genre (Choice awards 2019) 🏆... More

cast
Chapter 1- My Prince-Charming.
Chapter 2- Why don't you get married?
Additional cast
Chapter 3- Outing with friends.
Chapter 4- Kidnapped.
Chapter 5- Confusion and Mr.Imran.
Request
Chapter-6- They are missing.
Chapter 7- Devil and Mr.Moody gets married.
Chapter 8- I don't want you as my Wife
Chapter-9- Guilty
Chapter 10- Can we be friends?
Chapter 11-Beating her..
Chapter 12- Come with me or suffer
Chapter 14- Fun fight and First kiss
Chapter 15- I like her..
Select ♳📸
Chapter 16- Zaid, I think I am in love with you...
Chapter 17- Bad boy is back..
Chapter 18- The game..
Chapter 19- I am always there for you...
Chapter 20- I miss you...
Chapter 21- Who is she to me?
Chapter 22- I can't forget him..
Chapter 23- She is My Wife..
Chapter 24- I'll talk to him..
Chapter 25- Love the Devil, Indeed!
Author's note
Author's note.
Chapter 26- My annoying friends.
Chapter 27- I am moving on...
Chapter 28- Do you still love me?
Chapter-29 - You are my other-half.
Chapter 30 - Why can't you understand?
Chapter 31 - You are beautiful.
Chapter 32- Engagement and Sadiya's wedding.
Chapter 33- You Are My Life!
Chapter 34- Creating memories with her! (Part 1)
Chapter 35- Creating memories with her! (Part 2)
Chapter 36- Her childhood crush!
Surprise Update!
Chapter 37- The Cottage!
Chapter 38- His Cute Surprise.
Chapter 39 - Journey in Switzerland ends!
Chapter 40 - Fate! (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Thank you❤️
New Story!
Hii ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
A new update!

Chapter 13- I am falling for him..

2.4K 237 116
By charms_of_ink

2 weeks later
Zaid's pov

"Nuska don't cry dear, we will go home very soon, In sha Allah.. nothing will happen to your parents, it was just a nightmare" I tried comforting Nuska but she wouldn't stop crying.

She had a nightmare where her parents were being tortured by Imran.
I hope nothing like that have happened...

These days were the horrible days in my life..
Sometimes we had no food and sometimes we had no electricity.
On top of this, thinking about our parents was the worst because we dont know whether they are safe or not.

"Darling, you go back to sleep and I will stay beside you, alright" I said and made her sleep again.

I was running my fingers through her silky brown hair, to soothe her when I remembered the day I realised how close I have become towards her.

Few days back, Ahmad visited us, just to inform that he is still alive(note the sarcasm).
So the story goes like this, Nuska was sick few days back so once Ahmad got to know this he came to see her, with a lot of food including Jam.
He wanted Nuska to eat bread and jam and that's when I stopped him because Nuska is allergic to jam.
Ahmad's immediate reply Was," so you know a lot about her? You have become too close to her right? Don't be, it will hurt you in the end."
That was the day I realised how much I know about her and how close I have become towards her.

I tried my best to stay away from her but she is a magnet who keeps pulling me towards her.

Deep inside, I know I will fall in love with her very soon so I am trying my best to stop it from happening but my heart wouldn't listen to me..

But if i fall in love with her no matter what I will never let go of her.

But I know I will Not fall in love with her so it's not a problem.

With the thoughts of Nuska I don't know when I fell asleep because even if I sleep she is the only one I dream of..urgh..
***********************
"so tell me what companies are you going to open?" I asked her indicating the NN corporation she wanted to open in future.

"I will open a chocolate factory, an Ice cream factory and also, produce beauty products with herbal items, I am producing this especially for my friend, Raiha, because she is too much engrossed about her beauty. Also I will open a.... urm... I think that's enough right?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah" I said smiling at her cute childish talk.

Seriously... I hope she will be able to manage all of her factories.. In fact her NN corporation.

"Hey, we never spoke about our friends right so tell me about your friends" Nuska asked.

Why does she want to know about my friends?

Jealous much, huh?, my inner voice spoke

No...

"My best friends are Raiyyan, Ahsan, Thariq,Yusuf, Saad, thats not my irritating brother, Aaqib, Ahad, Dawood and Usaidh. Urm... If I have to tell about them, Raiyyan, the romantic one. Also he is my childhood friend and the non-stop speaker,like you."I was speaking when she interjected, "I am very good, okay"

"Oh..yes. you are the quietest girl I have ever seen"

"Hey also lets pair up raiyyan and my friend Raiha because she wants a husband named Raiyyan so they will make a cool couple" she spoke.

