heart strings

By blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

85

15.1K 405 19
By blood_angel85

We're in San Francisco!

We've only got five more shows until we're back in L.A. I can't wait to be home. In our home, in our bed!

Also to be seen by my doctor to let me know everything is ok. I stopped bleeding but Dominic being him doesn't want to try anything until I get okayed.

But I've been on cloud nine since he told off Carol. I love my husband.

We've got a hotel room for the night. So yay hot shower!

Dominic is taking me to Alcatraz today. I look over at Dominic and he's finishing getting dressed. I've been dressed and ready to go for fifteen minutes.

Yes I'm excited.

"Babe! Come on!"

"Being a tad inpatient are we?"

"I'm excited! I've been wanting to go to Alcatraz for years!"

"Why didn't you ever go before?"

"Jason, Lynn and I we're suppose to go for my birthday. But then Travis slept with Elizabeth. So I said I didn't want to go."

"Instead you spent the weekend with me."

"Yeah I did. And that was way better then Alcatraz my love."

"Ok I'm ready. Let's go to lobby. I'm sure everyone else is waiting for us."

We walk downstairs and yeah everyone else was waiting.

"Geez what took you guys so long?"

"Dominic's fault."

I notice Dimitri raise his eyebrow.

"Not that Dimitri."

"I couldn't figure out what to wear."

I giggle under my breath.

We get on to the bus and head towards the pier. I'm sitting on the couch between Dominic's legs. He has his arms around my waist.

I feel like he's being extra affectionate today. My stomach isn't hurting anymore so he can actually hold me again.

I hated that he wasn't able to hold me cause it hurt too much. I could tell it was effecting him too. Not being able to have sex is one thing but not being able to cuddle up to him was way worse.

I lean my head back laying it against his chest. Damn I missed him.

"I can't wait until we're back home."

"Me either."

He kisses down my neck.

"Hey we're in here too!"

We both start laughing.

We arrive to the boat and get on.

Little while later we're in the island. And I am snapping pictures. I'm such a tourist.

I go to turn to take a picture of the ocean. I look over to my right and I'm stunned. It's that fucking diner guy.

I walked away quickly back to Dominic wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You ok baby girl?"

"No that guy is here."

"What guy?"

"That diner guy. Lynn!"

"What?"

"Look."

"Holy shit. What the fuck is he doing here!?"

"Right?!

Dominic seriously I'm freaked out by that guy."

"If he's smart he'll keep his distance."

Dominic wraps his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"Let's go look around baby."

For the rest of the time there Dominic didn't leave my side or take his arms off of me.

When we got back to the hotel Dominic ordered room service for us. We stayed in bed watching movies until we had to go to the arena.

"October we've gotta go."

"I don't want you to let me go."

"I'll never let you go."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what."

He leans down kissing my forehead.

"Ok let's get your cute ass on a stage."

He laughs.

"Leather?"

"Yes please."

We grab our bags and head downstairs. Surprisingly we were the first ones on the bus. Few seconds later though everyone else joined us.

"So the wedding day is getting closer. Getting nervous?"

"A little bit yeah."

"Dimitri?"

"A little bit too. But not over getting married. Over my vows."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Dominic's the song write of the group."

"Ask Dominic to write em."

We all laugh.

"But yeah that was the reason I didn't want us to have vows. No matter what I'd say, it wouldn't compare to the expert."

I look at Dominic and he's just smiling.

"I loved what you said at the wedding baby. Even if we did write vows no matter what they would have been, I still would have loved them cause they came from your heart."

Seriously is this man even real?

Could he get anymore perfect?

We get to the arena and we head to the back. Dominic and I find our dressing room.

He takes off his jacket and sits on the couch.

Damn I wanna straddle him so badly right now.

"What are you think baby girl?"

"Really want to know?"

"Yeah I do."

"I'm thinking about how badly I wanna ride your cock right now."

He reaches up grabbing my hips pulling me on top of him. I can feel his cock getting hard underneath me. I couldn't help but moan loudly.

"I want that too."

He kisses down my neck then trails his tongue back up to my ear. I feel his lips nibbling softly on my skin.

His warm breath on my skin giving me chills down my spine. I moan softly again.

(Knock knock)

"Show time Dominic!"

Dominic whispers into my ear.

"Now we both got blue balls."

The only thing I can do is laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9K 89
After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making wedding plans and briefly ignoring the t...
251K 7.7K 51
Struhst Island Book #3 Allison and Mads are getting married. Plans must be made but things come to a halt when Allison recieves a disturbing letter...
131K 4.1K 23
Y/n finds herself trapped in the world of danganronpa. Given the title of 'Ultimate Darling', she knows that she can handle this situation with ease...
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.