[old & cringy] BNHA x Reader...

Bởi Aifilea

WARNING: old cringe writing ahead- please do not read. If I remember right, they're all female reader except... Xem Thêm

yikes - a final update
•Todoroki || Tell Me•
•Kirishima || Sick Day•
•Kamanari || Love me, woman!•
•Kirishima || Staring Contest•
•Mustard || Sick•
•Aizawa || Pranks•
•Midoriya || To Be A Hero•
•Shinso || Cat Cuddles•
•Fatgum || Stolen•
•Mustard || New Recruit•
•Todoroki || Christmas Specials 1•
•Monoma || Christmas Specials 2•
•Midoriya || Christmas Specials 3•
•Shinso || Christmas Specials 4•
•Aizawa || Christmas Special 5•
•Bakugo || Christmas Specials 6•
•Kaminari || Christmas Specials 7•
•Drabbles || Christmas Specials 8•
•Kirishima || Christmas Specials 9•
•Sero || Christmas Specials 10•
•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•
•Tetsutetsu || Christmas Specials 12•
•Shigaraki || Christmas Specials 13•
•Tododeku || Christmas Specials 14•
•Midoriya/Shinsou || Christmas Specials 15•
•1-A || Christmas Specials 16•
•Yamada || Christmas Specials 17•
•Tamaki || Christmas Specials 18•
•Mina || Christmas Specials 19•
•Multiple (Intro) || Christmas Specials 20•
•Multiple (Party) || Christmas Specials 21•
•Multiple (Endings2) || Christmas Specials 23•
•Multiple (Endings3) || Christmas Specials 24•
•Multiple (Endings4) || Christmas Specials 25•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt1)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt2)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt3)•
•Toga || Psychotic Love•
•Shinsou || Wining isn't everything•
•Monoma || Rivalry•
•Mina || Pocky•
•Mirio || Little Game...•
•Tsuyu || Brother•
•Todoroki || Wait•
quiznak (and some headcannons)
•Dabi || Stop•

•Multiple (Endings 1) || Christmas Specials 22•

3.7K 84 40
Bởi Aifilea

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. As you can see ^^ above, I made lots of cookies w/ my best friend who I haven't seen in like a year, so sorry not sorry- anyways, enjoy~

Izuku Midoriya

Y/N turns to face the boy behind her, face bright red.

"I-Izuku!" Y/N says, surprised.

"Haha.." He laughs nervously.

"Hurry up and kiss!" Someone shouts.

"A-ah! Y/N, you don't have to if y-you're uncomfortable! I-I understand.." Izuku mumbled, looking down.

"Izu." Y/N starts, "Look at me." She puts a hand on his shoulder, causing him to tense up. The boy makes no move to look at her, causing her to sigh. "Alright..." She mumbles, leaning (up,down) to kiss his cheek.

"Y-Y/N!" Izuku stumbles back, face redder than ever. "W-why'd you- I don't- Huh?" Izuku starts muttering nonsense, causing Y/N to laugh.

"Calm down, Izu." She hugs him, causing him to tense at the contact before relaxing, and awkwardly patting the girls back.

"That damn nerd..." Bakugu grumbles, looking more angry than usual. The people around him take a step away, afraid of what might happen. The explosive boy walks up to the pair and pulls them apart, glaring at Izuku. "If you hurt her in any way, you'll have to go through hell and back." He grumbles, getting a chorus of awes. "Shut up!"

"Wh-what? It was j-just a kiss on the cheek!" Izuku starts talking really fast, trying to calm Bakugo, but his attempts are futile.

"H-hey, let's just enjoy the rest of the party!" Y/N suggests, hoping to calm the tense atmosphere.

"Good idea!" Mina says, grabbing Bakugo and pulling him away from the terrified Izuku.

"Izu, stay after for a bit. Please?" Y/N whispers to him.

"A-alright..." He says back nervously.

After that incident, everyone lines up to get food, and all chat happily amongst each other.

"Y/N, the food's great!" Denki comments, causing a majority of the people there to agree.

"Thanks guys! Today has been really fun, you guys are the best friends anyone could ask for." Y/N smiles with a blush on her face.

"So cute!" Multiple people say.

