heart strings

By blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

40

21.7K 542 26
By blood_angel85

I woke a couple hours later. I looked around the dark room checking the time. It was 4:30 in the morning.

I looked over at Dominic next to me. He was still sleeping. He was on his back with one of his arms under his head.

I couldn't go back to sleep though. I have no idea why but I was horny!

Just a couple hours ago Dominic was fucking me sore. I actually still was. My vagina actually felt bruised but I didn't care. I wanted him again.

I pull the blanket down away from his body. I climbed on top of him straddling his waist.

I leaned down on top of him kissing down his neck. I moved my mouth down his body to his chest. I started lightly biting and running my nails down his sides.

"Hmm this is a nice way to be woken up."

I lift my eyes to look at him. I continue my way down his body. I reach his abs tracing my tongue over them. I get down to his V lines biting my way down.

I hear Dominic breath in sharply the further down I go.

I put my mouth around the head of his cock. Sucking slowly, swirling my tongue around him. I move my mouth slowly down his shaft licking it all the way down.

I bring him further into my mouth until he's hitting the back of my throat. I hear him moaning.

I move my mouth faster up and down him. Stroking him at the same time. I feel his hand on the back of my head, pulling my hair.

He starts moving his hips upwards and pushing my head down him. Trying my best not to gag.

He pulls my mouth off of him.

"Come here babygirl."

I climb on top of him as he slides himself inside of me.

I put my hands down on his chest keeping me balanced. I move my hips slowly onto him. He puts his arms around my back pulling me on top of him. He whispers into my ear.

"Turn around."

I lean myself back up pulling him out of me. I turn around facing away from him. I lean myself slightly back putting my hands down to keep balanced.

I feel his hand pulling my hair. I'm moaning and screaming as I feel my juices pouring out of me into Dominic.

I lean forward putting my hands on his legs. He grabs my hips and moves me faster on him.

I feel one of his hands on my back pushing me down. Next thing I know somehow he's now fucking me from behind.

I'm biting the blanket and digging my nails into the bed. He still has a very strong grip on my hair.

I feel his hand coming down on my ass hard.

He pulls me towards him by my hair. He's biting my neck. He turns my head bring my lips to his. I couldn't help it I bit my lip. And it was like I flipped his switch.

He pushed my head back down slamming into me hard.

"Ahh Dominic!"

I hear him groaning loudly the hard he thrusts.

"Yes babygirl? Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours Dominic! Only yours!"

"That's my girl."

He smacks my ass hard.

He groans loudly and I fill his cum in me. He lets go of my hair and I collapse on to the bed. He falls on to the bed next to me.

He puts his hand under my chin kissing my lips.

"You ready to go back to sleep?"

I laugh.

"I think so."

"What got into you? Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"I have no idea. I woke up and bam."

"I can see that."

He laughs.

"Anytime you wanna wake me up like that again it's more then welcoming."

We both laugh.

"I love you Dominic."

"Love you too October."

I get out of bed to go the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Ow! Fuck!"

Dominic runs into the bathroom.

"Are you ok?"

"I hurt so fucking bad. I can't even pee! My twat feels swollen."

"I'm sorry love."

"It's ok. It's not your fault."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well technically it was your dick. But I wanted to."

Dominic helps me get up and carries me back to the bed.

The next morning I woke to hear knocking on the bedroom door. Who the fuck is in our house. I wake up Dominic.

"Babe someone's at the bedroom door."

He wakes up and yells.

"Come in!"

It was Dimitri!

"Geez are you two always naked?"

"Yes. Now what do you want?"

"I just decided to come over to tell you that everyone is talking about our performance last night. Especially you two dancing on stage. Everyone loved it!

So much that the label emailed us. They want to make a video for
"dance with the devil."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah check your phone."

Dominic reaches over to the night stand grabbing his phone.

"Holy shit! October they want you in the video."

"Wait what? Why?"

"Apparently the label likes us together."

Holy shit!

"Maybe this will get Doug to back off."

"Well he did quit last night."

"Does the label know yet?"

"Yep! I emailed them last night."

I can't believe there record label wants me to be in a music video. And they actually acknowledge me as Dominic's wife!

Ok now my new task is trying to make it to the bathroom! Right when I got up I felt pain in both my hips.

"Hopefully they're not excepting a video today."

Dimitri looks at me weird.

"And why not?"

Dominic starts laughing.

"I know why."

"Oh! I get it."

I hate these two sometimes.

I very carefully make my way to the bathroom. I carefully sit down so I can pee.

Holy shit I'm not having sex for a week!

I walk back out into the bedroom and Dominic and Dimitri are arguing about something.

"What's wrong now?"

"Nothing's wrong. Kind of."

"Kind of?"

"We gotta go to the studio to rerecord the song."

"So you're arguing?"

"Because afterwards we've got a meeting. And they want to meet you."

"That's bad?"

"I just don't want Doug's stupid ass to be there and start shit. I'm just being overly protective of you."

"And I appreciate that but I'm a big girl. I'll kick him in the nuts."

Dominic chuckles softly.

"I know. Just if he is there keep your finger on the record button."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...
83.3K 2.8K 27
"I'm American." "American? What the hell are you doing all the way over here?" ━ William Schofield x OC ━ 1917 fanfiction
1.3M 39.1K 48
He was poison. The kind that seeped into your veins and pumped with your blood. The moment he breathed the same air as you, you were infected. The ki...