When You Saved Me

Від AllieRosenthal

Callie has always lived in the darkness, men coming and using her at their will. She thought that this was al... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
*Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
*Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 2

12.1K 303 136
Від AllieRosenthal

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I don't know if you guys even do that here, but a heads up that this next chapter is very violent. So if you're bothered by that you may want to skip it.

~The previous day~

Callie P.O.V

The nice man who brings the snacks just left. He said he was going to make things better for me, I don't really know what that means. He's kind of the only good thing in my life seeing as he doesn't 'fuck' me, or at least that's what they call it.

I've just finished my chocolate when I feel heavy footprints coming down the stairs; I don't hear them, that door is pretty sound proof I think, but I can FEEL them 'thump, thump, thump.' My heart drops into my stomach, I know those footprints, it's him! I crawl up the wall with my bare feet and hands and dash to the back of the cellar hanging from the ceiling like a spider.

The door is unbolted.

SHIT, I look around desperate for somewhere to hide; but it's useless, the chain around my neck makes it impossible. I just curl up as small as I can and brace myself for what's coming.

He opens the door, for that brief moment I can see his frame in the light from upstairs. He's really tall, like HUGE! He doesn't have hair, and he has a funny chin.

The silhouette disappears as he gently shuts the door behind him.

"Caaaallie," he called, sending shivers down my spine, I crouch as close to the roof as I possibly can, already knowing from experience that it will do no good.

"Come here Callie, you already know what happens when you disobey me." His voice not yet angry, but there was a threatening tone laced with amusement. "This is your last chance," as the words left his mouth I feel a slight tug on my chain. I shake my head, wanting to cry, but I won't. I never cry, it's a waste of energy plus they like it.

"Suit yourself then." He said, his voice as cold as the cement ceiling I'm clinging to. I close my eyes, bracing myself for impact. He pulls the chain, hard, and I come crashing down--my head whips back and cracks on the floor. He proceeds to drag me towards him using the chain around my neck, the whole way I kick my legs and attempt to get my hands under the chain so I can breathe. I'm just about to pass out when I'm finally close enough to him and the chain slackens. I take a huge gulp of air.

Just as I finally stop seeing stars, a hard kick connects my side, my ribs cracking audibly. I grunt, my eyes welling up with tears, I swallow hard and grit my teeth. I will not cry. He chuckles softly and yanks the chain backward, proceeding to choke me again; meanwhile, he stomps down on my shoulder, dislocating my arm, so that I won't be pulled up with the chain.

I fight as hard as I can but I can't break free. I start seeing stars and my vision goes blurry as I struggle to take a breath. He's screaming at me, but I can't make out what he's saying, all I can think as I look up at him is, "fuck you and your ugly-ass chin," and then everything goes black.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.