Arranged- (s.m)

babyrosemendes

Serenity Rivers has an arranged marriage to Shawn Mendes in the matter of days. How will they cope together a... Еще

A/N + Character visual
The Announcement-
The Suitor-
Nails
Lunch "Date"
The Engagment
Preparations
Bride to be
Last Night
Wedding day
Wedding day (2)
Wedding Night
Adjusting
Dinner
Gold Digger
Grocery Shopping
Celebration Dinner
Unicorn Sprinkle Ice-Cream
She's an Angel
Sushi Shop
Kiss
Morning Encounters
Comfort
First date
Orphanage Visit + Secret Spilling
F.U.N
Best Friend Visits
Deep Conversations
Drunk
Cuddles + Pizza
Failed Surprise
Silence
Shut Up and Kiss Me
Show Me How Much You Really Care
Mendes Family Skii Trip
Mendes Family Skii Trip (2)
Mendes Family Skii Trip (3)
Mendes Family Skii Trip (4)
Arguments
Romantic Evening
Shawn's Secret
His Ex
Space
Bonding
Sleepover with Aaliyah
Tattoo
Halloween Costume Shopping
Halloween
Gym Fights
The Couch
Distancing
A million pieces
Regrets
Hurt
No Control
Lemonade
Forgiveness
Home
I Love...
Middle Names
Thanksgiving (1)
Thanksgiving (2)
Thanksgiving (4)
Taken
Bars
Evidence
Fake ID
Taped
Court
Peace at last
Teasing
Christmas Decor
Girl- Friend
Big Sleepover
Heart Pancakes
Diamonds and Silk Robes
Sing To Me
Drunk Shawn
I think it's back...
Forever and Always
Christmas Eve
Christmas
Examination
Cancelled Flights + Destroyed Friendships
Smoothies and Donuts
The Results
Arranged...
THANK YOU - A/N:
Sequel!
One Million

Thanksgiving Dinner (3)

9.6K 173 29
babyrosemendes

After dinner all the adults in the house went out leaving us alone. Brielle put Oliver to bed and then she went to sleep in her room with Chris because she was exhausted.

Me and Shawn changed into our pjs before going down to the cinema room where we were all going to watch a movie. Lana, Stella, Ana and Autumn were curled on the floor in wrapped up in a few blankets.

"What are we watching?" I ask, as me and Shawn sat down on the couch together. I curled up right into him laying my head into his chest as he ran his fingers up and down my back. I sat up playing with the strings of his hoodie as we were waiting for Alessandro and Lacey.

"Did you call your parents?" I ask Shawn and he nods.

"Yep they're at my cousins house, Aaliyah enjoyed the cookies she sat and ate all of them. Then she got sick" he says and I giggle quietly.

"I feel bad for not celebrating Thanksgiving with them. But we can celebrate Christmas with them" I say and he nods.

"We need to go shopping soon" I say and he nods again.

"Serenity have a chocolate donut" Autumn says handing me a donut. "We'll share one" I say as I take a bite and give Shawn some to eat.

I lean up and kiss his lips and he smiles, "mmmh  your lips taste sweet" I say and he chuckles quietly.
I wipe my fingers in the napkin before curling up closer to Shawn wrapping my arms around him and burning my face into his chest.

"This thanksgiving has been fun and busy with so many people" he says and I giggle.

"There's literally seventeen people in the house. But I'm glad you had fun" I say rubbing my hand on his chest.

"I love you" I whisper kissing his lips lightly and he smiles. "And I love you" he says before I rest back on his chest.

"I'm gonna be sick you guys are so cute that I feel sick" Lana says pretending to gag and I giggle.

We hear footsteps before we all turn our heads seeing Lacey in a short silk navy blue robe wrapped around her barley covering anything. Her and Alessandro sit on the couch opposite us. We all awkwardly looked away.

I glance over at Lana who scrunches her nose up in disgust, making me giggle. I look away face the giant TV as Lana put on 'Home Alone' after her and Autumn fighting over it.

I held Shawn's hand playing with his fingers and watching the movie.

"Hey Serenity do you remember one Thanksgiving we all trapped Alessandro's room after watching Home alone" Stella says and I giggle nodding.

"Oh yeah you all filled my room with fairy lights and pins all over the floor" Alessandro says and we all giggle.

"Then Serenity cried because she felt really bad for ruining your room so she stayed up all night cleaning it" Lana says and I cover my face with my hands.

"What I did feel bad and I'm pretty sure there's a dent in the corner of the wall" I say and they all laugh and Shawn squeezes me.

"But Serenity has always been the softie out of all of us. Do you remember when we were at the beach and that homeless man was sat there and she gave him the two dollars Aunt Andres gave her" Stella says and I smile.

"Oh yeh and no one could yell at you because you did a good deed" Lana says and I giggle.

"But I swear every time you cry your way out of everything and everyone forgives you" Alessandro says and I gasp.

"That's not true at all" I say and they all laughs.

"Do you remember when you stole my doll and then Uncle Rob made you dress up and play princesses with me and Brielle" I say and Alessandro groans. Making everyone else laugh including Shawn.

"What the heck? Serenity! That never happened okay" he says and I laughs.

"I'm pretty sure I have the picture Princess Alessia" I smirk and he gasps widening his eyes at me.

"Princess Alessia" Shawn laughs and Alessandro's eyes darken.

"You are dead" he says getting up off the couch.

"You have three seconds to run" he says and I jump up from Shawn and I start running down the hall way hearing rapid footsteps behind me.