The party continues on with lots of laughing and jokes, even Bakugo and Todoroki are laughing with everyone else. Monoma managed to put his grudge on 1-A on hold for the day, just for Y/N. Even Shinso and Tamaki were enjoying themselves, talking to people and making friends with some they've never seen before.

Overall, Y/N thinks this party was a success. Soon, it's time for everyone to leave. Y/N says bye to them one by one until it's just Izuku and her left on the couch.

"So, why did you want me to stay after?" Izuku questions after a few moments of silence.

"Well... I wanted to talk to you alone, and... I really like you, Izu." Y/N confesses shyly, a deep blush on her cheeks.

"Y-you do?" Izuku asks in disbelief. "A-are you sure? Y-you mean it?"

"Yes, Izu. I'm positive." Y/N scoots close to the boy, bringing him into a tight hug. "I really like you... A lot..." She mumbles, the tiring day catching up to her causing her to slowly close her eyes.

"I-I like you too, Y/N..." Izuku admits. "You're really tired... You should sleep. I'll see myself out." Izuku goes to stand up, but gets pulled back down.

"Don't go..." Y/N says sleepily.

Izuku can't say no to her, so he ends up calling his mom and telling her he won't be home tonight. His mom puts two and two together and squeals on the phone before hanging up, leaving Izuku a blushing mess.

"Goodnight... Izu." Y/N mumbles.

"Goodnight." Izuku says, leaning his head on top of hers and falling asleep with her.

Shouto Todoroki

"Sho-" Y/N stops when she feels a cold hand go around her waist and a warm one brushing hair out of her face. "Wh-wha-" Y/N stutters, a bright red blush on her face.

"Get some, Todoroki!" Someone shouts, causing a faint pink blush to rise onto his cheeks.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable." He whispers in her ear. When he backs up and looks at her face, he smiles. He loves having this effect on her. He slowly leans in, lips inching closer and closer. Y/N can feel his warm breath against her lips as she waits anxiously. When he doesn't close the gap, she gets tired of waiting and leans (up/down) to kiss him on the lips.

People around cheer, some people are completely silent. Others are wishing they were in Todoroki's place. After a few seconds, they get pulled apart.

"Come on now, let's keep this PG-13!" Mina warns, playfully glaring at the two.

"S-sorry, Mina." Y/N looks down. Todoroki smiles at the girl and takes her hand in his before bringing it to his lips and kissing her knuckles. Around them, some classmates are grumbling about how it should've been them. But no one can stay angry, it's Y/N, after all.

"Y/N, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." Todoroki smirks, seeing the red on her face become darker.

"R-really?" Y/N looks him in the eyes before turning away, trying to control the blush on her cheeks.

"Yeah. You're so cute~" Todoroki laughs as the girl covers her face with her hands and shakes her head violently. 

"A-anyways!" Y/N clears her throat. "Let's eat." She hurries into the kitchen, hoping to avoid further embarrassment. However, her friends had other plans. The whole rest of the day was filled with endless teasing, so much to the point where Todoroki's face was darker than his red hair.

After they all left, except for Todoroki, he finally asked her the question he was planning on asking ever since they became friends;

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, taking her hand.

"Y-yeah! Of course!" Y/N smiles and hugs him tightly.

The two ended up sitting on the couch, cuddling and watching movies. The two of them never wanting to let go, but unfortunately, the sun came up and Todoroki had to head home.

"See you soon, love." Todoroki smiles and walks out the door. As soon as the door closes, Y/N slides down on the wall and holds a hand to her racing heart, wondering how she could be so lucky to have someone like him.

Hanata Sero

"S-Sero!" Y/N blushes, looking (up/down) at the boy next to her.

"Haha.. This is crazy, right? Who knew I'd get to kiss such a pretty girl!" Sero blushes a bit as he takes the girls hands in his own. "Y-you aren't uncomfortable, are you?" He asks cautiously.

"Ah... N-no, honestly. I-I kind of... like you" She whispers, only Sero was able to hear. He smiles widely before tilting her head to face him and kisses her on the lips. She feels her heartbeat speed up as she kisses back, hoping it's not a dream. They slowly part and stare into each others eyes, smiling widely.

"Alright love birds, lets eat!" Denki calls out.

