heart strings

By blood_angel85

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

27

28.9K 546 121
By blood_angel85

The next morning I woke up extremely sore. I had Dominic's arms around my waist.

I look at my phone and I have a text from Lynn saying her and Dimitri got in late last night.

I grab the remote and turn on the TV. I flip the channels and then I stop when I see Dominic on the screen. I turned it up.

"Good morning Las Vegas! This just in the lead singer of the rock band Asylum Dominic Kinkaid got married late last night to his girlfriend October Scott! Congratulations to the happy couple."

I start to shake Dominic to wake him up.

"Why are you shaking me?"

"Um."

But before I could say anything there was pounding on our door. I get off the bed and answer the door. Not surprised it's Lynn and Dimitri.

"You guys got married!?"

I look at Dominic and he just starts to laugh.

"Yes we did."

"So let me get this straight. You guys plan a vacation to Vegas. Check into this monster suite then the first thing you decided "hell why we're here let's get married?!"

"Actually the first thing we did was have really great sex."

"How did it even happen?!"

"Well first I tied her hands to the bed."

"Dominic! How did you two decided to get married?"

"Tied to the bed huh? Hell yeah girl."

Lynn and I laugh.

"After we were finished we went and got married.

October was nervous about getting on the plane. So she decided to look up stupid shit on her phone! So I took it away. She said she'd do anything to get it back.

Well after finishing the first anything. I had another idea. We were both of sound mind."

"Well shit you couldn't wait until we got here so I could be your best man!?"

"So you approve Dimitri?"

"Of course. I see how different Dominic's been since being with you. It's a good different."

"She's a good different."

I look at Dominic and smile.

"Lynn?"

"You know I'm happy for you."

She comes up to me giving me a big hug.

"So I guess that means you're moving out of the apartment?"

"Yeah it seems like it."

"Um Lynn if you don't want to be alone I'd be more then happy for t you to move in with me. Hell maybe will get married while we're here."

"I agree with the moving in. Not sure about marriage."

We all laugh.

"Why don't you two get dressed and will go get some breakfast."

Dominic gets out of bed wrapping the sheet around his waist.

"We're you two about to?"

"He always sleeps naked."

"Yeah he does even on the bus."

"Ok so I'm the only one that hasn't seen Dominic's dick?"

"Wow Lynn. Go into the bathroom I'm sure he isn't dressed."

She looks at Dimitri and he's just laughing.

"Go ahead look at my cousins cock."

She walks to the bathroom throwing the door open. She walks back with a look on her face.

"Damn girl. Good for you."

I laugh.

"Hey!"

"Dimitri it isn't the size that counts. It's how you use it."

"Dominic definitely has both."

"Yeah we could tell by those bite marks."

"I'm getting dressed now."

I grab my bag and walk into the bathroom. I walk in closing the door behind me.

"Well good morning wife."

I just smile.

"Good morning husband."

I thought that'd be weird to hear or say but it isn't. It feels right. I walk up to him putting my arms around his waist. He hugs me back tightly.

"You know there's probably gonna be reporters and paparazzi everywhere."

"Yeah I know. But I don't care. We still need to go pick out rings."

"Yay!"

He laughs.

"So do you think those two will get married while we're here?"

"I wouldn't put it past Dimitri honestly."

We finished getting dressed and walk back out.

"Dude both of your phones have been blowing up!"

"Probably either congratulations or that whore stole Dominic!"

"You know October you've got some male fans yourself."

"Ick. Hopefully none of them are crazy stalkers."

"I'll kill anybody that tries that shit."

"I love you."

"Love you too baby girl."

We go to leave our room when a man in a suit comes up to us.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Kinkaid. I am Robert Johansson I'm the president of operations here at the Luxor."

"Um hey October is fine."

"And I'm Dominic."

"I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your marriage. One problem though."

"What's that?"

"There are media and press and crazy fans trying to swarm my hotel. We had to call metro in to help keep them out. If you're deciding to leave the casino I can have our company car with a driver take you where ever you need to go. We will take you to a secure location."

"Lead the way."

"Ok please follow me."

We go to the elevator and go down to the basement floor. It's full of casino employees. We go through a long hallway. We go out of the employee entrance to the employee parking lot. There was a big black SUV waiting for us.

"This is Craig. He's your personal driver for the rest of your trip."

"Thanks."

We all get into the SUV.

"Where to?"

"Some place for breakfast."

"Any preferences?"

"Nope?"

Lucky where we went for breakfast there wasn't anybody there that recognized us.

After breakfast we went to a very expensive looking jewelry store.

"See anything that catches your eye?"

"Oh yeah a lot of things."

He laughs.

"How about this set?"

He shows me a beautiful black diamond ring with a silver band. The men's ring was a black band.

"I love it baby. But isn't a little much?"

"I don't give a fuck. I want people to see that ring on your finger from miles away. Got it?"

"Ok."

We drive back to the hotel but only Lynn and I stay. The guys say they needed to do something. Lynn and I had back up to my room.

"So how does it feel to be married?"

"I don't feel any different yet."

"Really? Think back to high school when they first came out. When you first laid your eyes on Dominic Kinkaid. What did you say to me?"

"Lynn."

"Come on say it."

"Fine. I said I'd run away with him if given the chance."

"Congratulations. I hate to say but you walking in on Travis cheating on you is the best thing that's ever happened to you."

We both laugh.

"Seems like it huh?"

"So I've got a question."

"What's that?"

"What's it like being tied up?"

"Scary but exciting!"

"Like is he into full bondage shit?"

"I don't think so. But before we started doing anything at all he told me he could get a bit aggressive and dominant. But he wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"Are you into it?"

"Surprisingly yeah I am.

All he did last night was tie my arms above my head. He got a little aggressive with his words. But he told me to tell him what I wanted him to do."

"Holy shit that's hot."

"Right! The first guy I'm in a sexual relationship with is kind of kinky."

"Have you been in all the rooms of his house?"

She raises her eyebrow.

"Dude he doesn't have a red room or some shit like that. I don't think he's gonna come at me with a whip or anything."

"What if he did?"

"I'd tell him no."

"Do you think he'd be ok with you saying no?"

"He's told me a everyt ime if I'm not comfortable with anything to tell him and he'll stop.

Like if he decided to use toys that's ok. But not anything that'll cause me pain. Tieing me up is perfectly fine. I trust him."

"Damn I wish Dimitri would kick it up a notch."

"Say something to him. Dominic was out and open about what he was like. We communicate often during sex."

"Dimitri's not much of a talker. I'll say something but he doesn't respond. I'm not saying our sex is bad it's really good but going a bit further sounds enticing."

"Just the way he was talking to me last night was getting me wet. He's very good at what he does."

"Seems like. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time."

Little while later the guys came back with bags.

"What's all this?"

"Lunch baby girl."

"Oh I love you."

"I know."

He blows me a kiss

(Ring ring)

I answer my phone and it's a woman on the other in. After she's done talking I drop my phone.

"October are you ok?"

"I um I don't know."

"Baby girl what happened?"

"That was a woman claiming to be my birth mother and she wants to see me again."

My ring that inspired October's ring.

My current ring!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...
59.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
332K 8.9K 68
Scarlett Summers knew exactly what she wanted, she's had her life planned out since she was thirteen years old and getting into Julliard was just the...
131K 4.1K 23
Y/n finds herself trapped in the world of danganronpa. Given the title of 'Ultimate Darling', she knows that she can handle this situation with ease...