"Yes, maybe we could In sha Allah." I said and continued.

"Ahsan, he is also my childhood friend and a chatterbox. Thariq, another chatterbox. Yusuf, he is a naughty boy. Saad, he is.. urm.. maybe sweet and kind. Aaqib, he is the most helpful one. Ahad, he is mostly to himself but he is very sweet and I like him. Dawood,I like him as well because he is very helpful and very caring. And finally Usaidh, he is also a quiet one like Ahad. I have many other friends as well but we aren't very close"

"Nice.. shall we pair up my friend Farrah and one your friends?" She asked yet again trying to pair up someone..

"Who else do you want to pair up?" I asked raising my eyebrow while she gave a sheepish smile.

"That's enough. Now tell me about your friends" I asked her.

"I can't.. what if you fall in love with one of them"

"Seriously idiot.. did you hit your head somewhere? Come here, I'll check" I told her.

Like seriously... why should I fall in love with her friends.. very lame.

I, myself, am trying not to fall in love with you, on top of that you fear that I will fall for your friends.

"Okay fine.. my friends are Raiha, Mariyam, Sadiya, Hafsa, Farrah,Zaina, Zaira and Aaminah. Raiha, she is a chatterbox and you know she wants a husband who has six packs. Does Raiyyan have six packs?" She questioned but I just raised my eyebrows.

Why does she want to know about Raiyyan and not about me? *pouting*

"Fine..fine.. I'll continue. Mariyam, she is very shy but she is very helpful. Sadiya, she is my cousin and she gives a lot of lectures and not to forget she wants a husband who has biceps"

"OMG! Your friends are really hilarious" I said and we started laughing.

She looks very cute when she laughs..

"But don't worry she has found her person, who has biceps. OMG! She is getting married next month and no matter what I can't miss my cousin's wedding. I want to go home." She complained, "she is actually marrying Raiha's brother, Ayyan"

"Nice" I said afterwards she continued, " Hafsa, she is a very good girl and very honest plus she is very religious. Also her youngest sister, Rukaiya, she is so cute. She is just like me"

"How can she be like you, idiot"

"I am cute,right. She is also cute,right. So since both of us are cute, I would say she is like me, two cute girls"

"Okay" I started laughing at her cute explanation.

"Next person, Farrah, she is a sleeping beauty and a lazy girl but she is very good at applying Make-up. Ya Allah, nobody could ever forget this fact about her, she is a fighting cock. Even though she isn't good at studies she is very good at fighting...
Zaina and Zaira, they are twins. They are very quiet and shy type but very punctual."

"Is that all?"

"No, one more. Aaminah, she is also very helpful and she talks out whatever she feels to tell us so I like her. Thats all, sorry if it was long"

"It's okay. Maybe I am in love with Raiha. Will you pair us up?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"What? I hate you" she cried pouting.

"I was just annoying you, wifey" I replied and both of us started laughing.

Just after we stopped laughing, there was the call for prayers so once it was done both of us headed to pray.
**********************
Nuska's pov

Days have passed and if you ask how I am now, I would say, I am scared and confused.

I am very scared about my parents safety and health.

I hope they are good.

Ya Allah, keep both our families safe and healthy.

On the other hand, Zaid is also a problem to me.

Wondering why?

Because I think I am falling in love with him.

My heart is not listening to me.

What can I do?

Anyways let's see what future holds for us.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum

So this chapter was all about their friends...

Anyways let me know what you think of this Chapter?

Do vote and comment.
Also if you like my book do share it with your friends.

Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day.

Byee
-Nuska Nisthar😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 248 14
Happy to be back on the real plane with her family and friends. Bonnie focuses on her daughter and reconnecting with Damon. But he's not ready for ro...
26.4K 1.1K 8
"What the hell are you doing here?" She asks him irritated while clutching the towel ever more tighter on her chest. He smirks seeing her only in tow...
1.8K 60 30
[ Tracy Marander ♡ Kurt Cobain. ] "She's so beautiful.." - || ☆BLEACH ERA.☆ || - ⚠️TW: heavy drugs mentioned. Cussing & mental illnesses mentioned.⚠...
2.4M 10.5K 7
Highest rank #1 in general fiction continuously for five months. This is the story of Akash and Dharani. Akash means sky and Dharani means earth.... ...