Emily.

By Nattblob

Emily sees her life go right round in circles fighting battles from the past and facing possible futures, but... More

Emily 2.
Emily 3.
Emily 4.
Emily 5.
Emily 6.
Emily 7.
Emily 8.
Emily 9.
Emily 10.
Emily 11.
Emily 12.
Emily 13.
Emily 14.
Emily 15.
Emily 16.
Emily 17.
Emily 18.
Emily 19.
Emily 20.
Emily 21.
Emily 22.
Emily 23.
Emily 24.
Emily 25.
Emily 26.
Emily 27.
Emily 28.
Emily 29.
Emily 30.
Emily 31.
Emily 32.
Emily 33.
Emily 34.
Emily 35.
Emily 36.
Emily 37.
Emily 38.
Emily 39.
Emily 40.
Emily 41.
Emily 42.
Emily 43.
Emily 44.
Emily 45.
Emily 46.
Emily 47.
Emily 48.
Emily 49.
Emily 50.
Emily 51.
Emily 52.
Emily 53.
Emily 54.
Emily 55.
Emily 56.
Emily 57.
Emily 58.
Emily 59.
Emily 60.
Emily 61.
Emily 62.
Emily 63.
Emily 64.
Emily 65.
Emily 66.
Emily 67.
Emily 68.
Emily 69.
Emily 70.
Emily 71.
Emily 72.
Emily 73.
Emily 74.
Emily 75.
Emily 77.
Emily 78.
Emily 79.
Emily 80.
Emily.
I will find him.
Let me bless you.
Falling in love much?
It's all for you.
When the mask is taken off.
Guarding my family.
All for a moment Denzel?
The perfect ingredient.. Sprinkle some Paranoia ...
Dare to dream Anna?
I want some of that...
Crying for you, my specialty
ANGRY SEX
New day, same wants.
The "M" word

Emily 76.

3.2K 26 9
By Nattblob

Emily!

It's been three days and I was sitting in my room holding the phone and thinking, I wasn't really bothered about anything, I was just always tired. Nicole came in and sat next to me.

"Mummy, you promised me you were gon' take me to the beach!" I sighed and held her hand.

"I'm not well Nicsz?" I said slowly. She hugged me.

"What's wrong ma?"

"I don't know, stomach ache and other things." She rubbed my stomach and smiled.

"You'll be good soon." I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Go and play okay?" She nodded and ran out the room shouting Demarco's name. I sighed and played with my hands and just stared at them, I felt sick, I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was there for a while and washed my mouth out and went back to my room, I called Denzel and waited for it to go through.

"Yeah hello."

"Denzel." I said weakly.

"Emily babe, I miss you." I sighed deeply and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Me too, it's been days, but feels long."

"Yeah I know, hows Nicole?"

"She's good. Playing outside with friends."

"Ahh that's good." There was silence and I swallowed quickly and decided to somehow come out with it, I paced up and down my room and breathed in deeply.

"Denzel.."

"Yeah."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at home why?"

"Well I have something to tell you," He took a deep breath.

"I hope you ain't telling me your moving to Asia or Africa, or your getting married! I won't be happy!" He chuckled, but sounded serious.

"Erm...well you know when I was over at your place, like three weeks ago?"

"Yes."

"Erm well..." I started stuttering and he took a deep breath.

"Emily spit it out!" He demanded.

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT!" I heard a door slam.

"I-I'm pregnant, kind of."

"What do you mean kind of? Since when! HERE'S ME SAYIN GOOD BYE TO YOU ON SATURDAY NIGHT! And now you preg-WHAT?" I collapsed on the floor and took a deep breath.

"Are you lying to me?" He said breathing heavily.

"No. I'm pregnant, I'm going for a check up with the doctor tomorrow."

"Wait..." He said. Before I could reply he was gone. I waited and it was quiet.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! MANS SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEED IN THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I heard.

"JAMMESSSSSSSS!!!" I heard. I was just lost, I heard a lot of shouting. I stared at my wall and he came back.

"Hello." He breathed heavily.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Your pregnant yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm, how you feeling about it?"

"Tired, sick, feverish. Exhausted."

"Hmm aww Emily having my child again, mmm nice." I chuckled slowly.

"I wanna see you D."

"Now?"

"Yes now," I moaned.

"Yeah I wanna give you a hug."

"Aww I love your hugs." I smiled.

"I know you do Em, aww I'm happy, I'm getting another child. By the woman I always wanted to give birth to my six kids."

"SIX?" I laughed.

