My close friend

By ChanPiece

you are close friends with Chanyeol; you guys enjoy each others' company very much and both of you are passio... More

My close friend
Lost in Thoughts
Dinner time
Mutual Feelings
A movie plan
The Horror Night
A Calm Morning
Crazy Afternoon
Decision
Author's note
Consequence
Natural Instincts
Our Relationship
For You I Care (1)
For you I care (2)
The Aftermath
A Walk Down Memory Lane (1)
A Walk Down Memory Lane (2)
Silence (1)
Silence (2)
And Then
A/N
Sickness
Bed stricken...?
A Day At The farm
Back In Class
Uncle Eric
You are allowed to
Good Times
Getting ready
We Are EXO
At Last
The calm before the storm
A Long Night (1)
A Long Night (2)
Precious
What has become of this world ?
Back to normal
The Massacre Continues
Fiction and Reality
THANK YOU!!
Challenge (1)
Challenge (2)
Nothing Really
Spooky Night
Fear The Unknown
Fear The Unseen
Fright
! Warning !
Almost Dawn
50 Already!
Bedtime
The New Word
The Amusement Park (1)
The Amusement Park (2)
After The Ride
Impact Of Death
Another Shutdown
What If
Tea Time
The Shower
The Dream (1)
The Dream (2)
The Evening
The Girl
The Rachel Chenings Case
Cosplay...
... ruined
Current Situation
This is Good Bye... For Now

The New Guy

4 0 0
By ChanPiece

As I had previously mentioned (or, aforementioned... hahaha!!), I would never stop annoying Chanyeol, and in my defense, he had asked so himself...! Hence, since I had not yet been at the new amusement park that had recently been opened in town, I pestered the hell out of him for innumerable days, so that he would take me there. And as we were discussing this at his place, I got the brilliant idea of making it a little family outing, with both of our families together. It had been a while since our parents had last met, and it would certainly be pleasant for them to spend some time chit-chatting and all; they would certainly had plenty of things to tell each gossip about, especially Mom and Auntie. Obviously, I could not discuss this exciting plan civilly, and I had to talk as if it was my last chance of uttering any word at all! And thus, Uncle had overheard us, and it thankfully played out in my favour as he, too, wanted to have some time off work and relax. And that was how Mr. Park Chanyeol caved under both of our request, and we were going to Imaginary Land on Saturday!!

"Chan, you packed your digital camera right...!?" I almost shouted excitedly. I could not help but jump like a little kid in a hurry to party and have fun.

"Yes I have...! I took everything, so stop pestering me...! And you...? Won't you be cold in those short khaki shorts and this thin-as-air T-shirt ?", inquired Chanyeol. Aw, it was so cute seeing him worry about my outfit; it was as if he just became aware that we were now a couple and that he should not let me wear anything too revealing...! Just how cute was that, huh!?

"Aw, you are sweet but I am really too excited about that Monster Roller Coaster to be worried about my outfit right now. Plus, if I'm cold, I can always count on you right ? Oh, my Prince in Blue-Black jacket, hahaha...!!" I jokingly responded. But seriously, that was no time to worry about such petty things, but...

"Wait, are they really see-through!? Are you actually seeing my bra...?" I asked him, just in case the shirt was indeed an indecent one. He nodded in yes and kept staring at my chest like some pervert. I tapped him on the arm and he scoffed.

"No, no I can't see it. Although, I wish I could, hehe..."

I mockingly imitated his little chuckle, and grinned at him.

My mom and dad were giving Auntie and Uncle a helping hand in packing lunch and some snacks, while Eric was out talking to a friend of his. Yes, Eric was accompanying us. It had been two weeks since Halloween and somehow, during this short period of time, he had managed to become quite close with Chan and his folks. Well, by the way he had easily conquered me with his smile, I figured that it should not have been much of a problem to do so with the others...! In some way, it was quite a frightening and wary thing, but a really useful asset, all things considered. And if I had been able to notice that, that would certainly mean that Auntie and Uncle had noticed too, since they were the most skeptical about him. Mom and Dad had met Eric; they simply greeted each other and talked about the amusement park a bit, that was all, for now at least.

"Hey Chan, who is that guy to whom Eric is talking ?", I asked him as he was coming my way to the car with a box packed with lunch and a whole lot of little snacks. Snacks were definitely going to be a lot more expensive there, at the park, so it was better to bring some of our own and then, if need be, we could always buy more there. He put the box in the trunk and turned to take a look at the guy I was talking about.

"Ah, that's Joseph I believe. Long story short, that's his old roommate and it seems that, due to some work, Eric will be staying here longer than expected", he answered, purely and simply, as he grabbed a bag of potato chips from the box. 

"Wow, look at you! The fact that he'll be staying for some more weeks here seems to no longer disturb you...! Ah, I can clearly remember the time when that guy was freaking you out and angering the hell out of you. I wonder what might have happened now...!", I smirked as I looked at Chanyeol who tapped me on my shoulder.

