My mistake. - a Vampire Acad...

By neverlandstories_

It's one week after the incident in the cabin, and Rose couldn't be more happy. What happens when Dimitri has... More

My mistake. - a Vampire Academy fanfiction -
what!
liar liar
going back?
Oh no she didn't.
Scarred
You can't tell anyone
tell him.
visit
I can drive
family
Anger
You run
Stories.
a horror story
honor
Well, shit.
Some alone time
The truth and more worries
Gone
Spirit's Darkness.
When truth is told and lust kicks in..
opinions
to stress or not to stress.
Being kidnapped..
Phoenix or not, this birdy is going down
Oi, get your hands of my body.
*Don't shoot.*
Upload
I need to do this.
Lost game
late night burger
labor
any names?
you handed me my ass?
***
explanation **
the lake
coronation
a mother
#
tray of food
the deal
avoiding things
a few hours
tomorrow
I love you
Us

Baby mine..

10.9K 262 72
By neverlandstories_

Dimitri POV

'That's not any of your business guardian Belikov.' she snapped.

Who am I fooling? I already know the answer... I just need to hear it from her.

'Yes, it is.' I snapped back at her, my beautiful feisty Roza. No Dimitri she's not yours.

'Why would it be?'

'Because you were my student Rose, You were one of the best out there. I didn't expect you too hook up with some guy and lose your shot at being Lisa's guardian?'

'Yeah, because I obviously am the only one to blame here huh.' She yells.

Is she blaming me? Is she really that pathetic?

'Are blaming me? This is your own fault Rose. I thought you learned about using protection. You're the one who chose Ivashkov as rebound boy.' I hissed. Gripping the steering wheel.

'Sure, make it all about Adrian.' she yells, I have to calm down. After all, she still has a baby in there.

'So he isn't the one to blame? Who is Rose? Did you start sleeping around? Is Tasha right about you? You're not even supposed to be in a situation like this Rose.' As soon as the words leave my mouth I regret them. I know better than to think that of Rose. She's wild, feisty and sometimes childish but she isn't a slut. I'm just as much to blame, if I hadn't left her...

She looks at me, shocked and hurt. If I could kill myself right now, I would.

'I can't believe you just said that. You of all people, so what are you saying, to abort this baby?'

'No! You know I would not let you do that either. I'm just saying that I thought you were smarter than this. Adrian isn't even here for you.'

'If it were your child in here, you would still say I'm a slut and stupid?' Rose whispers.

To be honest, if it were my child, I would react diffrently. I would probably be jumping for joy... I'd be happy but I would still be worried, I would be there for her. But knowing it was some stranger's child or Ivashkov's yeah, that's kind of hard for me.

'I would still think about your future, why are you even trying to make this about me, we can't have children together Rose.' I say. God, but how I wish we could...

'Which is why you left me for skank numero uno.' she murmers. Trust Rose to say something like this.

We stopped at a privet hospital.

'How are you going to take care of this baby? Do you really want to become like your mother? Making your little child in there suffer of never seeing his mother or even knowing his father?

That was a low blow and I knew it. I don't know what it is, just the thought of Rose being with someone else...

Her face showed me only few emotions. Hurt and anger.

She bolted out of the car and walked towards the hospital.

Rose POV

I can't believe he said those things to me. Back there I really had a moment where I wanted to scream 'SHUT UP, your the father!'

But after the way his been acting..thinking so low of me, I don't know if I want him to be a father to my babyboy.

We walked inside and are welcomed by Doctor Minsk, I'm so happy that she came all the way to Russia to follow me up.

'Hey, doctor Minsk, I'm really thankful, I mean you came to Russia. That's crazy.' I laugh at her. She's a beautiful woman, around forty I think, she has long red hair.

Redhead. Plane. Pain. Jesse, got that flashback is not what I needed.

I feel the presence behind me, really? He had to come inside...

'Rose, you know you can call me Megan! And ofcourse I would follow, your my wonderwoman.'

I know she's talking about the fact that she knows that this baby's parents are both dhampir.

'Ok, Megan, please don't make me blush.' I say ashamed.

'Come on in Rose, you can wait here sir.' she nods at Dimitri with a polite smile, which he returns to her.

I'm on my back on the bed while Megan is putting some gel on my stomach and let me tell you it's cold.

'oh!' she gasps. Oh, huh? What oh?

'What's wrong? Something happened?' I'm going to kill Jesse! If this is because of him, I swear I will hurt him!

'Nothings wrong, it's just that last time I didn't notice this.' she whispers. She looks up at me amazed.

'What?' I panic.

