We Are From Different Dimensi...

Por _Mushie_

> Más

PLOT
How We First Met
Have You Ever Liked Someone?
First Day At School
New Friends
Misunderstanding
Hanging Out
Confession
My Step-Brother
Truth Or Dare
I Like You No I Love You
I'm Sorry
Blind-Date
Finally
First Day As A Couple
My Ex
Why Are We Not Talking
Not An Update
It Was Just A Mistake
The Kiss
Couple Fight
I Love You
Him
Ignored
The Guilt
:p
Are You Cheating On Me?
#SORRY#
It Was All My Fault
Still Waiting
Am I Falling In Love?
Why Did You Left Me?
Let's Start Over
Surprise
Not An Update
Only You
You're My Everything
My Past
What's Wrong?
She Saved Me
Apology
Why Didn't You Tell Me?
The Pain
The Pain
Are They Back Together?
Worried
Shocked
Cold-Shoulders
?
Dating Or Just Playing?
The Truth
Junho
Bye-Bye
Drama
Drama Part 2
I Hate Not Talking To You
How We Have Fun
Not An Update
Angered
Spending Time With You
Destroyed
Dinner Night
Europe
Trouble?
#Author's Note#
Attention!
I Smell Trouble
Stay Back?
Not Good
How Did She Even Know?
Not That Easy
Protected
You Should've Played Smarter
Returning
I Love You For Who You Are
My Eyes Are Only For You
Move On?
A Date With Her
Can't Stay Mad
A Guest?
She's Mine
Targeted
Clue
She's Cold
That's Not Her
You Didn't See That Coming Did You?
Beside You
Arrival
A Year Without You
Son Jeonghun
Not An Update
A Coward
Can't You Just Stop?
A Favor
#Not An Update
Explanation
When?
Unexpected
#Not An Update
#Not An Update
I'll Protect Our Love
Congrats
Fiancée
Trust
Hesitation
A Baby?
She Likes Me?
Captured
Preparation
Before The Wedding
Wedding
Forever
+Special Chapter (1/2)
+Special Chapter (2/2)
+Bonus

As Long As You're Safe I Will Be Fine

4.1K 121 23
Por _Mushie_

No One's POV

Chaeyoung clenched her eyes tight before completely opening them. She knows she's in her own home because she recognizes the ceiling. She lift her left hand but it felt heavy and that made her look down only to see a figure sleeping there and holding onto her hand tight. She smiled lightly but she saw how uncomfortable Mina is sitting on the floor. She tried to sit up planning to move Mina onto the couch instead and made sure not to wake Mina up but she failed once Mina shot her head up and instead of receiving a smile from Mina she saw tears pouring out from her eyes which cause her eyebrows to snap together. She cupped Mina's cheek.

"Wae? Why are you crying??" Mina didn't respond and continue letting her tears drop from her eyes. Chaeyoung pulled Mina in for a hug letting the latter cried on her chest.

She was worried because she woke up to a crying Mina instead of a smiling one. She had one hand at the back of Mina's neck and the other one caressing her cheek gently. Mina held on Chaeyoung's shirt tightly.

"What's wrong?" Chaeng asked softly.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry" Mina apologized while stuttering.

"Why are you apologizing silly?" Chaeng kissed the top of her head.

"I-it was m-m-my fa-fault you g-got s-st-stab". Mina couldn't say a word without stuttering because she was crying so hard that it made it hard for her to talk.

"Hey look at me". Chaeyoung lift her chin up. "It's not your fault".

"B-but if y-you didn't-" Chaeng cut her off.

"I already told you. I want you to be safe and well protected. I don't care if I'm the one being hurt. As long as you're safe I will be fine". Mina cried even more. "Stop crying it doesn't suit this beautiful face of yours". Chaeng joked and Mina pinch her arm.

"Y-you still h-had t-time to joke!" Mina tried talking through her hiccups.

