Broppy/Trolls oneshots!

Autorstwa OpefuLee

Because we need broppy to live, right? Więcej

HI!
Once upon a time...
Drunk Branch (In French!)
Drunk Branch (In english)
Lost voice
Campfire (French)
Campfire (English)
Kids again (French)
Kids Again (English)
Nightclub
~NIGHTMARE~
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 1)
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 2, The End)
| You Get Me Through It All |
| Heartbeat |
~ SLEEPOVER ~
~ SLEEPOVER ~ (Part 2)
THANATOPHOBIA (French)
THANATOPHOBIA (English)
~ True Colors ~
~ Family ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 1
Short Broppy Moments - Part 2
- Our Hug Day -
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 1 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 2 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 3 )
Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)
~ Like The Snow ~
Dragon Heart shorts moments #1
~ Opps...~
~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 3
Dragon Heart Shorts Moments #2
~ I'll Protect Her ~
~ New Athem ~
~ Black Horse ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - COUNTRY TROLLS
~ Heart And Lights ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - TECHNO TROLLS
- I Know That -
~ The Big Surprise ~
~ I Want A Baby ~ (LEMON WARNING)
A Little Broppy Short moment I made with my friend
~ Baby Mine ~
~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~
~ First Step ~
~ Thunderstorm ~
~ Hug #34891 ~
~ Sleepy Head ~
- RAIN -
~ Loosing Hairs ~
Short Broppy Moments Part 4#
- BATTLE SCREAM -
Short Broppy Moments Part 5
Funny Scenarios
~ Mighty Branch ~
- lost friend, have you seen him ? -
- To Anyone That Needed It -

~ Timber Star ~ (Christmas Special)

1.6K 37 10
Autorstwa OpefuLee

That's a special Christmas Oneshot, Enjoy! (Branch is blue, Shine and Snow, my OC Broppy children are here)

-----------------

~ Timber Star ~

- Dad, you look like a forest monster like that! Snow laughed as he entered the living room.

The tree half hid the blue troll, his hair, his hands, and his feet were visible behind the tree. Branch laid the tree on the ground and sighed, chanting thorns in his hair. Poppy smiled at him as he pointed the tree at his son sitting on the boxes of decorations.

- Here it is, growled the blue troll, letting himself fall into a chair.

Poppy approached Snow and whispered in his ear:

-You know, Daddy working hard to bring the tree ... And if you helped him decorate the tree while I go to the store?

Snow smiled and got up to go wake up his father who was almost asleep on the chair. Shine, who was machining the ear of her blue bunny named Braspberry, exclaimed:

- DADA! Wake up!

The king opened his eyes and laughed lightly before getting up to open the boxes of decorations. Poppy gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the center of the village to buy something to cook a good Christmas meal to share it at the Grand Eve in three days. This festival was held every year, the Trolls were around a big banquet to celebrate Christmas Eve. Everyone brought something to share.

Branch gave a little paper angel to Snow and the little lilac troll hung him in the tree. Branch turned around to give Shine a little reindeer ... The little princess was playing with some gift paper on the floor. An image of her daughter in the hospital on Halloween night came back to his mind and he rushed to her to remove the gift wrap from her hands, panicked. Snow, who understood his father's reaction, took the paper and threw it in the trash while Branch checked that Shine had nothing in her mouth.

-

What did dad say about what you found on the floor, Shine? Asked Branch, taking his daughter in his arms.

- Say mom or dad. Do not try to put it in my mouth. The little troll recited, visibly ashamed.

Branch, reassured, gave her the little reindeer and Shine hung him in the tree.

- Dad? The box of decorations is empty! Snow said

- I'll see if there is another in the closet, watch your sister.

He opened the door and lit the tip of his hair. He was reassured to hear Snow sing a song for Shine. His two treasure was okay. He took a box that Poppy had put there. It was written "Christmas decorations" The blue troll opened it ... what he saw froze him:

A little timber star ... You know those made with sticks that were tied with strings? There were 4 brown sticks and a white one. He felt that something wet on his cheek. This simple object had brought back years ago ...

It was Christmas Eve. A young, gray-skinned troll was sitting on a log in the snow-covered village. He watched the happy decorations, displaying an expressionless face. He finally lowered his eyes, staring at his knees.

- Hi! A voice shouted behind him.

