heart strings

By blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

30

24.5K 545 59
By blood_angel85

I'm looking at Dominic and he looks like I have two heads.

"Um Dominic?"

"Are you pregnant?"

I start laughing.

"No I'm not pregnant. That'd be a horrible way to tell you."

Ok he's relaxing.

"I was just wondering if you've ever thought about it."

"Yeah actually I have. But I don't want kids now. Maybe in a couple years."

"Ok good to know. Have I freaked you out?"

"A little bit."

"Are you gonna be weird for the rest of the day?"

He laughs softy.

"No I'm ok seriously. Just wasn't expecting this conversation this morning."

"Yeah I get that, sorry."

"It's ok. Something we had to eventually talk about."

He reaches up pulling me down to his chest hugging me.

"Ok this is gonna be a stupid question but are you still on birth control?"

"Yes i am."

"I've had you completely naked a few times since we've been back together and I never noticed your patch."

I groan loudly. I climb off of him and go to my panty drawer. And I toss my pills at him.

"I'm sorry."

"The patch wouldn't stick to me. Dominic I'm not looking to get pregnant anytime soon. Got it!"

"Yes I'm sorry. Here are your pills. You know that was one way I knew Candice and I weren't meant to be."

"What do you mean?"

"She told me one time she never wanted to have kids because she didn't want no puking, crying, drool machine fucking up her body."

"Wow she really said that? What a cunt."

"We weren't even having a conversation like this either.

We were at the beach one day and these little kids were building a sandcastle. This little girl probably 3 years old came up to me and asked to help.

She kept asking me about my tattoos. She was really adorable. Then when I came back to sit with Candice she told me all that."

While he was telling me his story I could actually picture him on the beach playing in the sand.

"You're so amazing."

Later that night we were both getting ready to go to the club. I didn't want to go in before they just opened. I wanna sneak in.

"You're car or mine?"

"Will take yours but I'm driving."

Of course he is.

"Hey I just thought of something."

"What's that love?"

"Since we're married technically this car is also mine now."

Is he serious right now? I start laughing.

"Well ok so is your Lotus mine now too?"

"Of course!"

Not the answer I was expecting.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course baby girl. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We get to the club and Dominic gives Randy the keys.

"Hey boss lady."

I give Terence a hug.

I walk up to Jason's bar and he has his back towards me. So of course I gotta fuck with him.

"Man this place is a shit hole! Plus this bartender can't make a simple drink. What a douche!"

He turns around and I can tell he's pissed. "Look here bitch-"

I start laughing.

"Holy shit! Hey October!"

He jumps over the bar and gives me a hug.

"Hey Dominic! Congratulations you two!"

"Thanks man."

"Oh since you're here October take a good look at Elizabeth."

I look over at her and she's got a very noticable baby bump.

"I didn't know what you wanted to do."

"I'm gonna go back to the office. Tell her to come back in about 5 minutes."

"You got it superstar."

I walk back to the office and sit at the desk.

(Knock knock)

"Come in."

"Jason said you wanted to see me."

"Yeah I do. Take a seat on the couch."

"So are you gonna fire me?"

"Surprisingly no I'm not. I've just got a few questions first as not your boss."

"Like what my friend?"

"I don't think will ever be friends again Elizabeth. You slept with Travis right under my nose."

"Yeah well that seemed to work out for you. You're Mrs. Kinkaid now. While I'm 7 months pregnant with no father for my baby."

"Um did you say 7 months?"

"Before you caught us we had already been hooking up for about two months before that."

"Wow ok. And no father? What happened to Travis?"

"When I told him I was pregnant he left me."

"Honestly I'm not surprised. He told me he never wanted kids. I think that's why I never loved him. I knew we wouldn't of had a future together.

Ok now the boss talk. I'm pretty sure since you've been showing your tips have been less and less every night."

"Yeah. No one wants to flirt with the pregnant waitress."

"Well the club needs an accountant. I know how smart you actually are. So do you want the job? It pays $20 an hour."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious. The one Jeff had quit after he got fired. Kinda makes me wonder why. So do you want the job?"

"Yes! Thank you."

"As of tomorrow night you are no longer a waitress. You may go now. Can you send Jason in please."

"Of course. And thank you again."

While waiting for Jason I sent Lynn a text to tell her about Elizabeth being pregnant.

"Hey boss lady you want to talk to me."

"Yeah come in."

"So what's up?"

"Ok first business talk. I made Elizabeth the new accountant for the club."

"Ok? Why?"

"Because she needs it for her and her baby. Travis is a dick and left her. Plus she's good at numbers and shit."

"Ok so I'm gonna need to hire a new waitress."

"That's fine. Ok personal talk. While I was in Vegas a woman called my cell claiming to be my birth mother and that she wants to see me again."

"What? Are you fucking serious?! What did you say?"

"Nothing. I actually dropped my phone I was so shocked. Dominic thinks maybe talking to my adopted mom might help."

"It might. What about your birth dad?"

"She didn't mention him. Or that little boy they traded me for. You're not him are you Jason?"

"No I'm not. My mom made me watch my own birth."

"Wait what? Why?"

I started laughing.

"We got into a fight when I was like 13 saying I hate her blah blah blah normal kid shit. So as a punishment I had to watch it."

"Oh my goodness!"

We both started laughing.

(Knock knock)

"Come in."

"Hey baby?"

"Oh hey Dominic. I think I've made a decision."

"About what?"

"That phone call. I think this weekend will go see my adopted parents."

"Cool where do they live?"

"Colorado."

"Cold."

"Oh yeah. I haven't been there in 5 years. I haven't seen my mom or dad in 5 years!"

"Hey can you guys record the whole trip?"

"Shut up Jason!"

"Well ok baby girl this weekend we're going to Colorado."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.8K 27
"I'm American." "American? What the hell are you doing all the way over here?" ━ William Schofield x OC ━ 1917 fanfiction
251K 7.7K 51
Struhst Island Book #3 Allison and Mads are getting married. Plans must be made but things come to a halt when Allison recieves a disturbing letter...
189K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...