"I'm just kidding baby". Chaeng rubbed her nose against Mina's and give it a peck. "I'm fine now so stop crying arrasseo?" Mina nodded and pout. "Aigoo my penguin is so cute".

Chaeng checked the time on the big clock hanging on the wall and it was just pass midnight. No wonder she felt so tired. The couch is big enough for the two of them so she gestured Mina to climb in. Mina did without hesitation.

( Imagine them being in this position with Chaeyoung the one hugging Mina )

Mina buried her face on Chaeyoung's chest and hugged her tightly.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever". Mina mumbled and Chaeyoung smiled knowing that Mina wanted a forever with them. She kissed Mina's forehead and brought her closer.

"Go to sleep". Mina nodded but she suddenly lift her head up to face the level of Chaeng's face. "Mwo?" Mina smiled and just kiss her on the lips.

"That's your goodnight kiss. I love you". Then she went back to her previous position while can't stop smiling.

Chaeyoung was flustered with the sudden kiss from Mina. She blushed but nevertheless she kissed Mina's forehead before hugging the latter tightly. They fall asleep in that position and even giggle in their dreams, must've dreamed about each other.

---------------------

Chaeyoung woke up before Mina the next morning. She tried to move away as gentle and quiet as possible but Mina is a light sleeper she'll quickly wake up just at the sound of the door slightly open. Mina's eyes flutter open and met with Chaeyoung's soft ones.

"I'm sorry for waking you up". Mina just shook her head and pulled Chaeyoung back down and she just hug the latter. "Aren't you going to get dressed for school?" Chaeyoung asked caressing Mina's head gently. Mina shook her head. "Wae?"

"Who'll take care of you if I go?"

"Eyy I can take care of myself y'know".

"I know but from what I heard and saw with my own eyes you're quite selfless. You tend to put others before yourself even if you're hurt. That's why I have to keep a close watch on you". Mina glares at her but she just smiled and pinch Mina's nose. "You should take care of yourself more Chaeyoung-ah". Chaeyoung just nodded and started caressing Mina's cheek.

She was about to lean in for a kiss but she remembered her morning breath that she quickly use her palm to block their lips from touching and that made Mina frowned.

"Wae??" Mina whined.

"Morning breath babe. I'll go brush my teeth first". She tend to get up but Mina made a bold move by pulling her for a kiss didn't care whether their breaths smells bad or not. Mina broke the kiss and stares deeply into Chaeyoung's orbs.

"I don't care about morning breath". With that said Mina smash their lips together once again and this time for a long passionate kiss and Chaeyoung respond to the kiss. 

Chaeyoung held the back of Mina's neck and push her head forward pressing their lips harder. Chaeyoung was licking and biting Mina's lower lip and the latter couldn't help but let out a moan which then Chaeng took the chance and slip her tongue in and explored Mina's mouth.

They just had a make out session on the couch in the living room on Friday morning. The broke the kiss because their lungs were screaming for air.

"I'll make breakfast". Chaeyoung said and bound to get up but Mina pulled her back down causing Chaeng to look at her confusingly.

"I told you that I'll take care of you". Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Arrasseo~ Can't wait to taste my wife's cooking". Mina blushed when Chaeng called her-her wife. "Aww you're shy shy shy~" She did the shy shy shy dance with her hands.

"Stop!" Mina hit her arm lightly and they just laugh it off.

Mina called Sana to informed about their absence. She only told Sana that Chaeyoung got stabbed but didn't go any further into details.

"We'll have to go to the hospital later after lunch". Mina announced.

"Wae?"

"To get your injury treated".

"We don't need to go to the hospital though. I have my own personal doctor". Yet again Chaeyoung amazed her. Having a personal doctor? Well she thought it was cool.

"Who?"

"Mark oppa. He wanted to become a doctor when he was younger and his dream still lived on until suddenly he stopped wanting to become a doctor and wanted to become a pilot instead".

"A pilot? Does he knows how to fly a plane?" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Yep. Well he tried one thing at a time and when he's good at it he just change to something else that's why he's good at many things". She said proudly.