He slowly turned his head. A little pink troll came over to him jumping for joy but stopped when she saw his face now looking sad.

- Are you okay? Poppy asking

- Yeah, Branch said, turning his attention back to the setting sun and the decorations hanging on the pods.

Poppy frowned and sat next to him, Branch ignored her. Poppy patted him on the shoulder to get his attention and asked him:

- What are you doing here, all alone? Are not you going to celebrate Christmas with your family and friends?

Branch bit his lower lip:

- I don't have a family, Poppy.

- Oh....

The gray troll sighed. Branch grabbed a white stick on the floor and broke it to pieces. He planted them in the snow and drew a circle around them. Poppy frowned and realized that he was trying to represent his family.

Branch dropped three sticks while reciting.

- My father, my grandfather and my mother, I don't known they.

He covered them with snow, Poppy understood what it meant and felt her heart squeeze. His friend lowered a fourth stick.

- My grandma, he murmured before covering her with snow in her turn, more slowly.

He pointed the last stick standing.

- Me.

A moment of silence reigned between the two children. Branch closed his eyes and sighed. Poppy grabbed the last stick and turned it between her fingers. She had an idea; she took an oak branch and broke it into four pieces by tying them together with one of her hair. Branch watched what she was doing with an intrigued look.

- Your family is still here. They have become stars and watch over you.

She turned to him. She was holding a small timber star in her hand. She had made it with the stick that represented he and four other brown baton she had added.

- Let's go hang it in the big tree in the center of the village, like that, they will celebrate Christmas with us!

- Dad! Are you okay?

He returned to reality. Snow and Shine were behind him and he realized he had wet cheeks. He wiped his tears and smiled at them.

- Yeah, Dad is okay.

He looked again at the timber star. He still could not believe Poppy had kept it all his years. He laughed and brought the box of decorations into the living room.

When they finished decorating the tree, Shine pointed to the timber star that Branch had kept with him all before noon.

- hang it in the tree?

- I have a better idea, said Branch, hiding it in his hair.

Three days later, on Christmas Eve, Branch and Poppy were standing in front of the big tree. As they were King and Queen, it was their turn to illuminate the giant Christmas tree. Poppy looked nervous and Branch knew why. He winked to Snow in the crowd around the banquet and the lilac troll nodded. GD sitting next to his best friend's son frowned, not understanding.

- Branch ... I forget that thing at home ... I think there are four people missing tonight.

That meant she was hanging the star every year before lighting the tree so that it was not alone? He felt himself falling in love with her even more. King Pepy came to them and murmured:

- I'm sorry, Poppy. But we have to light the tree now ...

He motioned Snow to come. The child gestured to his little sister to follow him and he shouted:

- We want to hang something in the tree, mom!

Poppy turned to her two babies. They went up on the stage and handed a package to the queen. She opened it and let out a laugh as she saw the timber star. But when she took out the gift, Branch was also surprised: Snow and Shine had made a second star in addition to the old one! Each sticks were of a different color: blue, pink, lilac and magenta and another had all four colors at the same time.

- family! Shine shouted, pointing at the star, Me! Me! She added pointing the magenta stick.

It's my family, Branch thought.

Poppy was crying, she opened her arms and Shine came to her. Branch raised Snow, with tears in his eyes:

- Do you want to light up the tree? He asked his son.

The prince smiles:

- Yes!

After hanging the two stars, Snow pressed a button. Under the acclamations of the Trolls, the tree lit up.

When the party was over, everyone went home. Shine was already sleeping, and Snow was yawning. When he had slept Shine, he went to his son's room. Poppy stroked his hair, gently singing a lullaby.

- You're amazing, do you know that? Branch said , Snow smiles.

- Mom told me that when I was born, you wanted to call me Gary!

- What? no!

His son laughed and grabbed his hand:

- Merry Christmas Dad!

------------------

And merry Christmas to you my friends! ❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

161K 2.9K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
106K 1.8K 22
"𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚." "𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓ [𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳...
1K 19 4
Hello, I'm Vampz, and I'm obsessed with the trolls franchise and I've been too scared to admit that, but I'm facing my fear☠️ Basically, just some o...
24.9K 511 36
When Branch finds himself mysteriously murdered... he will do ANYTHING to get back to Poppy... get back to where he truly belongs...