heart strings

De blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

95

14.4K 379 21
De blood_angel85

I'm sitting on the couch next to Dominic and being stared at by Jason, Dimitri, Michael and Shawn.

It's really weird and awkward. No one has said anything for like five minutes.

I'm actually kinda scared to.

Out of nowhere Dominic starts laughing.

"Ok guys this is ridiculous! I already told her we'd play."

"Of course he did."

"What you don't want to Dimitri?"

"I didn't say that. Of course will play. We just had to freak October out first."

Yeah cause I really need that right now.

"Assholes.

Jason? You haven't said a word yet."

"Um can we talk alone?"

"Yeah no problem."

Jason and I go upstairs to my room.

Before I sit down Jason grabs me hugging me tightly.

"I was so worried about you."

"I'm somewhat ok at the moment."

He lets me go and we both sit down.

"I'm just glad you're talking again. Dominic told me how bad you got."

"I was perfectly fine until he stopped buying me rum."

"October?"

"Yeah I know. He did the right thing. That's not the way to handle anything. I need to call my mom and see if I can get her and my dad out here again."

"I'm glad you finally have a good relationship with them."

"Yeah go figure it took marrying someone like Dominic."

We both laugh.

"So Saturday is ok right?"

"Yeah of course. You own the club, what am I gonna say no? Besides it's for a good cause. Is just the cover charge being donated?"

"Yea. You keep what's earned from drinks that night. Also the tips of course. Oh and those checks I never picked up I'm signing over."

"Are you sure?"

"Dude I'm Asylum's manager! I make plenty! Besides I've got a husband who spoils me! But I do want to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"Ok being the bands manager takes a lot of my time. Obviously. It's hard to keep up with the club as well. So I'm giving you the club."

Jason looks shocked!

"What wait?"

"I'm giving you the club. You're gonna be the owner of Scarlett Widow."

"Holy shit!

October thank you so much!"

He leans over hugging me.

(Knock knock)

"Come in."

The door opens and it's Dominic.

"Sorry to interrupt."

"Oh we're good. What's up baby?"

"Your dad just called asking for the jet to pick them up. They're gonna be here tomorrow."

"Ok cool. Yay!"

"Your wife gave me the club."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yeah. Is that ok Dominic? You bought it."

"Of course it is. With everything you do for the band. That's gotta be hard doing both."

"Exactly what I said. And I know Jason will treat it well."

"You know I will."

"Jason is it ok that I talk to my wife."

"Yeah no problem. I gotta get to the club!" .

"Bye Jason!"

"See you Saturday superstar."

I just smile back.

Now that I'm alone with Dominic I'm starting to feel nervous. Like first date nervous.

"Can we talk?"

"I'll try my best baby."

"That's all I ask love."

Dominic sits on the bed next to me.

"If this question is too much just let me know."

I shake my head.

"Why did you shut me out?"

I've been waiting for that question actually.

"First I was scared to. I didn't know what to say. I still don't know what to say."

I start fidgeting with my hands. Dominic noticed what I was doing and takes my hands into his.

"Just breath baby. Relax take it slowly."

Why is he so perfect?

"I think I'm pissed off more then anything. Manly at myself for cutting everyone out like I did.

I know everyone is just trying to help me. I just kept feeling like I needed to be alone and if I didn't think about it no one else would. Then I could pretend none of it happened.

But like I said in the video I made I realised I need to talk about it if I want to get past this."

"Baby if you're not comfortable talking to me I can have Lynn come over. Your mom will be here tomorrow. Hell we can go to therapy if need be."

I just smile.

"I know I'll talk to Lynn and my mom but right now Dominic I need my husband more then anything else."

I look up and Dominic's eyes look glassy.

"I feel like shit October."

"Why?"

"Because that piece of shit is my father! My own fucking father did this just to hurt me! What the fuck did I do to deserve this?! For you to deserve this?!"

I grab ahold of Dominic tightly.

"I don't know baby. But you don't and I don't. I don't blame you for any of this.

You're not him."

These past six weeks I was only thinking about myself not even thinking how this was effecting him.

"I'm sorry Dominic."

He tightens his grip on me pulling us down to the bed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Um I need to tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"While this was going on I wrote a few songs. I hope that's ok."

"Of course it is."

"We're playing them on Saturday."

"I can't wait to hear them."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

268K 11.4K 74
In which Percy Jackson finds himself tied up with the mischievous daughter of Apollo. or In which Juliet Alexander would do anything to make the son...
251K 7.7K 51
Struhst Island Book #3 Allison and Mads are getting married. Plans must be made but things come to a halt when Allison recieves a disturbing letter...
818K 16K 50
Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...
83.1K 2.8K 27
"I'm American." "American? What the hell are you doing all the way over here?" ━ William Schofield x OC ━ 1917 fanfiction