CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG 🍁✔️

De seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... Mais

AUTHOR's NOTE
●•1•●
●•2•●
●•3•●
●•4•●
●•5•●
●•6•●
●•7•●
●•8•●
●•9•●
●•10•●
●•11•●
●•12•●
●•13•●
●•14•●
●•15•●
●•16•●
●•17•●
●•18•●
●•19•●
●•20•●
●•21•●
●•22•●
●•23•●
●•24•●
●•25•●
●•26•●
●•27•●
●•28•●
●•29•●
●•30•●
●•31•●
●•32•●
●•33•●
●•34•●
●•35•●
•●36•●
●•37•●
●•38•●
●•39•●
●•40•●
●•41•●
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
●•42•●
●•43•●
●•44•●
●•45•●
●•46•●
●•47•●
●•48•●
●•50•●
●•51•●
●•52•●
●•53•●
●•54•●
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
●•55•●
●•56•●
●•57•●
●•58•●
●•59•● [#3]
●•60•●
●•61•●
●•62•●
●•63•●
●•64•●
●•65•●
●•66•●
●•67•●
●•68•●
●•69•●
●•70•●
●•71•●
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
●•72•●
●•73•●
●•74•●
●•75•●
●•76•●
●•77•●
●•78•●
●•79•●
●•80•● [#1]
●•81•● [#2]
●•82•● [#4]
●•83•● [#5]
●•84•● [#6]
●•85•● [#7]
●•86•●
●•87•●
●•88•●
●•89•●
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
●•90•●
●•91•●
●•92•●
●•93•● (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY🔮APPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! ❤️

●•49•●

16.6K 697 310
De seokprinceu

"Never mind, I'll tell you next time." Taehyung said smiling lightly as he face to face with Soeun. Soeun was looking at Taehyung with confusion written on her face.

"Okay." Soeun said nodding as she blushed again. Just looking at Taehyung makes her blush, this is quite weird. What was happening to her?

Ever since Taehyung had confessed to her, he has been acting so bold towards Soeun. She didn't hate it, she... kinda likes it?

Soeun liked how protective Taehyung was around her, how he went from cold to warm in mere seconds when he looked at her.

Only her. When other girls looking at Taehyung, he didn't even look back. And when he did, he gave them a cold look.

Soeun liked it when Taehyung wiped her tears when she was crying instead of pushing her away. Taehyung was now different from the first time Soeun met him. Taehyung is so... warm and precious.

Do I like him? She asked herself in her thought. The more she thought about her feelings for Taehyung, the more she felt her heart rate rising and her cheeks burning.

"You're red, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, worried expression was placed on his deadly attractive face. Soeun blinked and looked at Taehyung, Taehyung lifted his eyebrows in questioning matter.

He cares about me so much...

"I'm okay." Soeun nodded, as she glanced at Taehyung again, smiling a little. Taehyung chuckled as he pulled Soeun's hand, dragging her out of Namjoon's jet.

Soeun looked at their intertwined hands and she felt a spark in her hands. 'I think I like you, Taehyung. But I am terrified of this feeling...' Soeun said in her mind.

"Watch your steps." Taehyung said as he eyed Soeun that slowly got down from the jet, his hand still holding Soeun's. Soeun smiled as she nod.

"Ooh, look at them." Hoseok said smiling as Jungkook took pictures of the two. Namjoon smirked as he eyed the two.

"Okay, as you all know, going to Jeju Island is not a hard thing for me," Namjoon began making Soeun jokingly rolled her eyes in annoyance. Namjoon laughed as he continued.

"But what's important is that we have a week of break yay!" Namjoon said as he jumped happily. Soeun giggled as he eyed Namjoon. The boys cheered.

"Let's head to the hotel first and put our things. We'll get some rest. You all must be tired of the long flight." Namjoon smiled and they head to the hotel.

Taehyung smiled as he took a look at Soeun, his heart fluttering when he saw her looking around her environment with eyes sparkling.