"Uh huh. I want six, you know I'm gonna make you, now I know your ready, your gonna have four more before I'm satisfied." I laughed.

"Hmm, Denzel you and your imagination."

"Yeah man. I'm bare happs right now Em, you know how to make me smile, I love you."

"I love you too D, I wanna come back and stay, I can't have the child away from you, not like Nicole."

"Babe my home is your home, our home, it's left for you and Nicole whenever you wanna come back, and you know there's the extra room."

"Mmm...I need another ticket." I giggled.

"Ahhh I can pay for it over the internet."

"Mmmm I can pay you know."

"Well I'm paying for you, I wanna be by your side as the child grows inside you, there's no way I'm missing out." He said. I laughed.

"Of course D. If you want me there."

"Yeah babe. I'll call you in a bit let me see if I can get an emergency flight."

"Okay, I love yo-" The door opened and Clinton was standing there with crossed arms.

"I love you Em."

"I'll talk to you later D." He put the phone off and I threw the phone on my bed and sat down by my window watching Nicole.

"So you love him. After all this time, I wasted my time on some hoe." He spitefully said. I rubbed my stomach and wasn't really listening.

"It's okay Clinton, it's life,"

"What the fuck do you mean it's life, I was gonna propose to you, I tursted you, going there, it weren't for Nicole to see her daddy, it was for you to open your fucking legs, with yo' nasty pussy." He shouted. I turned to him and shrugged.

"I don't care." I said and turned around staring back at my child playing. I was just so calm, and careful, I am not loosing my baby over stress, this is Denzel child, just like Nicole, I was gonna take good care of this child, they are my future and they bring me and Denzel together, I'm not loosing him again, and I'm not loosing what he's given me.

"If I wasn't man enough, I would have smacked yo' ass up, shit!" He said pacing up and down the room. I stared at him and shrugged.

"I love Denzel." I said quietly, he stormed in my face and grabbed me.

"NO YOU DON'T!" I turned away as he shouted.

"YOUR SO NASTY! MAKE ME SICK! THAT FUCKING THING IN YOU SHOULD DIE!" When he said that, I realised how mad he was and I screamed in his face and slapped him. Nicole ran into the room immediately and covered her mouth, Clinton touched where I hit him and looked at me.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT! NICOLE COME HERE!" I said. She ran to me and I looked at Clinton, by now Sammie, Michael and Viv were in the room near the door.

"What the hell is gon' on!" Sammie shouted.

"Look at her!" I said straight, looking him in the eye. He couldn't.

"Look!" I shouted. He looked at Nicole, she looked at him petrified.

"That's Denzel's child, want her dead too? GET OVER YOUR SELF CLINTON! The more I hear your words the more of the craziness I see in you! I don't want you around me, I don't want you around my child, I hate you! I don't care what the hell you think is good for me, because I know what's good for me, it isn't you, so leave me alone. GET OUT!" I screamed, he kissed his teeth muttered stuff and walked out. Nicole hugged me and the rest just left me and closed the door. Nicole started crying, and I put her head on the pillow on the bed and lay next to her grooming her hair.

"Shhh it's okay."

"Uncle Clinton hates us, why?"

"He just doesn't like your daddy." I sighed.

"But you can't hate someone you don't know, daddy doesn't hate him! I don't like haters." She sniffed.

"It's okay Nicsz. Remember pastor said..."

"...Hater burn in the lake of fire." She smiled. I smiled too, and wiped her eyes. I know our pastor was extreme but, come on, she's still learning about God.

"I wanna sleep ma'."

"Go on babe, sleep okay?" She nodded and closed her eyes and I covered her with the duvet and went downstairs, they were all watching TV and relaxing. They smiled at me, I waved at them and Michael put his arms out, they were all squashed on the couch, I laughed and went and turned to sit.

"OH HELL NO! WICH' YO FAT ASS! NAHH BOO!" I heard Viv say. Dale was sitting on the floor laughing. I screwed her and Michael laughed.

"Sit yo' fine ass on me ma'am." He said. I giggled and wiggled my way into the spot, Sammie moved up and they all hugged me.

"We love you Em, when you calm and happy." They said.

"Aww love you lot too."

"Lil bubba loves us too." Dale said and sat in between my legs on the carpet.

"Lil bubs loves you lot too," I giggled. They cooed and Viv started rantin.

"You should see their daddy, oh my gosh, I am so on him in my next life, damn!"

"I swear you got his friend." Sammie said.

"Yeah but I want a moresome."