"What about you??"

"Hmm?"

"What are the things you're good at?" Mina's sudden question got Chaeyoung thinking.

"Loving you?" She wriggle her eyebrows causing Mina to pinch her nose because she was being so adorable. "I guess I'm just like him. I tend to like one thing at a time and get obsessed over it if I can't mastered it".

"And you just change it again and again?" Chaeng nodded. "You two are weird".

"You're not wrong because my parents tend to call us the crazy and weird duo". She wink at Mina.

"Speaking of your parents when are they visiting again? I miss your mum". Chaeng just shrugged.

"They'll come when they want to". She said halfheartedly.  A tiny part of her wanted to see her parents but the rest just hates to see her parents.

The only family member she wanted to see is her brother Jeonghun. Mina saw Chaeng was spacing out so she snap her fingers in front of the latter to get her attention back.

They ate breakfast together and the dinning room was filled with laughter and constant flirting. It was nice to see the two enjoying each other's company.

Mina did keep her words. She took care of Chaeyoung the whole day and Mark came at the exact time when they were about to have lunch so he ate with them and attempted to help Chaeyoung with her injury. Mina was just making them some hot choco to drink.

"You told her everything?" Mark asked and she hummed as a respond. "What did she say?" Started wrapping the bandages around her waist after carefully stitching Chaeyoung's cut close.

"I love you for who you are even with or without your flaws".

"And you even remembered what she said". Chaeng nodded and smiled. "You're lucky to have her sis".

"I am". She said proudly and Mark shook his head and stood up holding the aid kit after done wrapping the bandages around Chaeng's waist. "How are things with Jackass?"

"Eyy when are you going to stop call him that way". Mark chuckled. "Things are going great but ..."

"Incest?" He nodded with a sad smile. "He's not related to us". He chuckled at her trying to make him feel better.

"I'm okay Chaengie". She scoffed.

"I'm serious though. He's not related to us because he had different parents". Mark froze on his spot hearing the shocking news. "Shocking isn't it?"

"B-but h-how did you-"

"Took in some research so that you wouldn't feel so stressed out about dating our non-related cousin". She went to her table and took a file out from her drawer and throws it at Mark. "Zhang Yixing ( Different Character ) his biological father and Park Sun-Young [ F(x) Luna ] his dearest mother whom abandon him for another man. His parents got divorced when he was still a baby I think and then his mum remarried to Tzuyu's dad. I don't think uncle even know about Jackass in the first place but he had powers so it's easy for him to find out". Mark was amazed at Chaeng's quickness. She got so much information in just a short moment. "I don't know the reason why they got divorced but uncle took him in when he knew this Sun-Young lady abandoned him".

"Why did you even research about this?"

"I don't want you to stress over things that are unnecessary". He almost cried due to the treatment he got from his dongsaeng.

Chaeyoung was never that good with words that's why she prefer actions over words. Well that's just her being her. She have done unexpected things and it surely brought the people she loves to tears. She's a blessing to them.

Mark rushed to hug her tightly. She patted his back so he would stop choking her from the damn tight hug she's receiving from him.

"I love you so much Chaengiee~". She wanted to tease him by telling him it's gross but seeing how he's so happy that she did something like this for him also makes her happy.

Then they heard a knock on the door. Mark stood up straight and saw Mina entering holding two mugs in her hands. She saw them looking so happy that made her smile as well.

"Here". She handed them one each but Mark refused.

"I'll get going guys. Be safe". He ruffle Chaeng's hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

He stood in front of Mina and smiled before ruffling her hair too. He bid goodbye to the two once more before he fled from the house.

For a quick reminder Mark only ruffle someone's hair if he really trust them or like them for his siblings. Mina became the second one that he approves. The first one was Somi even though they weren't really close at that time but he saw how Somi look at Chaeng with so much affection and he thought they would last but the sad truth is they didn't. Maybe they weren't meant for each other and he hoped this time it will.