"Soeunie, give me your bag." Taehyung said and she took Soeun's bag from her. This time, Soeun didn't try to protest because Taehyung always carrying Soeun's bag for her.

For Taehyung, this is just a small matter. He won't let Soeun carry her bag alone, it's heavy and Taehyung was willing to let her walk freely without have to carry anything in her hands.

Taehyung gave Soeun his water bottle. Soeun and Taehyung smiled at this.

All of them carried their own bags as and when they arrived at the hotel, they took all the people's attention.

"That's Mr. Kim!" A voice whispered, which Soeun heard it completely clear. She sighed and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon winked at her.

"Is this your hotel?" Soeun asked and Namjoon shook his head. "It is my-" "Your father's... right. I almost forgot that he was the president for Kim's Company..." Soeun mumbled and the boys chuckled.

Soeun looked around, gaping at the hotel. It is so huge. Is this what a five-star hotel looks like? Soeun was mesmerized by the hotel hugeness.

While all of the girls were drooling for her friends, she blinked and looked at the girls that were whispering and giving her friends love eyes.

"How are these girls crazy for you guys?" She questioned. Jin scoffed. "Soeun, sweetie. Did you ever see how we look like?" Jin said in a proud tone.

Soeun didn't answered and just turned to face her friends. Her eyes went large.

"Sunglasses? Really?" She frowned her eyebrows, and winced when the girls started screaming. All the boys just smirked at this.

"Well, unlike you, we need to protect our reputation in front of many people." Yoongi said smirking. Soeun huffed in annoyance.

"Didn't the other day you said you don't care about your reputation?" Soeun said, snorting. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, let's just get this over with. Where is the hotel key?" Soeun said, as she marched to the counter, Taehyung grabbed her hand making her turn around.

"Let's go together." Taehyung smiled, as he grabbed Soeun's hand in his, Soeun looked at him with a questioning look. Taehyung lifted his eyebrows.

Taehyung smiled and continued holding Soeun's hand. Soeun cleared her throat and looked everywhere except for Taehyung's eyes.

Soeun and Taehyung walked to the counter, attempt to ask for the keys but Namjoon beat them into it.

Soeun was humming as she was waiting for the keys. Taehyung was still holding Soeun's hand, rubbing it to create some warmth. "Taehyung." A voice called him so he turned his face to the direction of the voice.

Taehyung frowned and gave the girl a disgusted look when the girl was sending him a flirty smile. She was twirling her hair with her fingers.

Soeun looked at the girl weirdly and she looked at Taehyung when she felt him tightening his hand on hers.

"What do you want-" Taehyung turned to look at her and the girl was still giving Taehyung a flirty look. Taehyung rolled his eyes, ignoring her. Soeun can feel the girl was burning holes on the back of her head.

Namjoon chuckled as he took the keys to their rooms from the worker. He didn't forget to give the worker a smile and he mumbled a small thank you.

Namjoon got three keys on his hand. He smiled as he jiggled the keys, making clanking sounds. Namjoon looked at Taehyung and chuckled again.

"Aren't you're too harsh with her?" Namjoon asked.

"She always try to flirt when I'm here, I don't like it." Taehyung rolled his eyes in disgust. Soeun just smiled a little. It was completely understandable when people wanted to flirt with Taehyung.

"You know you can't help it, Taehyung. You got those killer looks that make girls look twice." Yoongi said as he chuckled.

"Ugh, whatever." Taehyung snapped at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Why didn't you fire her?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon looked at him. "Hey, it's not up to me!" Namjoon defended. "But I already talk to my parents about it, they said they didn't want to fire her..."

"Because she has ten years working experience. It was a waste to let her go." Namjoon said. The boys just nodded in understanding.

"Here's for you." Namjoon handed Soeun a key card, Soeun smiled and took the key from Namjoon's hand. Namjoon faced Hoseok and hand him the key card to his room.

"Princess, you'll be having one room all by yourself because we don't want you to get uncomfortable..." Namjoon said facing Soeun and scratched his neck awkwardly.