"Yeah, alright." Sero takes the girls hand and leads her into the kitchen. After they get their food, they sit and eat together, talking about anything and everything. By the end of the party, they were so caught up with laughing and talking that they didn't notice the stares of all of their classmates. Some with jealousy, some with hope; hoping that maybe one day, they too can be in a happy relationship like the two in front of them.

"You two are so cute together!" Mina suddenly says, cutting into their conversation.

"No, she's the cute one~" Sero says while lightly pinching her cheeks.

"H-hey!" Y/N complains as everyone laughs. The girl smiles as she looks around at everyone, having a good time. She's proud of herself for bringing everyone here together to celebrate. Everyone looks happy, though some will need to take time to get over their crush on her.

She couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.

Denki Kaminari

"Denki!" Y/N says, shocked. Did he do this on purpose? Knowing him, probably.

"Well, would you look at that? We must give the people what they want." He winks.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Y/N deadpans. 

"Haha.." He laughs nervously. "I don't know what you're talking about!" He tries to lie, but everyone can see right through him.

"If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked." Y/N shrugs as she leans (up/down) and kisses him on the cheek.

"Hey! That wasn't a real kiss!" Denki complains with a pout.

"Well, if you want one, you have to earn it." Y/N smirks.

"And how do I do that?" He curiously asks, hoping that he will get one by the end of the night.

"That, my friend, is for me to know, and you to find out." With that, she walks towards the kitchen, calling over her shoulder, "C'mon, lets eat."

Her classmates recover from their shock and slowly follow the girl into the kitchen.

"Wow, didn't know you had that in ya!" Mirio comments, patting the girls back.

"Yeah, who knew? I would've never guessed you of all people would say something like that..." Shinso mumbles, still trying to figure out what exactly happened.

"I guess I'm just full of surprises." Y/N smiles as she finds a seat with her food. As she's about to pull the chair out, someone beats her to it.

"Your seat, princess." Denki says, bowing his head. Y/N laughs as she thanks him, taking her seat.

"Wow, Kaminari's really trying for that kiss, isn't he?" Mina mumbles, her friends nod.

"Y/N! Do you need anything? Water? More food?" Denki questions frantically. 

"Nope, I'm good." She smiles as she continues to eat, "You should eat something."

"Okay..." He pouts as he grabs a plate to get food.

"You're really making him work for that kiss." Shinso says, amused.

"I never told him he had to do work..." Y/N mumbles. Her friends around her laugh and continue eating and chatting among themselves.

Later, everyone finishes and starts to head home; everyone except Denki. As soon as it's just him and Y/N, he starts cleaning. 

"Denki? You don't have to-" Y/N starts.

"No!" Denki cuts her off before coughing awkwardly, "I mean... No. I want to help you clean up!"

"If you say so..." Y/N sweat drops as Denki rushes around the room, picking up trash.

After only seven minutes, he's finished; he even did the dishes. He walks up to Y/N with a huge smile on his face, awaiting his prize.

"I think I've earned something~" He wraps an arm around her waist as the other one goes behind her head.

"Oh yeah? What might that be?" Y/N smirks.

"This." He leans in and kisses her passionately, Y/N kissing back immediately. Denki slowly backs her into a wall, pinning her wrists to it while still kissing. After a few seconds, Y/N pulls away, causing the male to pout. "I wasn't done..." He grumbles.

"You are now. Don't get too excited, Pikachu." Y/N laughs.

"Hmph." He crosses his arms and looks away until he feels the girl hug him tightly.

"I really like you, Denki~" Y/N says as she snuggles into his chest. His face turns red as he returns the hug, a little tighter.

"I really like you too, Y/N." He smiles as he rests his head on top of hers.

>>>>><<<<<

how were the first four endings? cringy? i think so, hah.

todays endings will be uploaded later, i'm making braided stollen with my grandpa now so i'll have to write it tonight~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 48 18
DISCONTINUED REWRITING RIGHT NOW! (I'm just gonna change the chapters here so no need to worry about finding the new book) hello, might change the ti...
422K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
1.4M 14.7K 176
PRESENT DAY STATEMENT: This book was written when I was incredibly young, inexperienced, and stupid, and the writing reflects this heavily. A lot of...
150K 2.9K 18
Wrote this out of boredom Most of these was written like a few years ago so everything sucks rip. its literal cringe, so welcome to my old cringe boo...