The Saviour

By harryhemmojdb

An american girl, Kate Daniels,decides to move to Cheshire for a few weeks;as her life in New York has came c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 2

238 5 2
By harryhemmojdb

As I get out of the car to go into the airport I get my bags out of Laura's car and as soon as all my stuff is out of the car Laura tells me and Liam that she is going the toilet before her and liam go home.

Me and Liam need to have a long conversation until Laura returns.

There's a bit of awkward tension right not after that kiss.So I decide to break that awkward tension that's lingering in the air right now.

"That kiss was..wow" I say smiling at Liam.

"I know..uhm..I'm sorry.. I-I don't know what came over me...I hope that hasn't made anything awkward between us.. because I don't want that to happen. I don't know what I'd do without you..' Liam stutters trying to collect the right words.

I really loved that kiss.

But I understand where Liam is coming from about now wanting things being awkward between the two of us.

I realize I haven't said anything as I've been taken by my own thoughts on how perfect that kiss really was.

"Liam it's fine. Honestly."

"Are you sure though? I mean, I don't want to make things awkward between us kate."

"No Liam...dont worry you haven't made anything awkward at all.." I trail off smiling at the memory of that kiss.

"Well that's good because I don't know what would happen if I made things awkward by kissing you out of the blue I mean.. That kiss..that kiss was different..." Liam smiles and bites his lip.

I love when he bites his lip.

It just makes him so so much more attractive to me when he does that.

Wow.

Liam coughs and I snap back from my thoughts.

"That was one special kiss wasn't it Liam?" Liam nods and begins to speak but I interrupt him by speaking first.

"I think Laura's right."

"Right about what?"

"That maybe..maybe there could be.. uhm..maybe.. there is something between us..Liam.. I-I don't know.. You tell me."

"I think she's right too.." Liam trails off and just smiles down at me.

Then he pulls me into another hug and looks down at me and our eyes interlock.

Once again.

Were now just hugging and staring deep into each other's eyes.

I love this.

Then by surprise Liam kisses me once again.

Dammit I love when he does this.

Just kisses me out of the blue.

I absolutely love it.

Immediately heat is rising from the kiss and I put my arms around his neck and pull at his hair as he picks me up and pulls me around his waist.

He then puts me onto the boot of the car. Minutes pass by whilst into the kiss and with that Laura is back from the toilet and she coughs like asif to say "hello guys I'm back" so we pull away from our kiss as we both laugh.

Laura smirks as she's been fantasizing over "kiam" for a while now.

"Sooo...what did I miss" she winks and me and Liam just laugh once again.

"We kissed..again..and uhm I think that there might be something between us.." Liam replys.

Laura just nods frantically and is practically fangirling right now."I knew it! What did i tell you both! ahhh this is great! ahh!" she screams excitedly and then starts doing this weird little jumpy dance she does whenever she's really happy or excited and then she shouts once again "omg I ship it! I ship kiam! Ahh" me and Liam just laugh and Liam smiles at me.

"I think there's definetley something between us..wouldn't you say so kate?" I just laugh and put my arms around his waist and look up to him.

"Definetley" and I place a kiss on his cheek and he smiles as I do so and I do too as I pull away.

"Aahhhh I love kiam! OMG!!" Laura says now and literally starts hard core fangirling over me and Liam.

"So..Liam..what does this mean now?"

"It means that if you will do the honours of being my girlfriend then,indeed you are my girlfriend." I smile.

"Liam."

"Hm?"he looks worried right now as if in about to say something terrible.

"I will do the honours of being your girlfriend."I smile and he kisses me once again.

Aw.

"Good because I do the honours as having you as my girlfriend.ill treat you one million times better than that asshole Nate... You do know that don't you?"

"I do know that liam."

"Look guys I ship kiam a lot and that but if you still want to go to Cheshire kate then I'm afraid your going to miss your plane... or you could just stay with us.."Laura sings.

"Your right. I'm sorry guys I have to go." I give Liam a kiss on the cheek and then head over to Laura.

As I go and give Laura a big hug she whispers "I knew kiam was going to happen one day! I just knew it!!" I laugh and say goodbye to them both.

As 'm walking away I hear Liam shout kate and just as I'm about to turn around Liam stops me by putting his hand on mine pulling me back to look directly at him.