"It's nothing so stop imagining things. I am still not totally comfortable around him- and with you being around either, let me clarify that...! It's just that, so far, he has not proven to be such a bad human being so... I'm just dealing with it, just like mom and dad", he explained. Of course, I knew that that was how he was feeling and I just wanted to tease him a little. I could still clearly picture the time when he got really annoyed and angry at me for trying to defend Eric though. Boy, I certainly did not see that rather quick change coming...! 

"Yeah, yeah, I understand. Anyway, that Joseph guy is a whole lot brighter than he is..! Just look at his smile...! He seems to be a really fun and lively guy to be with, isn't it ?" I chuckled while smirking at Chanyeol. He looked at me with a stunned look in his eyes and laughed.

"Maybe you would like me to set you up on a date with him...! How does that sound ?", he smirked. Ah, it had been a while since we had lasted teased each other as such...!

"Oh no no...! I don't want to bother you; I shall get to that myself. Actually, you know what ? I shall go and talk to him, right this instant...! Yeah! That's what I'll do!", I grinned at Chan again, who seemed to be having fun too. 

"Sure missy! I'll be watching the drama from here. Good luck!" he said as he blew a kiss at me. Oh, so he was willing to go that far, wasn't he ? Well, I was not going to remain idle either; I started taking fair steps towards Eric and his cheerful friend, in hopes that Chanyeol was going to grab my hand and pull me towards him.

I had barely made a metre forward. I turned back to see Chanyeol's reaction, and he was there, just leaning by the car, with the bag of chips in one hand while the other was on the car trunk. He was munching on some chips while smiling and at me and then, he gave me a thumbs up. Now now, I was certainly quite an audacious girl, when push came to shove. But all of this was really stupid and I really did not know how to talk to strangers...! I am actually quite the introvert; surprising ? Oh no, it is not that much... I am the type of person to be smiling at the people who just complimented me, instead of thanking them and maybe complimenting them back. Roughly speaking, creating awkward situations is my absolute forte...!

Having concluded that Chanyeol was not going to make any move any time soon, I decided to continue my march forward. If he thought that I could not go there, talk to them, embarrass them and most importantly, make a fool out of myself, well he got another thing coming at him...! I took bigger steps forward while keeping my eyes on the talking buddies, making sure that when they were to look in my direction, I could somehow avoid seeming like a total creep glaring at them.

"Chanyeol, get your keys and lock the front door when you're going out; it's high time we hit the road and head to that amusement park now, hahaha!! Otherwise, you children won't have any time to enjoy at all", said Dad while coming out of the house with a box full of drinks.

Chanyeol turned to look at Dad and took the box from him and put it in trunk. He smirked at me before rushing in to grab his keys. Yes, that was quite the close call for me. I thus returned back towards Mom and Auntie.  Eric had heard Uncle and came in our direction along with Joseph. He was a bit hesitant to start a conversation with everyone, but he managed to keep calm and talk.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet Joseph; he has been my roommate for five years. Since I will be staying here for some time due to work, he will be coming over more often as I will be needing his assistance", he said, again with with the usual plain smile. And here I thought that being in the company of a friend would brighten his face with a more genuine smile...

"Hello everyone! I'm Joseph! Nice to meet all of you. As Eric said, we shall see each other more often so we shall meet again later then...! Have fun today at the amusement park! Oh, and the roller coaster is not that scary but it's quite entertaining though, haha...", he cheerfully said with rather the ravishing smile...! God, why did such smiles make me weaker!? The least that I could say was that Joseph was definitely more gleeful and more enthusiastic than Eric! He seemed to be a really fun person; it would be great if we could be friends, but I would not count on that too much. Knowing Chanyeol, he would keep his distances from anyone who knew Eric, even faintly.

Joseph was leaving while waving us goodbye. We waved back at him as he got in his shiny grey Mercedes and left. Eric hurried inside the house to take his things, and came back with his backpack and a cap on. Oh, he was not wearing a turtle-neck this time, just a simple dark blue sweater along with a beige pair of trousers. Even though it seemed like a mid-fifty's fashion sense, it was really complementary to his pale complexion.

Finally, Chanyeol was back with his keys. He unlocked the doors and we all got in, with me next to the driver's seat. Our parents got in the back along with Eric, who took the seat next to the window; him being in the middle would certainly make things a lot more awkward. Chanyeol closed the car trunk, got in and started the engine. At last, we were off to Imaginary Land to have some fun...!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 1.7K 31
Chanyeol fanfiction. A girl who is delicate and kind. She meets a nerdy boy who lives next door and eventually as they become close, she falls for hi...
225K 5.8K 22
Your typical angel and human love story.
78.6K 3.8K 22
the way she acts sparked up chanyeol's interest. [story idea by @xiurious] ©chogiwae
17 0 7
Your husband's troublesome company trip opens a spiral of marital issues. Your relationship goes up and down on the see-saw until an old friend cross...