[old & cringy] BNHA x Reader...

By Aifilea

WARNING: old cringe writing ahead- please do not read. If I remember right, they're all female reader except... More

yikes - a final update
•Todoroki || Tell Me•
•Kirishima || Sick Day•
•Kamanari || Love me, woman!•
•Kirishima || Staring Contest•
•Mustard || Sick•
•Aizawa || Pranks•
•Midoriya || To Be A Hero•
•Shinso || Cat Cuddles•
•Fatgum || Stolen•
•Mustard || New Recruit•
•Todoroki || Christmas Specials 1•
•Monoma || Christmas Specials 2•
•Midoriya || Christmas Specials 3•
•Shinso || Christmas Specials 4•
•Aizawa || Christmas Special 5•
•Bakugo || Christmas Specials 6•
•Kaminari || Christmas Specials 7•
•Drabbles || Christmas Specials 8•
•Kirishima || Christmas Specials 9•
•Sero || Christmas Specials 10•
•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•
•Tetsutetsu || Christmas Specials 12•
•Shigaraki || Christmas Specials 13•
•Tododeku || Christmas Specials 14•
•Midoriya/Shinsou || Christmas Specials 15•
•1-A || Christmas Specials 16•
•Yamada || Christmas Specials 17•
•Tamaki || Christmas Specials 18•
•Mina || Christmas Specials 19•
•Multiple (Intro) || Christmas Specials 20•
•Multiple (Party) || Christmas Specials 21•
•Multiple (Endings 1) || Christmas Specials 22•
•Multiple (Endings2) || Christmas Specials 23•
•Multiple (Endings3) || Christmas Specials 24•
•Multiple (Endings4) || Christmas Specials 25•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt2)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt3)•
•Toga || Psychotic Love•
•Shinsou || Wining isn't everything•
•Monoma || Rivalry•
•Mina || Pocky•
•Mirio || Little Game...•
•Tsuyu || Brother•
•Todoroki || Wait•
quiznak (and some headcannons)
•Dabi || Stop•

•Todoroki || Assassin (pt1)•

5.5K 94 89
By Aifilea

Okay so it's been snowing the past 24 hours, and there's already a foot of snow. It's still snowing too... ^^thats my front yard. I want it to go away, but at the same time, I'm hoping for a snow day on Monday...

Requested by Fluchie (edit: sorry for the constant changing, it wont let me @ the requester for some reason..)

-----

"Y/N." A man calls.

"Yes father?" A girl, around 14 years old, calls back.

"Your mother and I will be taking on a big mission. We won't be back for a while, so we expect you to take care of any incoming targets. Can you handle it?" The girls father asks, stepping into her doorway.

"Yes, father." Y/N says with a monotone voice.

"Thank you, darling. Your mother and I are so proud of you for what you have become. At this rate, you'll be the number one ranked assassin." Her father pats her head with a fond smile on his face. "We'll be back as soon as possible. Good luck." with that, he leaves the room.

After a few minutes, Y/N hears the front door slam. Her parents were gone, and now she could put her plan into action. She pulls out her notebook that she kept hidden in her desk and flips through the pages, brushing up on all of the things she's written over the past year.

"...yeah. I don't want to go there either, but boss' orders." Y/N hears voices talking outside her door.

"Alright, well, lets just hurry up and get this over with." Another voice says, footsteps fading.

The guardians are leaving...?" Y/N smiles to herself, picking up her backpack and throwing essentials in, money, clothes, food, etc. She slips it on with her mask and closes her bedroom door.

So far, no one has noticed. She hurries down the hallway, making as little noise as possible, and finally reaches the front door. The only thing standing between her and freedom. Freedom from all of this blood, pain, and death.

She opens the door quietly and takes her first breath of freedom, her first step outside as a new Y/N. A free Y/N.