The day goes by with the two drowning themselves in front of the T.V watching movies.

---------------------

"Tzuyu where are you going??!" Tzuyu was storming off through the hallways with Sana chasing behind her.

Sana was panting chasing after Tzuyu because the latter was walking hella fast and she wish just this once that she had long legs. Tzuyu didn't stop and she just continue walking fast and even students in the hallway move their way out for Tzuyu to walk through.

"Yahh Chou Tzuyu I said stop!!!" That didn't work either. When Sana caught up to her she yank Tzuyu's arm and turn the latter around. "What's wrong with you??!"

"Go back. I want to be alone". Tzuyu respond back in a cold tone.

"No! You've been ignoring me since yesterday! Why?!! I tried talking you but you kept on walking away! Why are you doing this to me?!!" Tzuyu look away and sigh before grabbing Sana's hand and pull the latter with her.

The sound of the door closed and a slam onto the door. It's Sana's body slamming on it. Tzuyu brought them to an empty classroom on the third floor of the second building and no students comes here. Tzuyu had her hands in between Sana's face while staring at her intensely.

"I told you I wanted to be alone" Tzuyu said in a husky voice making Sana gulp at the tone. She finds it hot. Tzuyu's hot breath was just right next to Sana's ear. "I will punish you-". She whispered. "-hard". Sana covered her mouth when Tzuyu bite her neck.

"T-tzu.." Sana couldn't form a word when Tzuyu suddenly slip her hand under her uniform.

*WARNING*

Sana's legs tremble when Tzuyu's hand grope her mound. She held onto Tzuyu's shoulder tightly. Tzuyu remove her hand only to start unbuttoning Sana's uniform and smash their lips together. Tzuyu was being aggressive that Sana had to pull away from their kiss so she could catch her breath. She was panting for air but Tzuyu was staring at her still with those dark orbs. As soon as she lift her face up Tzuyu attacked her lips again and this time she pressed their lips together harder. Sana felt weak so she jump onto Tzuyu wrapping her legs around the latter's waist and arms around her neck while Tzuyu held her thighs so she wouldn't slide off.

Tzuyu placed her on the empty desk and pull Sana's uniform off and throws the latter's uniform somewhere. Sana can't help but moan when Tzuyu bite her neck again. While Tzuyu was devouring her neck and her hand was already under Sana's skirt rubbing her fingers onto Sana's panties. Sana moaned feeling the deep pleasure and she begged for more by moving her hips. 

Tzuyu unzipped her skirt and lift Sana up a bit to remove the skirt because that thing was blocking her way leaving Sana only in her undergarments.

"T-tzu..." She said breathless and she didn't even notice that already unclasped her bra letting it fall loose onto her arms revealing her perfect shape breast.

The latter didn't waste another minute and brought her lips onto the erected right nipple and began licking and sucking it while squeezing the the other one making Sana turn into a moaning mess.

"T-tzu..." She said breathlessly and grab a fist full of Tzuyu's hair.

Tzuyu lean back up and kiss Sana on the lips roughly and her right hand already found it's way inside Sana's panties making the latter gasp at the contact. Tzuyu rubbed her clit and that made her broke off the kiss and moaned in pleasure. Tzuyu in a swift took off Sana's panties.

"This has to go". She threw it on the desk behind Sana and squat down spreading Sana's legs open.

Sana couldn't utter a word because Tzuyu shoved her face into the latter's core and started licking and sucking on her clit. And without warning Tzuyu inserted two fingers inside Sana's damped pussy turning Sana into a moaning mess.

"Ohh fuckk~" Sana's moans became louder with each thrust. "Faster". Tzuyu obeyed by moving her fingers in and out faster as requested.

Her arm felt sore because of the speed but she wanted to satisfy her girlfriend so she kept moving and when she felt Sana's inside tighten she knows that latter is near so she double her speed in and out faster, Sana moving her hips in the same pace to meet each thrust.

