Broppy/Trolls oneshots!

By OpefuLee

Because we need broppy to live, right? More

HI!
Once upon a time...
Drunk Branch (In French!)
Drunk Branch (In english)
Lost voice
Campfire (French)
Campfire (English)
Kids again (French)
Kids Again (English)
Nightclub
~NIGHTMARE~
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 1)
| You Get Me Through It All |
| Heartbeat |
~ SLEEPOVER ~
~ SLEEPOVER ~ (Part 2)
THANATOPHOBIA (French)
THANATOPHOBIA (English)
~ True Colors ~
~ Family ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 1
Short Broppy Moments - Part 2
- Our Hug Day -
~ Timber Star ~ (Christmas Special)
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 1 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 2 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 3 )
Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)
~ Like The Snow ~
Dragon Heart shorts moments #1
~ Opps...~
~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 3
Dragon Heart Shorts Moments #2
~ I'll Protect Her ~
~ New Athem ~
~ Black Horse ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - COUNTRY TROLLS
~ Heart And Lights ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - TECHNO TROLLS
- I Know That -
~ The Big Surprise ~
~ I Want A Baby ~ (LEMON WARNING)
A Little Broppy Short moment I made with my friend
~ Baby Mine ~
~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~
~ First Step ~
~ Thunderstorm ~
~ Hug #34891 ~
~ Sleepy Head ~
- RAIN -
~ Loosing Hairs ~
Short Broppy Moments Part 4#
- BATTLE SCREAM -
Short Broppy Moments Part 5
Funny Scenarios
~ Mighty Branch ~
- lost friend, have you seen him ? -
- To Anyone That Needed It -

~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 2, The End)

1.5K 38 16
By OpefuLee

😁😁😁 It's for you, Chipmunklover16 !

---------------------------

Branch spent the day changing her mind.

When he awoke, he told himself that he would not go to this party, the noise could attract the bergens and put everyone in danger ... Then at noon he changed his mind again and he decided he would go, he really wanted to know what that little heart meant in the map.

The day passed and Branch finally decided to go to the party. He would not mess around, he just wanted to make sure everything went smoothly.

He scratched his ear with his foot like a dog, (his dragon genes remind you XD) his bad habits came back to him so he was nervous. At the thought of what he was going to ask the pink troll tonight, he even began to grow not normal grunts at all! He needed to relieve the stress, so he turned into a Hairless to run in the forest. He ran for about 15 minutes and then resumed his appearance of troll before heading to the village.

The music was so loud that he thought he was going to be deaf. Branch looked around for Poppy, the trolls around him stared at him and made him uncomfortable.

Then he saw her,

The princess stood on a mushroom and watched the crowd dance with an indescribable expression. She wore a green dress covered with silvery spangle like stars. His pale pink skin shone under the moonlight. Branch let out another weird grunt, looking at her dreamily. A troll turned towards him with an intrigued face.

-Well ... are you all right? He asked you

-Uh? Um yes! Yes, I'm fine!

But at the same time, he started to hit the ground with his foot like a rabbit (he had the awful urge to scratch his ear) The troll stared at him and went to the dance floor murmuring something that had to talk about him ... in a negative way.

He hid behind a tree, scratched his ear like a dog one last time, and left to join Poppy on the mushroom.

-Hey Pops.

Poppy jumped and turned, when she saw him, she gave a shout of joy and threw herself on him to give him a hug.

-Branch! You came!

The gray troll blushed and felt the beating of his heart accelerate.

-I ... I heard the music from my bunker ... you do not think she's a bit strong?

He hesitated and added:

- You know, animals have very sensitive ears and it could end up making them deaf.

He was obviously referring to Hairless. Poppy was instructed by DJ Suki to turn down the music. At first, the DJ seemed surprised but listened to the princess's orders. The pink troll really liked the Night Fury.

-Thanks ... Uh I mean, the animals thank you ... This party looks nice finally.

Poppy did not believe her ears, Branch complimenting a party? It was never seen. She smiled at him and asked:

-If you find it nice, come and have fun!

She began to dance, Branch crossed her arms smiling, he had to do all the efforts of the world not to start purring like a dragon. Poppy grabbed her hand and pulled him toward her.

-Go big grumpy! Dance!

-If I do it, it's on one condition.

-Which? Poppy asked, who would do everything to have fun like the others.

At the same time, the music changed and a soft air began to play

-Do you want to Dance? He asked, holding on so as not to let out another strange grunt.

-With pleasure! Poppy exclaimed, trying not to blush.

He took her in his arms and began to dance slowly with his princess. Poppy rested her head against his chest and ...

-Rrrrrr ....

It was all alone, Poppy laughed as if this sound was perfectly normal.

-I dream or purr ?!

-It is not me!

-In any case, it's your throat! And what does it do if I do that?

-Do what???

Poppy discreetly passed her hand under her leaf jacket, and began to purr a lot harder and uncontrollably.

-Poppy! He cried with a trembling voice.

-I would never think Branch was actually Brrrrrrranch! Poppy said

-I swear to you that I will avenge myself!

-Well, for the moment, it's up to me to punish you for all the times you did not come to my parties.