She smiles as she runs down the road and to the shore, she heard the day before that there would be a ship heading to deliver supplies to an area by a school called U.A.. That's the school she wishes to get in to so she can start her new life as a hero. As she approaches the shore, she sees men carrying crates that contain food and water onto a ship docked nearby. Y/N grabs the bag strap on her shoulder tightly, this is it.

Around the corner, she finds a crate that looks big enough for her to fit in, so she hurries to get in. A few seconds later, she's being moved onto the ship. Success.

After hours of darkness, she hears footsteps of the crew members and shuffling boxes before she feels she's being lifted. Soon, she's placed down and the footsteps fade. Taking deep breaths, she opens the top and jumps out, running as fast as she can as to not be seen.

"I'm free..." She whispers on the streets of the busy town. There's people everywhere. And those people aren't scared of her. More importantly, she doesn't have to kill any of those people. She continues down the street until she gets to a relatively deserted place, putting her instantly on edge.

"No.. Please.." A woman cowers in an alley way. Y/N drops her bag behind a box and follows the sound of the woman's voice.

"Shut it, lady. Give me your money or the little girl gets it." A mans voice threatens, followed by a cry of a girl.

"I don't have any money! Please, let her go!" The woman cries, tears streaming down her face.

"No money? I guess this little girl will suffice- AH!" The man suddenly drops to the ground, followed by a sickening snap of his bones. Y/N has had enough. She manipulated the gravity around the man, careful not to hurt the girl, and crushed him. The woman stares wide eyed in shock until she feels her daughter hugging her.

"T-thank you..." The woman manages to say.

"No problem. Please, be careful. Next time you might not be so lucky." Y/N calls over her shoulder, turning the corner and picking up her bag. As she walks, she can't help but feel as if someones watching her. She shakes it off as paranoia.

However, a man with great flames watched the whole thing. And this man would change her life forever.

------

It's been a few months, Y/N made it into U.A.'s hero course. She hasn't made any friends in fear of her parents finding her and being taken away. She doesn't want anyone to get attached to her when she knows she will probably have to leave eventually.

Towards the end of the Sports Festival, Y/N is walking around the halls during Todoroki and Midoriya's battle when someone grabs her shoulder. Out of instinct, she increases the gravity around her, causing the person to fall.

"Amazing... The power you have is quite strong." A male voice says. Y/N turns around, shocked to see the number 2 hero.

"Oh... Thanks. Did you need something?" Y/N questions as the hero gets back on his feet.

"I just wanted to introduce myself. I saw that you threw your chance at winning on purpose. Why is that?" Endeavor asks, crossing his arms.

"I don't wish for the world to know my name yet. It's better that way."

"Your quirk is quite strong... A perfect match for my Shouto." Endeavor smirks as the girls eyes widen.

"What? Perfect match?" Y/N takes a step back, the words sinking in.

"Yes. A perfect match. You and my son. Where are your parents? I must speak to them."

"Uh... My parents? Ha... I haven't talked to them in months." Y/N shrugs.

"Oh? That'll make this that much easier. Have a good day, F/N L/N." With that, he walks away.

"How strange..." Y/N mumbles.

-----

"Shouto!" Endeavor shouts.

"I'm right in front of you..." Shouto crosses his arms, glaring at his father.

"Ah, yes. Shouto, I have found the perfect woman for you. In fact, you must know her." Endeavor smirks as his sons eyes narrow.

"'Perfect woman'? What makes you think I want a 'perfect woman'?" Shouto strikes back.

"As your father, I am only looking out for you."

"Looking out for me? That's rich coming from you. All you want is for me to beat All Might because you couldn't."

"How dare you speak to me that way! I'll have you know, I have already scheduled the wedding, since I'm now the girls legal guardian." Shouto freezes.

"Legal guardian? Wouldn't that make her my sister?" He fights the urge to gag at the thought as his father slams his fist onto the table.

"I said I'm her guardian. Not her father. Seeing as she ran away from her parents, she needed someone so she could stay in U.A.. In fact, she's in your class." This time, Shouto slams his fist down and stands up, knocking his chair down.