"please don't go." He begs.

"Liam look.. I sort of have to now...I'm so sorry. But I've already sorted everything out now and I also need to see the rest of my family. I'm so sorry."

He looks disappointed but nods.

"I know but I won't be able to cope without you Kate. Your my bestfriend aswell as my girlfriend and now your leaving for the majority of the summer. And you don't even know that if you may be coming back. you better had come back miss Daniels." He winks and pulls me into an understanding hug.

He understands.

He always understands me.

Just as I'm about to go we share our last kiss for maybe two minutes until I look at my clock and realise that I'm really going to be late for my seven hour flight to Cheshire.

"I'm going to have to go Liam. I'll miss my plane otherwise."

"Okay babe. Please text me when you've landed so that I know your safe."

"Of course. We can FaceTime and Skype too. I'll miss you." He leans in and kisses my cheek.

"I'll miss you more. You better get going before I you miss your plane... or you could just stay with me.." Liam winks.

"Bye liam."

"Oh and kate.. I'm flying down next week because I want to visit Mia anyway. Plus I won't be able to go more than a day without you so It will be a lot easier to have something to look forward too especially seeing my beautiful girlfriend and my other bestfriend and then it'll just be like the old times." We both smile at the thought of "the old times" they were always the best.

"Aw that's fine. I'll be looking forward to seeing you with me and Mia in Cheshire!"

"Don't find someone to replace me with over the next week anyway." he laughs.

Like i'd do that to Liam.

I'd never even dream of doing such a thing.

I just laugh and begin walking away.I've already begun walking into the airport and even though me and Liam both know that we'll be on skype and FaceTime 24:7 I can't help but think of how much I'm going to miss him.

This isn't like some other trip either of us have taken before.

Because the last times we've just been bestfriends.

And now he's my boyfriend.

------------------------------

I've just got on the plane and I'm sitting in my seat next to a women with a little kid sitting next to her and the kid just looks up at me asif to say what's up with her? He can obviously see the smile on my face that hasn't left since the moment liam told me he's be honored to have me has his girlfriend and that he'd treat me a million times better than Nate ever did.

Liam is so cute sometimes.

And I love him for it.

I listen to my music since there's nothing else to do on this plane. I listen to a few albums then decide to watch a movie on my iPad.

I decide on watching "Abduction"

Abduction is Definetley one of my Favourite films seen as tough Taylor lautner is really really gorgeous and he's one of my favourite actors all time. Wow.

After the film has finished I get up and go to the bathroom. The queue isn't that long so it's not that bad. After I use the bathroom I go back to my seat and see that the duty free is out. I buy myself a bottle of water and the women just nicely says "that'll be $1 dollar please." I give her $1 dollar and she just walks away all smiley and happy.

I feel like since liam said that he'd be honored to have me as his girlfriend I literally have been the same,all smiley and happy.

I then decide on going asleep for abit as I've got about 4 hours left of this plane journey.

----------------

The kid next to me is crying because his mom went to the toilet and asked me to mind him for the time being.

"Hey kid,are you okay?"I speak.

"My mom,went the toilet."he so cute.Crying because his mum went to the toilet,aw.

"She'll be back in a minute.do you want a sweet?" I offer him a haribo jelly and without hesitating he just sticks his hand in and grabs a handful.

"Thankyou!" He chirps and literally it's so cute to see how happy kids can get over sweets. I giggle.

"Your welcome." And then I look over at the lady coming towards us who I assume is his mother.

"Look here she is. I told you she wouldn't be long didn't i?" I smile and he wraps an arm around me.

Aw I love little kids.

I hope I have my own one day.

There so cute.

"Mom!!" He smiles and hugs her.

"Hey Josh. I told you I was going the toilet, what's up?" She asks

"Nothing mom.I missed you. That's all."she smiles back at him and then turns to me.

"Kids ey! What id do without him I don't know!" She laughs.

"He's so cute! How old is he?" I ask making conversation.

"He's only four. Aren't you josh?"she asks turning to him.

"Yeah!!" He says excitedly and puts four fingers up.

"Aw I love kids." I say to Josh's mother.

"Have you any of your own?"

"No I don't have any."I laugh "I'm only seventeen..eighteen really, I turn eighteen next month.

