traveling | shawn mendes

Av badreputation13

a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is... Mer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

thirty three

4.1K 67 32
Av badreputation13

the morning after dinner with manny, karen, and aaliyah, i woke up and went straight to the kitchen where manny and karen were.

"morning," they said with a smile.

"good morning," i responded.

"ready?" karen asked while she got a small cake from the refrigerator out.

i nodded, "let's do this,"

manny, karen, and i made our way up the stairs quietly. when we got to aaliyah's door, manny opened it and the three of us started singing happy birthday.

karen was holding the cake, manny was next to karen, and i sat on the bed with aaliyah.

i hugged aaliyah once she blew out her candles, "happy birthday, liyah!"

she held me tight, "thank you so much!"

i let go of aaliyah so karen and manny could also hug her. we all stayed talking and eating some cake in aaliyah's room for a bit.

but after awhile, everyone started getting ready to leave the house and go to the store to get some last minute snacks for the party.

i changed into a white shirt, cardigan, shorts, nude booties, sunglasses, and the necklace shawn gave me. i put my hair in a low bun and didn't do any makeup. [outfit below]

after everyone finished changing, we headed off to the store.

"cassie, can you do me the favor of getting the ingredients needed to make your mom's guacamole recipe?" karen asked while in the car as she turned and faced me.

i nodded and smiled, "yeah, of course,"

karen looked at aaliyah, "aaliyah, dear, please help cassie with what she needs,"

"i know, mum," aaliyah responded.

we spent quite some time there, and we only got a few things. once we finished at the store, we dropped manny off at shawn's to help move some things, and karen, aaliyah, and i headed back to the mendes'.

karen and aaliyah prepared the snacks, while i made the guacamole. after we finished the preparations, we started getting ready for the party.

i changed into an off the shoulder dress, nude heels, a cartier bracelet and ring, and the necklace shawn gave me. for hair, i did a half up half down, and for makeup, i did something dramatic. [outfit below]

when the three of us finished getting ready, we went to the kitchen and started loading the car with everything.

"all set?" karen asked while she started the car.

i looked around the car, "yep, we should have everything,"

the drive to shawn's consisted of aaliyah singing to every single song she put from her playlist.

i wasn't really nervous to see shawn, but i was still kind of uneasy about it.

my thoughts were interrupted by karen stopping the car. we got out of the car and took things inside.

karen went straight into the kitchen and started setting up the snacks.

i walked up to her, "do you need help?"

she looked around her, then looked outside, "i don't need help here, but could you start decorating outside near the pool area?"

"yeah of course," i said while getting the box of decorations.

aaliyah came out of the bathroom looking suspicious, "need any help with anything?"

"you can help cassie decorate," karen responded.

she looked outside then at me with a smirk, "i'll decorate inside and you'll decorate outside,"

i chuckled, "okay then,"

i made my way outside to the patio and got out a birthday banner from the box. i got a chair and hung the banner.

"mum, where did you want me to move the chairs?" someone yells, who i quickly identify as shawn's voice.

"karen is inside," i said while getting down from the chair so i wouldn't far.

shawn looked startled, "oh, okay, thanks,"

shawn started walking away and i went towards the table that i placed the box of decorations on to look through.

while i was looking through the box, i felt shawn's presence there still. i didn't face him, i didn't say anything.

he cleared his throat, "can we talk?"

i looked up, then back down before facing him, "sure,"

there was guilt in his eyes, "i'm sorry,"

i didn't know how to respond.

he took a deep breath, "i know you heard what i said the morning after camila's fragrance party to aaliyah, so i won't repeat myself, but i'm sorry, and i'm stupid for not making it up to you sooner,"

i sighed, "i accept your apology, but that doesn't mean i forgive you completely,"

he nodded, "i get it,"

"what you said hurt, a lot, and when i told you it wasn't a date, you didn't believe me. things can't just go back to the way they were," i said, "yes i accept your apology, but it's going to take some time for things to go back to normal,"

"i understand," he said, "i broke your trust by not believing you. i don't know why i acted like that, especially since i know you have trust issues," he said, "and-"

i chuckled, "stop talking,"

he smiled while looking down, "sorry,"

i could tell he wasn't happy about my response to his apology, "don't stress, i'm sure things will start going back to normal soon,"

he laughed, "when's soon?"

"soon," i responded.

we both laughed.