"Oh kayyy then!" I said, they all laughed. We were all watching Tv and talking, and Dale gave me his tub of ice cream, I sat there eating it alone, not sharing it, the phone went and everyone was just waiting for someone to get it, they all look at the phone on the left hand side.

"WHAT NIGGA BE THAT! I AIN'T PICKING UP NO GOD DAMN PHONE! YA HEAR ME!" Sammie shouted at it. Dale sighed and crawled to it and picked it up, finally.

"Ya'llo!" He gazed at the ceiling and started giggling.

"Shit! You sound all fresh and out mehn! Nahh talk to me." He walked around talking about cars. We changed the channel and watched America's got talent. Viv was gonna go on it.

"I want the money! That's all nigga's! The mother'fuckin' stacks!" I shook my head and laughed. Dale stood infront of me smilin hard and handed me the phone.

"Hello."

"Em."

"D." I smiled happily and got up.

"Oh oh! OOOOO! HER MAN! SO SHE'S HAPPY!" Michael shouted, I hushed him and walked out of the room and outside, I sat on the steps and watched the LA neighbourhood.

"I booked it."

"WHAT!"

"I booked your flight," I got excited and he talked me through what I was doing, how I was travelling and everything.

"Next Monday."

"But today is Thursday."

"Yeah I know." I started laughing.

"Okay, how do I break the news to Nicole that we're coming back."

"Ahh don't worry, she's got school right?"

"Yeah she does."

"Just explain what's going on to her teachers, she can come over here, and we'll see what we can do."

"Thank God." I smiled to my self.

"Get that check up done with your doctor tomorrow and get back to me."

"I will..."

It was Sunday night and I was in my room packing, I had my check up and I was well and truly pregnant, I was packing a lot of things and I began doing Nicole's, Denzel called every single day at least for three times, and we talked but I still hadn't broke the news to Nicole that we were going back to England. She came in the room and yawned and watched me.

"What are you doing mummy?" She sat on the bed and stared at me packing all her stuff.

"We're going to see your daddy again." I smiled. She did a cartwheel, I laughed and she started shouting.

"ENGLAND ENGLAND!!" She screamed. I laughed and opened my arms and we hugged.

"Are we staying?" She said amazed.

"umm for abit, just a lil bit." She frowned and sighed.

"I wanna stay, I'm bored of LA. I like London. I wanna see Andre." She sulked. I looked at her for long.

"Why do you talk about him so much?"

"He's my boyfriend." I gasped.

"Nicole."

"Whattt!"

"Since when?"

"When we went there, like the first time I went to his house, we were in his room and we were kissing." She giggled and covered her face.

"What kind of kissing?" I said seriously.

"Like the one I saw you and daddy do in the kitchen when you thought me and Joel were playing, we just didn't tell you." I coughed violently, and she patted my back.

"Mummy are you okay."

"Yeah, I didn't kiss your daddy." She was confused and tilted her head.

"So what were you and daddy doing?"

"I was checking something, some times he gets allergies from peppers I put in the food."

"Oooooh! Okay." She smiled happily.

"We're gonna get you going to my old primary school in London, Daddy went there too." I smiled. She was dancing on the bed happily.

"Yay! I'm the best!" She started whining. I watched her shocked.

"Delicia taught me, look look!" she jumped off the bed and stood in the middle and her hips were like proper goin. My mouth dropped.

"Ahh I'm gonna marry Vybz kartel's voice, not him, he's too old, but his voice." She smiled.

"WHAT!"

"Daddy took me to Uncle Ty's house and Delicia's aunty was there she's like 14! She showed me, so yeah!" She sighed happily.

"Your growing too fast." I said in shock.

"You too mummy, you should really get married, I wanna be a bridesmaid." She smiled happily.

"One day." I smiled, I'm not even sure when I'll marry, but whatever really. She helped me pack her stuff and I was watching her, she was growing too fast, she already had a bum and I realised the other day that certain things were turning womanly, every woman's worst dream watching their child's body change. I gulped at the thought of her being 17 and rebellious. I sighed and couldn't wait for the next morning, I'd be out of here for a while.

I went downstairs that evening and Viv was sitting at the dining table eating her dinner.

"Emma!" She smiled, I smiled and sat down and watched her. She ate the rest and washed up and sat next to me and we started talking.

"So your off tomorrow girl." She smiled.

"Yep, he needs to be there, I know I should stay, but I better travel now, and be with him, than stay here. He needs to be there." I smiled, she nodded.

"I agree, well good luck, when the lil bubba is born I'm being God mother again." I laughed and agreed.

