Steady On.

Por MadAsAlice94

Set right after the battle on Crait. Rey and Ben Solo / Kylo Ren, the conflicted souls, are eager for the oth... Mais

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.

Chapter 41.

9.3K 213 241
Por MadAsAlice94

He couldn't focus.

He tried taking a second shower through the night, restless and annoyed that any time he closed his eyes, the vision crept right back into his mind. By the third time, he had no choice but to find his own release, taking the opportunity in the shower as Rey slept in the other room.

His fist slammed into the tree in front of him, hissing at the pain and frustration. Now, he was deep in the forest as he trained alone, having left before the sun had a chance to rise, getting away from Rey and her presence that seemed to follow throughout every room in the hut.

Kylo felt weak, weak because he was forced to work out his own pleasure in the night, having not answered the need in a very long time. He was trained to avoid it, trained to believe that it was a weakling's game, the pursuit of lust.

His palm quickly extended out as he lifted shredded pieces of tree bark and with a clench of his fist, it turned to dust in front of his eyes as his breathing hardened the more he thought.

'And the scavenger...Of all people...' His mind whispered.

Yes, indeed, the scavenger.

Kylo gulped, his jaw drawing firm as he readjusted his black glove. Annoyance grew throughout him as his mind played out their kiss and memories of his vision.

No...

She was no scavenger...

She was Rey, his equal... This powerful being in the force...In this galaxy...

'His.'

His vision showed him exactly what he already knew.

Their power was in synch...Together, balance was alive. One another's equal in every way possible.

The thought made his stomach clench with a wave of pride, and with it, a hint of worry.

His submission...Her submission...Together.

Kylo let out an unsteady breath.

He was succumbing to her...

And he felt no defiance in his being whatsoever.

( X )

Rey quick dried her face with the small, soft cloth on the counter.

She had just gotten done eating a meal prepped by MOX, and went to the washer to clean herself up before she went to join Kylo in training.

She had noticed he left extra early today, nearly slamming the door as he exited before the sun was out.

Questions and dreams plagued her mind through the night, a haunting without evil.

Rey thought of the previous night's dream, her closeness with Kylo, the simple thought alone made her cheeks warm. Desperate to give her mind rest, she thought of everything and anything else. She wondered if she would be strong enough to battle as she previously did, and then her mind wandered to the First Order, thinking about the moment when Hux makes his first move.

She vowed to be ready.

With a deep breath, Rey made her way out to meet Kylo, hoping her vow stayed true.

Rey knew it was going to take time, there was no doubt about it. Even with time, she wasn't sure she could get over her fear of using the force completely. It was true, she was getting better now that she was training again. But the voice in the back of her mind still whispered memories of her with yellow eyes, and electricity emitting from her palms...

With complete power, just a thought away.

The fact made her worried...worried that it was true, and worried that she could feel the excitement hit her nerves.

It felt like...

It felt as though...

Before she could pinpoint the feeling, Rey stumbled into the training field where Kylo was at. His bare back was turned to her, and the sight of him made her breathing hitch.

Sensing her, Rey watched him stiffen, turning his head to look at her from the corner of his eye.

Rey watched as he skimmed her from toe to head, his jaw tightening as he met her eyes, turning away from her out of frustration.

Rey stood there, feeling awkward and annoyed herself, unsure what she did to him this time. She honestly felt that they were growing closer, though she still didn't know what their plan was, what he was going to do once she had to return to the Resistance.

Sighing, she decided she did not want to think about it right now. Instead, she straightened her back, the black fabric of her outfit clinging to her body as she walked towards him.

He was breathing hard, his shoulders and chest rising with every deep breath as he slowly turned to her, his hooded gaze shadowing over her as Rey peered up at him, confused by his expression.

He stayed silent for a moment, before his dark, low tone spoke out.

"Don't hold back." he demanded.

Rey's brows knitted together innocently, her lips parting slightly.

His hungry, dark eyes watched the movement, and as if triggered by it, he charged at her.

Rey had no choice but to let her satchel fall to the muddy ground, pulling out her lightsaber just as he ignited his own, striking downwards, Rey catching it just in time before it was able to slice her shoulder.

Rey hissed at the sudden attack, stepping backwards to create some distance between, though he quickly closed in, doing a full turn to put all of his weight into the next strike, making Rey grasp her own lightsaber with both hands to block it.

"Ben!" she cursed at him, his red light and her purple light reflecting off of her face.

Rey shoved her foot into his chest as hard as she could, knocking him back. The hit knocked all of the air out of him, making him groan as he regained his composure. Now, as he stalked towards her, Rey's eyes narrowed, matching his own aggressive stance.

Timidly, Rey raised her lightsaber, ready for his next strike.

They moved together, his strikes met by her own.

She shoved, he pulled.

He shoved, she pulled.

Together they pushed one another, egging the other on to top the other's attack, dodging and blocking every other one when they got enough energy to do so. Their strikes were so heavy, their movements so fast, that eventually they ended up a mile away from the training field they had created, striking down a few trees along the way.

Some time later, their muscles aching, their breathing rough, Kylo and Rey were beginning to slow down as they grew tired.

Rey's arm was giving out, she was trying so hard to keep awake, but she knew it. Hell, she could feel it.