I duck under him and run back, "Shawn help me!" I scream running into his arms. He laughs and wraps his arms around me so Alessandro can't get me.

"I'm sorry Alessandro! I'm sorry I won't talk about it again please" I yell and he laughs.

"I forgive you this time but next time I will snap Shawn's arms to get you" he says and I nod biting my lip.

After telling embarrassing stories about each other for almost an hour all the adults come back. My aunts, uncles and parents. "How was you evening children?" my uncle Mark asks and everyone mumbles something.

"Serenity you still haven't given your cookies out to everyone" My mom says and I jump up running down to the kitchen getting the box of cookies and rushing back. I open the box passing everyone a cookie each, "best cookies of the century" my uncle Rob says and I smile.

"Rob your getting the crumbs everywhere" my aunt Lisa scolds my uncle.

"Theses are delicious Serenity" my dad says and I smile.

"Thank you everyone" I say before I give Shawn one and he grins before breaking it and savouring the taste in his mouth.

"Isn't anyone going to give me a cookie" I hear and unfamiliar voice. Everyone's head snaps up looking at the figure standing by the door. A deep gasp leaves my mouth as my head starts spinning and my eyes close and everything goes black...
__

I open my eyes looking at the white ceiling above me, I rub my eyes and sit up seeing Shawn, my mom and Aunt Esmeralda sitting at the end of the bed.

"Oh honey you're awake" my mom says and everyone's snap up to me. Shawn helps me sit up against the headboard as he sits beside me on the bed.

"How are you feeling? You had quite the black out" my mom says.

"My head hurts but I literally thought I saw Jay standing at the door but that's impossible" I say with a light laugh and my mom looks down nervously.

"Mom was he actually there?" I say and she nods looking away trying not to cry.

"What!" I scream as Shawn rubs my arm.

"Your father and everyone else is talking to him downstairs" my aunt says and I feel my chest tighten.

"How? It's not possible" I say as my tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"What's going on?" Shawn says and we all look at him.

"I guess we will leave you both to talk and if you're ready he's waiting to see you" my mom says walking out with my aunt.

"Who was that? What's happening?" He says wiping my eyes as I curl into his chest.

"Serenity please tell me I'm getting worried" he says and I sigh.

"That's my-my older br-brother" I say as my voice cracks and I sob.

"What? What are you sure?" He says and I cry hysterically. "Serenity" he says as my breathing becomes faster.

"I'm going to be sick- Shawn" I say and he lifts me up taking me down the hall to the bathroom. He folds my hair out as I spill the contents out into the toilet as Shawn holds my hair back and rubs my back. I was my face and wash my mouth as I take a few deep breaths.

I close my eyes as my head falls into Shawn's chest. "Let's go back to the room so I can tell you" I croak and he slowly takes me back to the room.

We climb into the bed and I rest my body on top of Shawn's. "Just after my Nana passed, my brother Jay he basically got into gang fights, he got arrested and taken to a institute in Amsterdam. They put him on death row.We tried our best to bail him out for two years and then we lost connection with the institute and we thought he was gone, no one spoke about him ever after that" I cry and sob as Shawn wipes my eyes.

"After that I became more depressed and sick knowing my sweet grandma was gone forever and my best friend then left" I sobbed and Shawn tried to calm me down.

"Please don't cry l, I'm sorry this happened to you" he says and I look up at him. His eyes were glossy as he wiped my eyes and kissed my lips.

"I don't want to see him- Shawn please don't let him come" I say and Shawn sighs rubbing my arms.

"Shhh it's okay, I promise" he says kissing my head stroking my arms letting me rest in his arms. "I love you" I whisper.

"And I love you" he says rubbing his nose against mines.

"You scared me when you passed out, don't do that again please" he says and I give him a small smile before kissing his lips.

After being in silence for a while there was a loud knock at the door and my heart was beating out of my chest. I held on to Shawn a little tighter so he couldn't get up. "No Shawn don't get up pretend we're sleeping" I say and he sighs.

There was a knock at the door and Shawn pulled my arms off me as he walked to the door opening it.

"Where's Serenity?" I hear my fathers voice.

"She's asleep" Shawn says and my dad sighs.

I hear foot steps before the bed dips on my side and I close my eyes tightly. "Honey please I need you to listen to me" I hear my dad say and I open my eyes before getting up.

Shawn comes and sits beside me before I crawl into his chest and Shawn awkwardly wraps his arms around me as my dad was still watching us.
"You need to listen him" my dad says and I shake my head.

"No I'm not listening to you or him" I say shaking my head in Shawn's chest. "Honey please-"

"No, no, no" I repeat clutching to Shawn tightly.

"That's my stubborn little sister" I hear the deep voice making me shiver and clutch tighter on to Shawn and burying my face into his chest.

I heard the footsteps coming closer and I pulled the cover over my head. "I think we all should sleep and cool off before we talk tomorrow" I hear my dad say before the footsteps get quieter and the door close behind them.

Shawn rubbed my back soothing me as I cried into his chest...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Groupchat x Shawn Mendes Narry Girl 4ever

Любовные романы

11.8K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes
17.6K 860 24
Shawn and Skylar have been together since they were 12 years old. Through Shawn's up and rising career, Skylar has been by his side the whole way. Wh...
45.5K 1.6K 30
When love life of two souls is just Simply Complicated
1.1M 35.2K 26
"Hi, how may I- holy shit. You're Shawn Mendes." // all rights reserved @livemendes IG | @smilemendes COMPLETED ON: JULY 2ND, 2016