"Oh my goodnesss! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize how young you are!" She exclaims "would you ever like to have any of your own one day?"

"Of course I would! I love kids!"I smile.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"I'm Kate" I say politely.

She puts her hand out ready to shake mine "Nice to meet you kate I'm Tracey. And this here is Josh." She says pointing to her son who is making silly faces.

"Well hello Josh!" I laugh.

We had a little conversation about where their going and It turns out I'm not staying to far from there and hopefully I'll see them around.

We don't talk for a little while so then I decide to watch "mean girls" because who literally cannot love mean girls? It's one of my all time favourite movies.

Once mean girls has finished I decide to have a little nap.

An hour and a half later I wake up and before I know it,it's time to get off the plane and collect our luggage. I text liam telling him that I've arrived and then I text Mia too.

She replys instantly and says she's just waiting outside with her car for me.

And with that as I walk outside someone jumps on my back in suprise and I turn around and see it's Mia. "Mia!! I haven't seen you in ages! How's my Bestfriend been!"

"Oh I know kate it's been too long if you ask me!..I'm fine thanks! So how's my Bestfriend? Anything I need to know lately?" She winks. I assume she's already spoken to Liam as we all try and keep in touch with Mia as much as possible so I tell her and she's literally so happy for me. I'm in shock.

I didn't think she'd be this happy about it.

"Aw little kiam finally together ey!" She says and I laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

We talk about her family and everything that's been going on in her life lately whilst I do the same about my family and everything that's been going on in my life.

"I can't even believe they did that Kate! How dare they!" She exclaims when I tell her about what Emma,Charlie,Nick,Faith,and Mollie,

done to me recently with spiking my drink etc and How I ended up in the hospital. Of course she knows this story but she wants to know exactly what happened.

"I didn't think they'd do anything like that either! turns out we was both wrong."

"So..Kate..how are you taking it as of Nate right now?" She asks and my heart skips a beat at the sound of his name. It makes me feel sick.

"Uhm..well..I guess.." I nervously say trying to hide my uncomfortableness talking about him.

"Kate,you know you can tell me anything,right?"

"Mia I know that. Your my bestfriend and you always have been!"

She smiles and says "your my Bestfriend too. And don't you forget it!"

Minutes later we arrive at her apartment and her boyfriend Jordan is sitting on the couch and his eyes light up when he sees her. It's literally the cutest thing ever. She goes over to him and gives him a kiss and I just aw at the two of them. She's been seeing him for a whilst now. And I'm really happy for her. He seems like a nice guy.I can't wait to get to know who my bestfriend may possibly marry In the future because,you never know what might happen.

"Jord, this is my bestfriend kate."she says and smiles

Jordan waves and smiles at me and says "So..this is the girl I've been hearing all about." He laughs and Mia excitedly nods and laughs.

"Hi Kate" Jordan speaks.

"Hi Jordan."We all walk into the kitchen after I've place my bags in my temporary room. We all sit down at the table and talk about a load of random things.

"So how was the flight kate?" Jordan asks and I reply saying that it was long,but it was okay. I tell them that I might this lovely little boy called josh and his mother and I tell the how cute josh.

They both smile at the thought of kids and then we go into discussion about kids and how cute they are. Jordan just laughs and sits there uncomfortably,but he really doesn't seem to mind. Whatever makes Mia happy makes him happy I guess,and it's just the cutest thing to watch as the two of them exchange looks and smiles and how they hold eachothers hand.

Their literally the cutest couple to watch.

After an hour of talking after I've realized is nearly 2 am,I say goodnight and they both hug me goodnight and Jordan says "welcome to the family kate!"he's so nice.He's really a nice man and I'm glad Mia got a lovely man like Jordan.Mia tells me that were going out tomorrow with some of Jordan's friends and I agree saying that we should and that it's be great for me to meet a whole lot of new people.

I climb in bed and think about how nice these past few days have been already.Me getting with liam after being heartbroken by Nate for almost over 6 months and how hard it's been for me to see him with Olivia. But I'm okay with it now because I've got my Liam.

The next thing I know is that I'm fast asleep thinking about Liam.

---------------------

What do you think of Jordan and Mia?

Do you like Jordan?

- Shauna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
100K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
915K 38.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC