Mr Arrogant Jerk

By thefortforced30

Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** ... More

not a chapter
chapter 1: Mr arrogant
chapter 2: Mr arroganty jerk
chapter 3: Mr arrogant
chapter 4: Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 5: mr arrogant
chapter 6 : Mr arrogant
chapter 7 : Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 8 : mr arrogant
chapter 9 : mr arrogant
not a chapter.
chapter 10: Mr arrogant
chapter 11: Mr arrogant
chapter 12 : mr arrogant
chapter 13 : mr arrongant
chapte 14 : mr arrogant
chapter 15 : mr arrogant
chapter 16: mr arrongant
chapter 17 : mr arrogant
chapter 18 : a little peak in their past.
chapter 19: mr arrogant
chapter 20: mr arrogant
chapter 21: Mr arrogant
chapter 22 : mr arrogant ...
chapter 23 : mr arrogant
chapter 24:Mr arrogant
chapter 25 : Mr arrongant
chapter 26 : mr arrogant
chapter 27 : the glitch
chapter 28 : bounty on
chapter 29 : yet to see the glitch
chapter 30 : How comes!
chapter 32 : Mr arrogant
chapter 33 : Mr arrogant
chapter 34 : Mr arrogant
chapter 35 : Mr arrogant
chapter 36 : Mr arrogant
chapter 37 : Mr arrongant
chapter 38 : Mr arrogant
chapter 39 : mr arrogant
chapter 40: Mr arrogant
chapter 41 : Mr arrogant
chapter 42: Mr arrogant
chapter 43: Mr arrogant
chapter 44 : Mr arrogant
chapter 45 : mr arrogant.
chapter 46 :mr arrogant
wedding.

chapter 31 : mr arrogant

1.9K 72 0
By thefortforced30

Samah

My eyes snapped open and I was in a pretty room.

Too pretty to actually belong to someone.
It looked well decorated it made my eyes roll of annoyance.

Then everything that happened came back rushing to me and in a matter of seconds I was having a pounding headache that made me groan outloud.

The door banged open and Abelardo along with my father came in.

My eyes hardened to the point I felt heartless.

What was this in the first place.

"Don't come near me!" I hissed through gritted teeth as the two men stepped back.

"Look I understand that you are mad I will be outside okay?" He said with soft eyes and walked out.

"You are so damn wrong I am furious misteeer! Im so damn furious" I said as I took Abelardo's hand for support.

He sat on the bed and without a word he pulled me close and started rubbing my back.

Sighing I looked up at him and he looked distant.

"What did he tell you?" I asked bringing his face down for a kiss.

He was too stiff and relaxed at the same time if that was even an explanation.

"You need to hear it from him baby.
I think its too much.
He only explained a part of it and told me what I needed to know" he said as he laid in bed with me.

Sighing I fell in his embrace when he pulled me as close as my belly would allow.

"I really dont know " I said shaking my head.

"It has been too long Samuel.
So many years" I said shaking my head once more.

"Look it's your father and I think you should hear that Franco out also
He got a lot to tell" he said chuckling.

I wondered what he found funny but I didnt dare ask instead I motioned to him to help me get out of the bed.

Only on the fifth month and I looked like an oversized cow.

"Where is my cousin anyways?" I asked as he held my hand guiding me wherever I did not have knowledge about.

"In her room she was really mad the other day" he said looking at me.

"The other day!
How long have I been out?" I asked shock filling my face.

"Two days" he said looking at me with an amused face.

"Oh my goodness bring me a plate of fruits this is not possible and please mix passions and mangoes
I want raw mangoes and a lot of bananas with papayas and pineapples
Thank you honey and please let this guy lead me to my father's office" I said ushing the guard who was standing by the the door and with a look of surprised he stumbled forward.

"Come on guard you can't be this weak.
Try something in the way and you will regret it your whole life
So lead the way dear." I said smiling and with wide eyes he walked in front of me probably avoiding to keep the same pace with the insane woman.

When he reached he stood expecting me to knock and with an evil grin I opened the door and all the heads turned in my direction.

I recognised my father and the one and only trainer who made me a hard cookie with humbleness and that was the one and only cobra.

Then there was Franco who I was still beefing with until the day I decide not to be petty and hear him out then there was my cousin sitting right next the dark skin beau that made me lick my lips.

Damn fucking hormones.

"Well?" I asked not bothering to say a greeting to any of them or whatsoever.

"Would you take a sit please?" My father said as he sighed with my rudeness well for his information I did not tell him to disappear in thin air and act his death.

I took a seat and mentioned for them to go on as I listened to what bullshit they had to say.

I kept a hand on my stomach and started rubbing my bulging belly.

They started talking about noises and how an insider told them that my uncle was dead not long ago.

I had to sit and listen to their bullshit expecting an explanation to happen soon but all I got was that they were planning to end this war that was started long ago.

I wasnt going to sit here and listen to this nonsense no I was not .
who the fuck cares about ending a war when you didnt know who was was the enemy anyways.

For all we know the leader of the gang could be among this house but what I fucking wanted was an explanation of how my father is still alive.

I wanted a valid explanation to this and maybe just maybe I might participate in this little party they were throwing to protect me.

"Can someone tell me how the fuck my father is still breathing and the so called bestfriend of mine happened to be on his side!" I asked feeling dizzy.

Hell to the no!
I was not going to fucking faint here.

Nah fahm not until I get an explanation.

I said all those words out loud and probably with a loud tone but I didnt care.

I really didnt.

