heart strings

بواسطة blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

69

15K 433 18
بواسطة blood_angel85

We finally find the dressing rooms in the back. I could actually hear Dominic singing.

Only reason we found the guys actually. I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door and Lynn and I walk in.

"Why'd you knock?"

"We didn't wanna interrupt anything."

"It's fine. We finished rehearsing an hour ago. Now we're just fucking around."

"And waiting for food."

"There was someone here for all that shit right?"

"Yeah, yeah you got everything set up perfectly babe. Stop worrying."

I just pout my lips and smile.

(Knock knock)

"Come in!"

A couple older guys walk in with a few trays of food and some drinks.

"See baby everything is fine."

"Ok."

Dominic laughs.

"Halloween quit worrying. You're already doing everything better then Doug ever did."

"Thanks Dimitri."

"So a October who's your new fan?"

"What are you talking about Michael?"

"That picture that you're tagged in."

Oh fuck me.

"A lovely fan Lynn and I met at the diner we had lunch at. I only get the crazy ones when you're not around.
Apparently he's coming to the show tonight."

It's almost time for the concert to start and now I'm starting to get nervous!

In a few minutes the doors are gonna open and this whole place is gonna be filled with people.

I look over at Dominic and he's doing some stretches.

"Are you nervous at all baby?"

"Over the new song I am."

"Is that it? Not about the crowd? How many people are waiting to see you?"

"Naw. That kind of stuff never bothers me. Like I said I stopped looking and started listening.

Sure in my ears I can hear the rest of the band but over that I can hear the audience. As loud as I can hear Dimitri on drums and I can hear the crowd over that.

That's a good show."

"Wow."

"Wow?"

"I don't know what else to say except for wow."

He walks up to me and puts his arms around me.

"Dominic time to hit the stage."

"Ok."

"Baby that means you gotta let me go."

He sighs deeply.

"You can do this again in a couple hours."

"Deal."

He leans down kissing my lips.

"Dominic we kinda need the lead singer here."

We both laugh.

I follow Dominic to the edge of the stage and watch him walk out on to it. The band starts up the new song and I'm listening to the words closely.

Damn his voice is amazing.

Now I get what he means when he just listens. I'm not even noticing anybody else just listening to him.

When his voice stops is when I notice the audience screaming. I guess they like the new song.

The last song of the night is "Hollow." I honestly can't believe the show's over. That was the quickest two hours of my life.

I honestly can't wait to get him alone.

I look out into the audience for the first time tonight and front row center is that guy from the diner.

Dominic comes backstage where I'm standing and puts his big sweaty arms all over me.

"Dominic that's the guy."

He turns around to look at the guy.

"Let's go baby."

We go back to his dressing room.

"So can I fuck you in my dressing room now?"

"I was hoping you'd ask that. But I do wonder how often that couch gets cleaned?"

He turns his head to look at it.

"I don't need that couch."

He comes up to me putting his hands on waist picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me back against the door. I gasp and he instantly attacks my mouth.

He moves his hands down and I hear him undo his belt. Then I hear his pants fall to the floor.

He moves his mouth to my neck sucking and biting. I start digging my nails into back. I hear him groan against my neck.

"I'm so glad you decided to wear a skirt tonight."

"How glad?"

He moves one of his hands under my skirt pulling my panties to the side. He thrusts his finger into me hard.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes!"

I can already feel how wet he's making me. And so can he as he slides in another finger thrusting them faster.

"Dominic fuck me!"

"Fuck you baby?"

"Yes!"

"Not yet. Not until you're gushing around my fingers."

I sink my teeth into shoulders the faster his fingers move.

"Fuck Dominic!"

Right as I cum he removes his fingers and slams his cock into me hard. My teeth go right back into his shoulder as my nails start drawing blood from his back.

"Fuck babygirl!"

The harder my nails go in the hard he goes into me. I move my mouth off him and moan loudly.

He grabs my face with one of his hands pulling my mouth to his. I scream into his mouth as I cum all around him.

He groans into my mouth as I feel him filling me up.

Dominic puts me down gently but my legs feel like Jell-O. I'm holding on to him so tightly.

"You ok baby?"

"Very."

He smiles in his cute cocky way.

(Knock Knock)

I jumped when I heard a knock coming from right behind my head.

"Yeah?"

"If you two are done doing whatever it is you're doing. The rest of us are on the bus waiting for you!"

Dominic and I just laugh

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 39.1K 48
He was poison. The kind that seeped into your veins and pumped with your blood. The moment he breathed the same air as you, you were infected. The ki...
189K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...
131K 4.1K 23
Y/n finds herself trapped in the world of danganronpa. Given the title of 'Ultimate Darling', she knows that she can handle this situation with ease...
33.2K 512 16
bored ASF. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE. also my earlier ones aren't very good but they get better! it will be platonic if not specifi...