"Ahh baby- I'm gonna c-cum". She said while panting hard. With one last thrust Sana's cum came all over Tzuyu's fingers. Sana dropped herself on the desk breathing hardly.

Tzuyu pulled her fingers out and lick them clean. She pick Sana's uniform that is laying on the floor and handed it to her. Tzuyu still didn't talk to Sana even after their hot sex. She just sat on one of the empty table looking up at the ceiling.

When Sana's breathing became stable she putted her clothes back on and fixed her hair before approaching Tzuyu whom is currently spacing out. She snap her fingers in front of Tzuyu's face bringing the girl back to her sense.

"You're spacing out again". She pouted but Tzuyu didn't smile and look at her blankly. "Yahh!" She crossed her arms and Tzuyu raised an eyebrow at her. Sana then turn to the door attempting to go out but Tzuyu pulled her back in front of her. "Mwo??" Sana asked making it sound like she's annoyed.

Tzuyu didn't say a word and Sana almost burst out but the moment Tzuyu's lips landed on her forehead the anger vanished. Tzuyu kissed her forehead gently, a kiss that was full of love and affection. Tzuyu pulled away and rested her forehead on Sana's with her eyes closed. Sana was loving the moment but she was startled when a drop of water landed on her cheek.

"Tzuyu". She cupped the latter's face looking ar her worriedly. "Why are you crying??" Tzuyu shook her head and pull Sana in for a tight hug.

"I can't lose you". Tzuyu mumbled in between her sobs.

"What?" She was confused with Tzuyu's sudden act. "Tzuyu what's wrong??" Tzuyu just kept shaking her head. "Tell me please you're making me worried". Sana break off the hug and stare at Tzuyu intensely. "Tell me".

"I don't know if you're going to break up with me-" Sana cut her off.

"I told you I'll never-" Tzuyu covered her mouth.

"Let me finish". She removed her hand when Sana nodded and continue. "I don't know if you're going to break up with me or not after this but I don't want to hide it anymore". She took a deep breath and hold Sana's hands. "I graduated high school 3years ago along with the unnies". Sana was shock but she kept her composure. "We came here for a purpose and that is killing a certain man. He stole money from Chaengie unnie's dad's company and was also behind Mark oppa's mother's death and he didn't stop there, he took oppa's siblings as a hostage to lure us out and then kill us the next but I guess he underestimated us too much". She was talking but she was also examining Sana's expression. "We planned to just kill him and go back to Japan but...". She look down. "I didn't expect myself to fall in love with you". She mumbled. "I tried to push those feelings away Sana but it kept growing each day to the point where I couldn't stop it anymore". She felt her vision gone blurry. "After hearing this messed up shit I did do you still say you'll never break up with me?" She look up only to find Sana staring blankly at her. "I guess not". She turned away but Sana held her chin and turn it back to face her with a serious look.

"I will never break up with you". Sana said it firmly. "I will NEVER break up with you Chou Tzuyu". She emphasized the word never.

Tzuyu was just sitting there staring blankly at Sana. She was left speechless because everything wasn't like how she expect it to be. To be honest she was already prepared for everything. She stayed because she loves Sana but if Sana ever did break up with her, she'll just leave Korea and fly back to Japan and live life like how she used to. She had everything packed and she'll leave without telling Sana, it's like she will just vanished out of thin air and that she never really exist in Sana's life but you can't always predict what will happen and just like this it was unexpected.

_________________________

STAY TUNED

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.2K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
27.3K 1.3K 21
❝𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚.❞ In which Yoo Jeongyeon, a no boyfriend or girlfriend since birth, lived her college life with Son...
15K 1K 57
Nayeon, CEO of a major agency, she can't feel love. Jeongyeon, a buildings owner and Nayeon's partner, in part, she hates falling in love, or maybe s...
6.9K 259 16
Chou Tzuyu is the only daughter of two very wealthy people in Taiwan but has lived in South Korea to keep her safe from the lime light. Son Chaeyoun...