Sighing Franco made eye contact with me and I stared right back making sure to show him how much hate I was feeling for him right now.

Not long after that the door opened and my mother walked in with full glory and her eyes filled with happiness as she marched towards my father.

What the fuck!?

Is that the reaction you have when you find out that your dead husband is not really dead?

In all my years of living I had never seen such thing enfolding.

Not at all.

" this is a long story" Franco said shaking his head.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled at him.

No damn way.

Did mom know that he wasnt dead!?

What else was happening that I didnt know of?!?

Then Abelardo also entered the room not making eye contact with me.

Damn it I was going to hear my whole life turning and flipping like a fucking mad bitch.

I know I was cursing too much but all this it was getting too much.

"So samah you see I had a twin.
And no one knew about him even my brother.

My parents separated when my mother gave birth to me so my father took the twin with him and disappeared to wherever goodness knows.

I lived with my brother and mother and that was a disaster.
Your grandma was a stripper even at the age of forty and would bring men home but made sure everything was served.

We never went hungry.
We always had food on the table and clothes on us.

We were educated and I mean it.
Nothing was lacking" he said sighing.

"So you knew we lived in the streets?" I asked raising a questioning brow.

He shook his head yes but not without my mother looking at me with accusing eyes.

"Look samah I am sorry you had to go thought that but I came to know it when you had a roof over you.

Never the less we went to college and as years went me and my brother grew distant when he came back for holidays he was changed completely and told me that he was building an empire.

I was so interested I asked him to show me what he was doing so he took me to a warehouse.

He told me that he was planning to go against government forces that were illegally existing.

I asked him how he knew all those information about the government but he didnt answer.

I did my researches with mother and when mother was about to tell me where he got his money and all this information she was killed in a car accident that he probably arranged.

I was devastated and later on I came to know that it was not an accident it was all arranged.
They had been timing her and they knew which way she took when coming home or going to work."

" I was hurt really hurt knowing that he could kill his own mother but anyways I continued my researches and I got it.

I got that he was working illegally and he was a mafia lord.
He was respected and worked with most of the government and some illegal organisations also.
But all that information is for another day.

He came to know that I knew about his little secret and how I came to know that he knew was by a face looking exactly like mine.

He came knocking on my door almost giving me a heart attack

Ask your mother she would tell you.
I was the one who was supposed to die but for some reasons you believed that I left the hospital when I was actually having a surgery so your mother didn't want to spoil that hope so she brought my twin there.

You guys bonded so fast but in little time he was killed.
Murdered by what is known to be your uncle's men.

Your mother convinced your cousin to take you to the camp for training and you mother knew I was alive the whole time." He said looking at me who had tears of anger streaming down.

How dare she!

Just how!

I looked at Abelardo silently asking him if he knew anything and by the way he guilty looked at me I knew I had been living among liars.

"I talked to Franco and asked him to join your father's gang.

I also talked to your father about staying hidden because it was the only way of surviving for the moment until your uncle dies.

Franco became good friends with you because of me I talked to him and I told him to stay undercover until time comes for you to go.

So he did.

I'm so sorry Darling but I had to protect you.
I had to know that my baby girl was safe even if it meant betraying her because as long as my girls survive I am good to go.

Your uncle was coming for me so I ad to get my straps ready and with Abelardo living with you and Franco still around I knew you were safe. " my mother said sniffing.

"You are going to be a mother soon you will know how if feels knowing your young ones are protected even though you are not.
It feels great relief flows inside you and you feel calm because even if you leave you know they are in good hands" my mother said looking at me with a teary face.

"Your mother also came to me asking for help because she knew how much of good trading partners I had become with your father.
So I agreed.

Two years later I came to know that he was still alive right after I proposed to you.
I had to act like he was dead.

You were not ready to take all this information in.
And I felt really mad that they would ask me from all people.

Your mother seemed vulnerable for the safety of her children so I took you in even it was through a couple of threats and I helped your father build all this you see right here."

"Can you stop acting like you know me too well.
what the fucking hell is wrong with you guys.

So you noticed that the right time to let me know this is when I'm six months pregnant with a bounty on my head!" I said shaking my head which had braids on it.

It hit me at once that these people were all pretending.

And I believed their lies for too long that it is killing me inside.

Slow by slow.

Why!
Just why!

"Look samah I had to do it alright!" Franco said looking at me.

"Dont fucking mention my name!
Just dont
Please dont

All of you!
All of you lied to me!???
You lied to me and none of y'all couldn't think that I was old enough to know that my fucking father was alive!.

Samuel you knew didnt you!?" I said chocking on a sob.

Unfuckingbelieveable.

Shaking my head I marched towards the door and got out of that room.

It was suffocating.

Too much just too much information taken in for one day.

I was six fucking months pregnant and aside from these unresting babies I had a heavy headache and to make it worse I was walking where I didnt know.

I was done with them.

I was done with trusting people I was just done!

My eyes were blurry because of the tears that were blocking them.

I had to think

I had to get air and all that I couldn't do it with their faces on the view.

I found myself in a garden of green far away from amazingly smelling flowers in front of a forest.

I was in pajama pants with a vest and a long ass robe when I notices something or rather someone moving in the forest.

I felt something sing me behind my neck and when I removed the only words that could come out of my mouth was "oh shit" then I saw black.

If I fell I just want my babies to be protected safe and sound.

Darkness consumed me.

------------------------------------------------------------
The picture above is Arabi 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
14.9K 441 56
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
354K 13.7K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
266K 9.5K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...