'Well congrats Rose, your pregnant with twins, I'm sorry I couldn't notice sooner.'

Twins! Wow.

'Seriously? That's amazing... so I'm now going to have a boy and a-'

'girl' she smiles.

I should probably tell her about the incident on the jett.

'Megan, there's something I need to tell you, it's kind of private so please don't tell this to anyone?' I ask her.

She gives me a concerned look and nods.

'I, I was attacked... raped.' suddenly my body feels like a thousand of bricks.

She jumps up and rushes over to me. 'Omg, Rose I am so sorry...did you tell anyone?'

'No, except my friends Christian, Ryan and you. The man outside this door, well he kind of is the father of my children?'

She stares at me.

'So is this going to be a problem later? You know the rape? They used so creepy compulsion which caused me to feel a lot of pain' I cringed.

'The babies weren't affected dear, but I'm kind of worried about you...but I know your a strong womans Rose.' she says softly,

'So his their father...wasn't he like your teacher in Sint Vladimir? So how could you guys be...' I raise my brows suggestively.

'oooooow.' she says.

'I know my life is crazy right? I'm such a waste of space...'

'Shut up Rose, you are one of the most brave person I've ever known.'

there's a short knock on the door.

'You should tell him..' she admits.

'Pf, I don't know.' I groan.

'Come in!' No, Megan! Don't invite him in!

In seconds the Russian god is standing beside me. I just want to wrap my arms around him and talk, talk, talk. Figure things out. Be together again.

'What was all the yelling about?' he asked, confused and worried at the same time.

'Tell him Rose.' Megan says sternly.

He gave me a confused look.

'I'm having twins...' I say.

'Not what I meant Rose!'

'Megaaan.' I whined.

'No he deserves to know.'

'He doesn't he has a girlfriend Megan, they live together.'

'I'm right here! Can someone, please tell me what's going on?'

Megan narrows her eyes at me.

'What do you think about Rose being pregnant Dimitri?'

I gaped at her, why is she asking him that? God she's awesome but right now I really hate her.

'I think it's a little too early for her to be even thinking about kids, she had a great future... and getting pregnant with Ivashkov's baby isn't what I'd call a good future but I know Rose and if there's one thing that I know about her is, that she fights.

She fight's for what's right and I know she's going to be an amazing mother to her children.'

His words were soft and filled with love and regret. Whoaa. Stop the bus! Does he still love me?

I must say I'm kind of shocked.

'What happened to being stupid rebound girl?' I asked him, I narowed my eyes at him.

'I guess that was out of line... it's not like I have a say in this...' he sounds hurt.

'Actually...' Megan began.

'You wouldn't dare.' I hissed. Jeez, if Dimitri knows he's going to hate me forever.

'I'm sorry Rose, I have to do this.'

'What the hell are you both talking about?'

'Well do you remember when I said that Rose is my wonderwoman?' she looks up at him, yeah well he is tall.

He looks at me suspiciously and then moves his gaze to Megan.

Look at the ground Rose, just look at the ground.

Don't look into those gorgeous dark brown eyes. 'Megan please -' I yell. But she interrupts me.

'I call her that because Rose is the first and only known dhampir who's capable of having children with other dhampirs.'

Great. Thanks Doctor Minsk.

'Do understand what I'm saying?' she asks Dimitri.

I know Dimitri's smart, he's always been smart. He'll figure this out in no time.

His eyes widen and that's my cue to leave.

That's why I run out the door and leave the hospital.

I can perfectly walk alone. I have my stake, phone.

Just me being alone. That's exactly what I need.

Footsteps. God already? Couldn't he like wait?

Ofcourse not silly, says the inner voice. His the father of your children.

Well I have to face it sometime...

.............................................................................................

So here's the new chapter! Do you like it? Give me some Feedback guys! 

Comment, Vote & Fan <3

 I want 5 Likes and 10 comments before I continue.. Make me happy :D

------------> awesome fanmade trailer of vampire Academy check it out !

xMyr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 331 24
What if Shadow Kiss ended differently and Dimitri was never turned? Keep reading to find out. The Vampire Academy series belongs to Richelle Mead.
3.9K 87 1
An alternative way of life for Rose, Dimitri and our favorite circle of friends and family. This is a one shot, so I really hope that you guys enjoy...
43.9K 1.2K 50
Vampire Academy: Rose is affected by the darkness a lot sooner. She has found an unusual way to cope with this. But when Dimitri brings her back to t...
5K 135 21
People who have not read the Vampire Academy series may read this book as it includes a summary of what you need to know. This starts after Shadow Ki...