[old & cringy] BNHA x Reader...

By Aifilea

WARNING: old cringe writing ahead- please do not read. If I remember right, they're all female reader except... More

yikes - a final update
•Todoroki || Tell Me•
•Kirishima || Sick Day•
•Kirishima || Staring Contest•
•Mustard || Sick•
•Aizawa || Pranks•
•Midoriya || To Be A Hero•
•Shinso || Cat Cuddles•
•Fatgum || Stolen•
•Mustard || New Recruit•
•Todoroki || Christmas Specials 1•
•Monoma || Christmas Specials 2•
•Midoriya || Christmas Specials 3•
•Shinso || Christmas Specials 4•
•Aizawa || Christmas Special 5•
•Bakugo || Christmas Specials 6•
•Kaminari || Christmas Specials 7•
•Drabbles || Christmas Specials 8•
•Kirishima || Christmas Specials 9•
•Sero || Christmas Specials 10•
•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•
•Tetsutetsu || Christmas Specials 12•
•Shigaraki || Christmas Specials 13•
•Tododeku || Christmas Specials 14•
•Midoriya/Shinsou || Christmas Specials 15•
•1-A || Christmas Specials 16•
•Yamada || Christmas Specials 17•
•Tamaki || Christmas Specials 18•
•Mina || Christmas Specials 19•
•Multiple (Intro) || Christmas Specials 20•
•Multiple (Party) || Christmas Specials 21•
•Multiple (Endings 1) || Christmas Specials 22•
•Multiple (Endings2) || Christmas Specials 23•
•Multiple (Endings3) || Christmas Specials 24•
•Multiple (Endings4) || Christmas Specials 25•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt1)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt2)•
•Todoroki || Assassin (pt3)•
•Toga || Psychotic Love•
•Shinsou || Wining isn't everything•
•Monoma || Rivalry•
•Mina || Pocky•
•Mirio || Little Game...•
•Tsuyu || Brother•
•Todoroki || Wait•
quiznak (and some headcannons)
•Dabi || Stop•

•Kamanari || Love me, woman!•

14.5K 332 391
By Aifilea

  ⚡💛⚡💛⚡ 

"I usually don't like being shocked, but when I saw you I was knocked off my feet!"

"Hey girl, I'm an electrician. I just wanted to spark a conversation."

"When you walk in, you send so much electricity through my body that I go weh."

It was a normal day. You were sitting at your desk, trying to pay attention, Denki was constantly leaning over and whispering pickup lines in your ear, Mineta was perving on every girl. Bakugo was swearing up a storm, and Deku was a muttering mess.

You endure the constant flirting until lunch when you dash out of the clsssroom, forgetting to pick up your lunch from your seat. Denki noticed this, and took it upon himself to bring your lunch to you.

As you sit at your table, alone in the corner, you frantically search through your bag. Where is it?! I know I packed a lunch.. Ugh, guess I'm not eating today. You look down sadly. You were really looking forward to eating some f/f (favorite food). You put your head on the table, rather harshly, and wince in pain. You sit up again and rub your forehead, before slamming your face down once again. A few seconds later, you feel a light tap on your shoulder. You sit up a little too fast, hitting your head once again on someone else's.

"Ouchie" He mumbles.

"Sorry.. Denki? What're you doing over here?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I'm here to say... Why won't you love me woman?!" He says while getting on his knees, crying anime tears. You sweatdrop and awkwardly pat his head.

"Oh uh.. Well.. I don't really, you know, know you. Other than the fact that you're a major flirt." You say with a small smile. His tears immediately dry up as he stands up and takes both your hands in his.

"Go on a date with me?!" He shouts, gaining the attention of surrounding tables. You laugh awkwardly while blushing lightly. "Wow, you look so cute when you blush!" He exclaims while pinching your cheek.

"Sh-op isht" You try to say while your cheek is getting pulled. He continues, bringing his other hand up and squishing your cheeks together. "Oka-y oshkay" you say, pulling his hands away, he takes the opportunity and interlocks both your hands with his. "I'll go on that date with you, you dork." You smile.

"Haha! Yes!" He lets go of both of your hands and starts jumping in a circle. You laugh a little at his childishness, he takes notice and stops, leaning over and kissing your forehead. "I promise you won't regret it. Oh! I almost forgot, here's your lunch. You left it in class, no need to thank me pretty lady." He smiles as hands you your lunch and then literally skips away.

You open your lunch to find a note inside. You unfold it to read:

Meet me at (some café [Im too lazy to think of one]) ;)

Oh, and call me sometime

XXX-XXX-XXXX

You blush a bit, touching the spot he kissed on your forehead. You finish eating lunch right as the bell rings, and walk back to class. When you're almost to the door, a flash of yellow goes in front of you and suddenly you're on the ground, with the human pikachu on top of you.

"Sorry! I wasn't- Y/N?! Well, fancy running into you here." He laughs at his own joke, standing up and reaching his hand out to you.

"It's alright, Pikachu." You grin at your nickname for him, taking his hand as he pulls you up a little too harshly, causing you to stumble forward into his chest. You let out a mmph as your face hits his chest.

"Oho, are we at the hugging stage already?" He asks, you can hear the smirk in his voice. You try to pull away, but he wraps his arms around you for a second. You try to speak up but can't find your voice. "Well, lets go beautiful." He says while pulling you inside. He leads you to your chair, and pulls it out while bowing. You take your seat while mumbling a thanks as he goes to his seat behind you.

After a few hours and many pickup lines, class is over. You walk out with Denki close behind.

"Hey! Wait up Y/N!" He shouts as he runs to catch up. "What time do you want to meet up?" He questions, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

"Hmm... I think 6 should be fine for me." You smile.

"Perfect! Meet you there!" He exclaims and kisses your cheek. He runs off to meet with his friends, but not before turning back to send you a wink. You feel your face heat up as you hurry home.

As it's nearing 6 o'clock, you decide to put on a f/c off the shoulder shirt with black leggings and fuzzy boots. You start walking to the café and by 5:57 you arrive. You look around to see if Denki arrived early as well but don't see him anywhere. You sigh and take a seat near the door so you can watch for him. By 6:12 he still isn't there so you decide to take out your phone to text him. As you're about to push send, you hear a familiar voice.

"Woah. You look good, Y/N!" Denki says while sliding into the seat across from you.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." You tease. "Say, why're you so late? I was about to text you." You question while sliding your phone back into your pocket.

"Oh.. Haha.. Nothing, nothing. I just.. Lost track of time! Yeah.." He stumbles on his words a bit. You shoot him a questioning look but decide to ignore it. "Well, what would you like to get, Y/N?" He asks while smiling at you.

"I think I'm going to get a hot chocolate and cookies. What about you?" You say while smiling at him.

"Oh, what a coincidence. So am I!" He says nervously. This is strange to you, he's never nervous. So you do what any normal person would do in this situation: tease him about it.

"Awe~ Is Pikachu nervous?" You ask, making your voice sound a bit higher than normal and resting your head in your palm.

"W-what?! Me? Nervous? Never." He says unconvincingly. You give him that look that says mhm, sure you aren't.

"So," you start, "what makes you so interested in me? I'm nothing special. And I haven't really seen you flirt with other girls."

"Oh, that's easy! I see you smile all the time, and let me tell you, your smile is so pretty! And I love how you're so friendly with everyone even though you prefer to be alone. Heck, you even put up with my flirting since the beginning of the year! And that gave me hope. I love the way your e/c eyes sparkle when you're happy. I love the way your h/c hair shines in the light. You're overall the most beautiful girl, inside and out." He finishes with a smile and light blush.

"Wow.." You feel tears in your eyes as you smile widely at him. "No ones said such nice things to me.. Thank you, Denki."

"Awe, there's that cute smile. And no problem pretty lady." He winks.

As time goes on, you talk and laugh, telling stories of friends or family. After 2 hours of sitting and talking, you start to walk around town together. During the walk, Denki is feeling bold so he reaches out and holds your hand. You look back at him and smile as he returns it.

"Today was really fun. I don't want it to end." You smile at him.

"Well, it's only 8:30, want to go to a park or something? He asks while squeezing your hand.

"Yes! I mean.. Haha yeah sure." You laugh awkwardly, causing him to chuckle at you.

You arrive at the park and you both sit on the swings. You look up and start pointing out different constellations and think that Denki's looking at them, when he's actually looking at you. He stops swinging and walks up behind you and hugs you. You smile into the hug as he rests his head on your shoulder.

"Y/N.. Today was one of the best days ever. I went on an amazing date with an even more amazing girl and got to look at all the bright stars. But you're the brightest star of them all." He says in a soft voice. You remove his arms from around you as you stand up to face him.

"I had an amazing time too. Y'know, once you get past all that flirting, you're not such a bad guy." You joke. He smiles as he wraps his arms around you again. You wrap your arms around his neck as you both silently lean in. It seems that time slows down as you feel butterflies rushing about in your stomach until finally, the gap is closed in a cliche under the stars kiss. But you don't mind it being cliche one bit, because it's with the one you want to have many moments like this with.

⚡💛⚡💛⚡

~1539 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
4.8K 65 40
All the books in one! Now you can all enjoy all of them in one instead of searching them all up! Update: I had deleted the other separate ones but al...
422K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
2.7K 159 19
(edit - 1 1/2 years later) this story is complete garbage - i'm so sorry I don't recommend reading this like seriously don't CRINGE ALERT OML WHAT WA...