"You'll come see James though right?" She scratched her head and coughed. I gave her the look.

"What did you do!" I said bluntly.

"I shouted at his ma."

"WHY!" I gasped.

"She told me I was to "hood" what the fuck man. Weren't like I was brought up in Harlem." I started laughing.

"You was."

"Yeah but still. Please." She gave the hand, and I laughed and we sat there talking.

"How was the sex with Denzel then." It was pretty much normal talking about it with Viv, she said it like it was a subject.

"Okay," I said.

"No it weren't your face says it all."

"It was good, but it hurts and doesn't fit in easily."

"Dayyyyyyyum, you took it like da doe yeah?" She gasped.

"Yeah I guess, he came in me too many many many times, the whole trip there was just that, I don't know how I'm gonna tell his mum, she'll scream." She started laughing.

"I don't know either, but just relax. It's a baby not a skater boy!" She smiled, I laughed.

"Yeah."

"Denzel is gooodd. But James woiii! I'm going back Em, I'm going back." She licked her lips.

"Oh no."

"I sat on it pullin on his fine d-"

"I don't want to know, it will make me vomit." I said. She laughed and was day dreaming, Sammie came in and sighed.

"How was it."

"The best, mmm."

"Oh no. I'm going to bed." They laughed and hugged me and I went up to bed, and Nicole was lying there sleeping. I got into bed and closed my eyes, I thought I would be able to sleep, FAT CHANCE. I was too excited about going back to see Denzel, I missed him already, I him making me feel happy, you know, having a man to cuddle up to, and be kissed and hugged, that sort of thing, I was missing out. Seeing Stacey, and Fallon and Siobhan were back, so I could probably see them and have a catch up, I missed everything I left, I was gonna be there soon, see everyone again, be there and enjoy the fresh air, let my stomach grow, and have Nicole make new friends. It would be a good experience for her also.

The next day I was up early getting the last bits together.

"Come on Nicole, get dressed, it's 9 AM. Our Plane takes off at 10! Quick, run run run!" I said, she fired off and got dressed quickly, I took our stuff downstairs, and Michael was waiting, Viv and Sammie had left for work so we said our goodbyes in the morning, Nicole got her shoes on, and we basically rushed to the airport.

"Yo Emma, I'ma call you when you're there, I'm gonna miss you my beautiful women." Michael said hugging us, I smiled merrily and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Uncle Milky way."

"Bye Nikki boo." He waved, we said our byes and went to check in, we had a few minutes, we made it through security, and rushed to the plane, we got on, and just then the door to the aircraft closed. I swallowed, but we were put on first class. I smiled happily and sat down, Nicole sat by the window and as always just sat there quietly, she this thing about seeing her daddy, she would be silent until she saw him, so I left her to it, and ate a lot of food, my appetite was in full swing.

"Nicole, you hungry?" I asked, she ignored me, I opened her hot food and put it on the little table, she took notice and kept saying "Daddy." I left her too it. The air hostess kept bringing more food, because I told her I was starving, no reasons needed. I fell asleep for the duration, which was 4 hours.

When I woke up we had 20 minutes till landing, and Nicole was waiting and looking out, and just holding onto her teddy Denzel bought her on our first visit. She hugged it tight and watched.

"Nicole." I got ignored, I sighed and sat there, her hair was getting to a darker ginger. I sighed and watched her, she kept looking till we actually arrived. We left the aircraft, and as usual, got our luggage, got things checked, and went to the arrivals. Nicole was good at this, I followed her and she started running and screamed, I looked and Denzel was there shouting. I smiled and watched them scream and rejoice. She saw Joel and got off Denzel and hugged her cousin, he just kept his hands in his pockets and looked away.

"Okay Nicole! Okay."

"YAY!" She said. Denzel looked at me and his eyes lit up, all green and emerald. I smiled and he came and hugged me.

"I don't care...I bought a one way ticket."

"WHY?"

"You're staying." I smiled and hid my face in his chest. He slowly rubbed my stomach and I relaxed in his arms....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 2 35
It's about a couple who ends up being together after being stuck in an abandoned house one stormy night.
13 1 1
Elara goes off on a adventure as someone thinks that she is somebody else, and if she does not save the universe then none will.
4.3M 88.6K 26
Her life has always been pretty messed up but when she gets a accused of something she didn't do. It gets worse. She finds her soulmate but he reject...
19 0 1
In an Attempt to move on, Katelynn has to look back on her life and realize that some things are worth giving up, while some things are worth fightin...