"You mean to tell me you blackmailed a girl into this? Not just any girl, a girl in my class?" He shouts, anger rising within him.

"Blackmailed? No. I'm simply protecting her. If someone were to find out, she would have been kicked out for sure. She has me to thank for not being kicked out here and now. So, she is repaying me by marrying you. You cannot refuse this."

"What- okay. Just who is this girl?" 

"F/N L/N." Endeavor smirks.

"Her?! How could you! She's one of the top of our class, and you force her into this?! I'm ashamed to even call you my father. Let alone a father." Shouto walks out of the room, and out of the house. His mind is raging with so many thoughts. The one that sticks out the most to him is how could such a girl be stuck with him? Him of all people?

He's never even talked to this girl. Now that he thinks about it, she never really talked to anyone. Did she avoid people so no one would know that she's a runaway? Whatever the reason, he's going to find out. He's going to get out of this one way or another.

-----

Monday is finally here, Shouto thinks for probably the first time ever. He's never wanted to go to school so much on a Monday than today. Today is when he gets his answers. No matter what.

As he's walking in the hallways, he spots the girl he's looking for. Speeding up, he calls her name. The girl stops and turns around, shocked at who it is calling her.

"Yes, Todoroki?" Y/N smiles.

"Why? Why did you talk to my father?" The boy asks, falling into step with her.

"I-I... Sorry, I have to go!" Y/N turns and practically sprints in the opposite direction.

"What the... But class is this way...?" Todoroki shakes his head and walks into the classroom, taking his seat.

Soon, the bell rings and Y/N is nowhere to be found. Aizawa walks in and takes attendance, raising a brow when Y/N doesn't say 'here'.

"Where is she?" Aizawa asks.

"Who?" Kaminari questions.

"Dude!" Kirishima punches his shoulder. "L/N! She sits right behind you."

"Huh? Oh!" Kaminari says in realization.

"So unmanly..." Kirishima mumbles.

"Sorry I'm late." Y/N says, opening the door. "I... Overslept..."

"Don't let it happen again." Aizawa says before continuing. Y/N walks to her seat, avoiding eye contact with her classmates.

The lessons drag on, until lunch finally comes. Y/N sticks around the classroom until its almost empty, and attempts to leave.

"Wait." Todoroki calls behind her. Y/N stops in the doorway, closing her eyes tightly as if it'll just go away. But to her luck, it doesn't. "Can you answer my questions now?"

"Uh... It depends on what it is." Se grips her backpack tightly as they both walk down the hallway.

"Well, first of all, why are you so tense?" He asks, causing her to somehow tense more.

"O-oh... I'm just stressed? Yeah, stressed." She stutters, loosening her grip a little.

"Stressed with what?" He asks, trying to keep the conversation casual.

"Y'know... The usual, homework, tests... Work..." She replies as casually as possible.

"Yeah.. Wait, work? What work?" He glances at her as her eyes widen.

"Oh, haha! Just school work. School work. Anyways, I've got to go now! Bye!" And she runs away again. Todoroki sighs, frustrated with her constantly running away. Were his questions really that hard? Is he pushing too hard? He decided to take it slow and gradually try to find out. Maybe trying to get to know her first. Will they be friends, he wonders. Maybe that's a step he has to take for the answers he wants.

----------

Okay, so this one is way longer than the others I've written, and I'll be splitting it into two parts. This part alone is almost 2000 words... Jeez 😂 Anyways, I'll upload the next part soon. 

Hope this is alright for the person who requested it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 65 40
All the books in one! Now you can all enjoy all of them in one instead of searching them all up! Update: I had deleted the other separate ones but al...
422K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
111K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
3.1K 48 18
DISCONTINUED REWRITING RIGHT NOW! (I'm just gonna change the chapters here so no need to worry about finding the new book) hello, might change the ti...