"But if you need anything, just call us, okay?" Jin finished.

Soeun nodded, smiling widely. "Thank you so much, Namjoon."

"And we use two rooms alright?" Namjoon said as the boys nod. "Who wants to be with me?" Namjoon asked and Jin wasted no time appearing to Namjoon's side. Yoongi just silently went beside Jin after that.

The remaining four members stick together, Namjoon nodded.

"Okay so it's decided!" Namjoon beamed and Soeun didn't miss that Taehyung was staring at her.

●●●

All of them decided to rest for today as they just got off a flight. Soeun didn't protest a bit, because she was tired too.

The room that Namjoon gave to her was the master room. Honestly he could've give Soeun a normal room but Namjoon wouldn't do that.

Namjoon loves to spoil Soeun. Soeun always feel bad about it but Namjoon didn't care. He could buy the whole world for Soeun if he wanted.

Soeun just finished showering and she was drying her hair with a towel. She was humming happily. She looked at the mirror as her mind went to Taehyung again.

She smiled and blushed, squealing lightly by herself. If anyone saw her in this state, they'll probably shove her inside the mental hospital.

But Soeun's actions stopped when there is a knock at the door. Placing the towel on her head, she opened the door slightly.

Taehyung was standing at the door, he was hugging a pillow in his hands as he smiled at Soeun. The smile warmed Soeun's heart.

Taehyung's smile was so beautiful. It made Soeun trapped. Soeun didn't know how and why, Taehyung lives rent free in her mind these days.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Soeun asks confusingly. Taehyung smiled, looking at Soeun. Her face was a bit red, she wasn't blushing. It was a natural blush that stays on her cheeks everytime she showered.

Taehyung noticed this just now.

Taehyung smiled, "I wanna sleep with you." Soeun felt her body went hot in seconds even though she just showered.

"But-" Soeun wanted to ask why, but was cut off when Taehyung smiled cheekily as he began to storm inside Soeun's room without her permission. Soeun didn't even have time to react.

"Hey wait-" Soeun cut her sentence off when Taehyung plopped himself on her bed and sighed.

Blinking, Soeun closed the door. She noticed Taehyung was already going through his phone on Soeun's bed.

Soeun hummed. "You can sleep here. I'm gonna dry my hair first." Soeun said as she continued drying her hair with a towel. Taehyung put his phone on the bed.

Taehyung looked at Soeun for a minute a few seconds as he went close to Soeun, snatching the towel from her. Soeun let out a gasp.

"Hey-" Soeun began but Taehyung cut her off again.

"You'll take forever if you dry it like that, dummy." Taehyung said as he began swiftly drying Soeun's hair. Soeun hissed at Taehyung as she tried to take back the towel from Taehyung.

"Ah, ah." Taehyung gave Soeun a teasing smile, he tiptoed, making Soeun impossible to reach the towel. Soeun gave Taehyung a glare.

"What a temper you have there," Taehyung sighed. "Let me help you dry your hair." Taehyung said. Soeun swore she felt her heart bumping so loud when she realized she was so close with Taehyung.

"Okay." Soeun shrugged. Taehyung smiled a little as he began to dry Soeun's hair. The distance between them shortened, making Soeun flushed red.

Taehyung was humming slightly as he was drying Soeun's hair. Soeun moved her gaze to look at Taehyung properly. Her heart starts beating fast again, this time it is in abnormal speed.

'I really should go to see a doctor, is there possibilities that my heart beating this fast? Is it broken?! My face feels like fire!'

"Soeun-ah..." Taehyung called so softly, his voice so faint. Soeun could barely hear it. She looked up and saw Taehyung staring at her.

"What?" Soeun said in a small voice, blushing. Taehyung's eyes were so clear. Soeun could see her own reflection in it.

With Taehyung's stare and with their close contact, Soeun can't help but blush. Soeun stared into Taehyung's eyes as she waiting for Taehyung to speak. beating fast again as she wait for Taehyung to speak.

"Please like me back."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

242K 8.5K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
8.9K 202 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...