"you still wear the necklace?" he asked.

i looked down at my chest and held the necklace, "i haven't taken it off,"

he smiled, "good, i'm glad you liked it,"

"i love it," i corrected.

he smiled even bigger.

"so," i said, "want to help me decorate?"

he got the box from the table, "i would love to help you decorate,"

shawn and i decorated the patio, then headed back inside.

"all finished cass-," karen asked before looking up, "oh hello, shawn,"

shawn hugged karen, "hey, mum,"

aaliyah came out from a door while looking down at her phone and sat on the couch, "has the dumbass you call your son apologized to his girlfriend?"

karen laughed, "ask him yourself, he's right here,"

aaliyah looked up, "forget i said anything,"

shawn raised his eyebrow, "hmmm,"

i was about to say something, but the door busted open.

manny came in with a bunch of people behind him, "look who i found,"

the caterers walked in and set down all of the food before they left.

"when is everyone showing up?" aaliyah asked.

manny looked at his watch, "people should be showing up soon-"

a knock on the door made everyone chuckle.

manny opened the door, "hello, welcome,"

it ended up being a small, intimate party which aaliyah loved. and yes, there was still some awkwardness between shawn and i.

the night overall was amazing to say the least. i very much enjoyed every second of it.

instagram:

tagged// aaliyahmendes
liked by laurenarendse, shawnmendes, and 677,016 others
cassiegutierrez: happy birthday, aaliyah. eighteen has never looked any better😍
pc: shawnmendes

15,672 comments
fanaccount1: shawn took the picture. i repeat, shawn took the picture.
jocelinponce: two of my favorite people in one picture😜
cassiegutierrez: you're missing in the family photo🧐 jocelinponce
aaliyahmendes: thank you for being there. i'm extremely lucky to have you by my side. thanks, best fran💕
fanaccount2: awww, friendship goals. this is what i want in life😒
fanaccount3: are you and shawn mendes okay now? like are you two back together?
cassiegutierrez: 💕 aaliyahmendes
shawnmendes: i got photo creds🎉
fanaccount4: happy birthday to aaliyahhhh!!!
fanaccount5: aaliyah is so lucky to have shawn as her brother🍵
cassiegutierrez: oh shush shawnmendes

tagged// aaliyahmendes
liked by cassiegutierrez, andrewgertler, and 6,999,324 others
shawnmendes: happy birthday, liyah!! i wish you the best on anything and everything you do xx

16,102 comments
fanaccount1: ugh, i love this😩
fanaccount2: quick little message for mr. and mrs. mendes- thank you for creating these children, i really appreciate it👍
aaliyahmendes: i love you💗
shawnmendes: 💙 aaliyahmendes
fanaccount3: this is sibling goals
cassiegutierrez: this is adorable
shawnmendes: xx cassiegutierrez
fanaccount4: cassie actually did like and comment on this picture, woah
fanaccount5: mendes, was that considered flirting?🤔

liked by jocelinponce, shawnmendes, and 621,037 others
aaliyahmendes: thank you so much for the birthday wishes, i'm forever grateful💗
pc// cassiegutierrez

15,569 comments
fanaccount1: happy birthday, darlinggg💘
fanaccount2: happy birthday🎂
jocelinponce: happy birthday, to my favorite mendes😜
cassiegutierrez: glad you loved everything👏
fanaccount3: rip to whoever ends up with aaliyah, you'll have to deal with shawn🤷‍♀️
aaliyahmendes: thank youuu💕 jocelinponce 💜 cassiegutierrez
shawnmendes: happy birthday, aaliyahhh🎉🎂👏
fanaccount4: aaliyah, spill the tea. are shawn and cassie together?
aaliyahmendes: thanks, brooo🤡 shawnmendes

~1407 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my thirty third chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. i am so sorry for the late update, especially since this chapter sucked. but shassie made up this chapter, yay. next chapter, something special is happening, i really hope it's better than my last two chapters. again, i'm sorry. anyways, expect updates twice a week for awhile.
xx, c

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

114K 548 12
A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction
1K 144 37
In which a girl experiences life, love, and death in under 2 months. ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED© this book fucking sucks but it's my most read so that's wh...
113K 2K 22
The thought of him was everything. He was on my mind all the time. My heart was only for him when i seen him on the first day. I needed him, but i...
318K 7.5K 26
#11 fanfiction out of 216k stories jsksks . Maya has known Shawn since kindergarten . but since he became famous , they haven't seen each other . w...