Kylo swung towards her, his free hand gripping his rib that was throbbing from her hits.

When his saber struck down, Rey was too slow to block it with her full force.

Instead, it knocked her weapon from her grasp as she stumbled back.

Her eyes widened as she saw this wake him up, giving him a second wind.

He nearly broke out into a smirk, except he was so out of breath. His chin jutted into the air as he watched her, amused.

Amused, and hungry.

Rey glared at him, and the moment he took a step towards her, fear and dominance overtook her, her palm raised and through the force, she made his lightsaber fly from his hand, landing directly next to hers across a few feet away.

Surprised, Kylo watched his weapon fly and fall, his head whipping back towards Rey, sweat flying off strands of his hair.

For a second, they watched one another, both of them equally shocked and waiting for the other to make their move, their roles unsure of which was prey or predator.

They slowly circled one another, their breathing matching and growing steady, their eyes never leaving the other's.

When he dared to take a step forward, she took one back.

Again, they froze, their eyes on one another.

In that instant, Rey's hand extended, already mustering the force to push him back and disarm his senses, however Kylo was too quick.

The moment her arm was out, Kylo leaped forward and grabbed her by the wrist, pushing her against a tree, moving to grip both of her wrists tightly and held them above her head, locking her there.

Rey winced, hissing at him with narrowed eyes.

Kylo caught the look, gripping her wrists tighter in return.

She clenched her teeth, refusing to cry out or answer to the pain whatsoever.

In fact, she was a too distracted to think about the pain, with how close he was now.

It seemed as though he didn't catch their closeness until her body responded to it, warming at his touch, her eyes locked on his as she tried not to glance down at his shirtless chest.

But he could feel it.

Every inch of her sudden desire, he could feel it, and it evoked the same feeling deep within him, awakening a primal beast and bringing it to light.

Rey's chest rose with every breath, her eyes watching his as she waited for his next move, a dark, hungry charge circuited through her.

Kylo kept telling himself not to get distracted...

That this was not his intention...

That he was stronger than this hunger...than this need...for Rey.

His jaw tightened, and he tried to resist more, in turn only making the desire grow more.

With a quick waive of his hand over her wrists, he locked her there without needing to hold her now.

Rey peered up at him, wondering what he would do next, a silent temptation.

Watching her for a second, he waited only a quick moment for her to raise any protest, and when she gave none, only watching him, daring him... He moved.

Kylo's hand went straight to her hip, dragging her against him, his own fingers digging deliciously into her soft flesh as his mouth crashed to hers.

Rey couldn't help the shudder that coursed through her, making her legs wobble as she answered his hungry kiss. Their own warm and wet mouths nipped and licked at one another, tasting and biting as they showed dominance, and answered with submission.

With their body's crushed against one another, Kylo could feel the heat rolling off of Rey, and Rey could feel the hard member of his being pressing into her abdomen. She had never experienced such a thing before, but she knew what it was...what it meant.

The fact that she could make him feel so...lustful, made a sharp thrill run through her veins.

Deepening their kiss, Kylo snaked his other arm around her, his large hand running across her back as a moan escaped from her. The sound made his ears ring, and the bruises along his body throbbed in a pleasant way.

Rey timidly nibbled at his bottom lip causing a surprised Kylo to part his own lips as they melted to Rey's, and shortly after, his tongue met hers, skimming over her warmth as she matched his movements.

It was beginning to be too much...

Almost, too much.

With his guard down, his force hold withdrew itself from Rey's wrists, letting them fell to his shoulders as his mouth trailed along her jawline and to her neck. His hot breath tickled her, making her squirm against him. Her movements made his own body answer with a shudder.

Kylo's mouth opened along her neck, his teeth gliding along her skin before he bit down...

He knew for a fact she'd like it...

However, before he could hit his mark, he felt her energy shift, and body still.

In answer to her freezing, he did the same, his eyes opening as he looked around behind her.

Leaning back just a bit, he watched as she looked around the forest, sensing that she was searching through the force to see what was going on, and though he did the same, he felt nothing.

Slowly, she moved from his grasp, her eyes still searching through the trees.

A second later, her eyes widened as she grinned, dimples forming on her cheeks as she took off running.

"Chirrut!" Rey called as she ran off.

Kylo, still trying to gain his own composure, struggled to catch his breath, his body still hot and in need. He watched in utter confusion as she ran off, yelling whatever she said.

Leaning against the tree he had just held her against, he cursed the stars before he moved to follow her.

( X )

Author's Notes:

Please leave some feedback! More soon :D

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.9K 92 25
Set after episode XI (the rise of skywalker) I don't own Star Wars or any of the characters in here. Most of the ideas of mine but there may be sligh...
716 25 18
After events of The Last Jedi, Kylo Ren seeks for secrets to more power, while General Hux seeks to destroy him. Rey searches for Force sensitive pe...
60.6K 1.4K 58
Lillian always felt alone in the galaxy, even with Rey at her side. That was until Poe Dameron flew into her life. Now Lillian, Rey, her new friend F...
222 0 9
Story takes place 6 weeks after the events of The Force Awakens. Rey is cultivating her force potential under the seasoned eye of Jedi Luke. Ren has...