heart strings

By blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

56

17K 467 10
By blood_angel85

It's been a month and we start filming the music video tomorrow.

Of course I'm nervous as fuck! I keep feeling like I can't do the dance.

Which is really embarrassing seeing as my husband got it all on the first day plus if I don't get it I don't want to have to replace myself!

All the extras have been learning a different dance then the band members.

Well except for the extra Shawn picked out. Some cute little red head named Shelia. She's actually really nice too.

I'm not to sure if Shawn's banged her yet though. If so neither of them has said anything.

"October!"

"What?"

"Come here!"

"Where are you exactly?"

"Upstairs in our bedroom!"

I go upstairs to our room and Dominic's moved the room around.

"What are you doing?"

"Making enough room for you to do the dance with me."

"Dominic-"

"Ah ah come here."

I walk up to him and he puts his arms out. I put my hands into his.

"Just keep your eyes on mine. Don't look at anything else except for my eyes."

"Ok."

He starts singing and we begin to move. During the instrumental break he spins me around. Then he dips me moving his hand up between my breast wrapping his hand around my neck bringing his lips down to mine.

He lifts me back up pulling me closer to his chest as he goes back into the chorus.

Holy shit he's turning me on.

He finishes the song.

"You did it baby."

"I did?"

"Yeah you got every step right."

"Did you add the spin and dipping part?"

"Yes I did. Did you like that part?"

"Very much so. To be honest it was a turn on."

"Oh really?"

I giggle.

"Shall we dance horizontally?"

"Not like we haven't danced vertically."

We both laugh.

"Oh after we wrap the video we need to start our wedding stuff. I wanna marry you again before going back on tour."

"Ok baby. I'll call my mom to see if she can come down and help me. I'll send the jet to pick her up."

Dominic walked over to the stereo and the song started playing. This time with the vocals and instruments.

He walked back to me and took my hands again into his.

"I really hope I can do this tomorrow."

"If not then I'll talk to the director. Maybe they can C.G.I. us into the crowd."

I start laughing.

The next morning we drove to the set location. There were a bunch of green screens.

"Hmm maybe they can C.G.I. us."

Few minutes later the rest of the band showed up with there dancing partners.

"Hey girls."

We all said hi to each other.

"So how's your dance going?"

"I was able to do it last night with just Dominic and I."

"Stage fright?"

"Seems like but I was able to do it at the award show."

"Hopefully you can do it today."

"No way in hell I'll let myself put someone else with MY husband thats for damn sure."

Little while later all the other extras started showing up. The director started talking telling everyone where they need to be.

Dominic and I were in the center of everyone with the rest of the band around us.

Everyone got into there positions. Dominic put his hands out taking mine except he pulled me close to him.

"Just like last night baby. Just keep looking into my eyes. Ignore everyone around us. We're all alone."

I shake my head.

We get back in to the starting positions as the music starts. I was actually doing good so far then we got to the instrumental break.

Dominic did the spin then the dip. He ran his hand up my chest to to my throat when the director yelled cut.

"Dominic what the hell was that?"

"It's something that I added to it last night."

"I like it. Ok let's take it from the top."

We started the dance again.

"My eyes babygirl."

"Ok baby."

We made it through the whole dance without me messing up. After the director yelled cut I jumped on Dominic hugging him.

"I'm proud of you my love."

"Thank you! I am too!"

"You should be."

"Apparently you're my happy place."

He smiles.

"Good cause you're mine."

He leans in kissing me.

"Hey Dominic public!"

I hear Dimitri yell. I couldn't help it and started laughing in Dominic's mouth which caused him to laugh.

"I'm gonna get you neutered!"

"The hell you are Dimitri! I'll cut you!"

"Damn my babygirl's vicious! I love it!"

"I don't! She's gonna hurt me!"

"Just stay away from husband's junk!"

We all start laughing.

"You've got a crazy one Dominic."

"Oh you have no idea."

He kisses my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11.8K 74
In which Percy Jackson finds himself tied up with the mischievous daughter of Apollo. or In which Juliet Alexander would do anything to make the son...
254K 9K 89
After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making wedding plans and briefly ignoring the t...
251K 7.7K 51
Struhst Island Book #3 Allison and Mads are getting married. Plans must be made but things come to a halt when Allison recieves a disturbing letter...
562K 18.1K 42
It's been two years and Hex has served his time but with the restrictions of parole and his mothers illness weighing heavy on his shoulders will he b...