-Evil Poppy ... he whispered

-I know, laughed the pink troll rubbing his nose against hers (the gray troll let out another grunt)

She spent the rest of the dance "punishing" him discreetly. Branch could not help purring and Poppy found this aspect of his friend very funny. What village troll could roronner? No one she knew was able to, Branch was really different from the others, unique and she loved it.

Branch finally giggled and growled in contentment, Poppy laughed with him and they ended the dance. Poppy had to go get her father to honor him for saving them all 20 years ago.

-Silence! She Cried

The crowd fell silent and listened to Poppy's speech. But Branch was paying attention to something else ...

He could hear the trees breaking in the forest, Branch frowned and decided to go and see what was wrong. He walked for a moment and what he saw brought him back to reality. He ran to the village in panic, he had to warn everyone and quickly! This time it was real! Not thinking, he started to run on his four legs and he arrived much faster at his destination.

-EVERYBODY! I AM SERIOUS THIS TIME, THERE IS ONE IN THE FOREST!

Everyone turned to him with a sigh.

-What is there Branch? Poppy asked on the stage.

-A b ... A BERGEN! I saw it in the forest and it goes to the village !!!

Everyone sighed again. He was already arriving at a party screaming that the bergens were coming and every time it was a false alarm, but this time it was for real and no one believed it!

-You just want to spoil everyone as usual! Shouted a troll

-I swear it's true! Listen!

Everyone listened. Branch heard the approaching shepherd, his senses of Night Fury had made his ears very sensitive. Unfortunately, he was the only one waiting for it.

When suddenly, the ground began to shake.

-QUICK! HIDE! Cried Branch in despair.

The tremor had caught the attention of everyone. The trees parted to make room for the monster. Bergen looked at them and smiled with all her teeth

-You are finally after all these years ... She said, I'm a Chef, and I'll take you home!

He had a moment of silence and panic seized the crowd. All the trolls ran to hide that behind mushrooms or rocks. Branch looked for Poppy, she was still on the scene and helping her father get off. He ran to the mushroom on his four legs, Poppy turned to him with a start.

-I am sorry! It's my fault! She cried.

-We will talk about his later! We must quickly hide!

Chief tried to catch Branch, but he disengaged himself just in time, grabbed Poppy by the hand and pulled her away from the bergen. He hid with her under a stone.

It was completely black, Branch could perfectly see Poppy with his vision of dragon but the princess was depriving of his gift.

-Branch?

-I'm here.

Poppy burst into tears:

-It's my fault ... it was I who attracted this bergen here ...

Branch watched her cry, helpless. He was about to sit next to her to comfort her when the light came back at once. The bergen had just raised the stone! The creature's frightening claws caught the two trolls by the hair and lifted them up. Chief observed what she had just caught:

-The Princess Poppy! She exclaimed, and ...

She seemed surprised to see Branch.

-You? It's you the child who was falling from the tree and who ... Whatever, you've become rotten to what I see, no more joy in a gray troll ...

She threw it on the floor. Branch ignored the pain on his arm and shouted:

-Please! Take me in his place!

Chef chuckled and kicked him, he heard Poppy calling him and then the pink troll screamed:

-HAIRLESS !!!! HAIRLESS, WE NEED YOU !!!!

Branch began to breathe with difficulty, why there was no thinking sooner? But if he were transformed here, everyone would know his secret ...

You do not have a choice ... he said to himself, getting up.

For Poppy.

-LYOU WILL REGRETS! He yelled as blue smoke began to come out of his mouth.

Poppy could not believe her eyes, what was happening to Branch ?! The gray troll got on all fours and roared with fury, no one could take Poppy away! Chief began to worry ... She gave a shout of surprise when Branch morphed into Hairless and jumped on him spitting flames.

On the shock, she let go of Poppy who fell from a height of 15 meters, Branch caught her and stood in front of her roaring to threaten Chief. Poppy was watching the Night Fury completely frozen.

Branch gave a clear growl. Chef opened the bag or she had locked Trolls and ran back into the forest, nobody wanted to fight against a dragon.

He turned to the worried princess, was she hurt? Had it burned by accident? Fortunately, she seemed to have nothing to break ... she was just in shock and stared at her best friend without moving.

The village returned while Branch resumed its true appearance. He squats in front of the princess.

"I suppose you want an explanation?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

Poppy approved

-Why did not you ever tell me?

-I was scared, I was afraid of your reaction, afraid that you reject me and never talk to me again ... I'm really sorry ...

Poppy stared at him for a moment and whispered, smiling:

-I knew well that this purr was famillier.

He laughs as Poppy caresses his cheek to hear his dragon purr. He helped her get up and Poppy gave him a hug.

"There's something else I did not tell you ..." Branch murmured.

-I think I know what it is

-Ah yes? Branch surprised, blushing.

- Your dragon's heart beats only for me, no?

He smiled and approved his deduction.

-That for my .... Mmmff ?!

Poppy cut him off with a kiss. The monster inside his stomach roared with victory as he returned the same. All the trolls around them shouted with joy.

-Branch ... you're colorful! Cooper shouted into the crowd.

Branch looked at her hands, she had become blue! He had found it's original color!

-It's ... It's not true, It's not true!

He turned to Poppy and smiled at him. The princess smiled and kissed her spanking her purring more and more,

It was this girl who was beating her dragon heart and no one else.

-----------------------

It is the end! I love this oneshot that I risk writing a complete fanfiction later ... I hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 19 4
Hello, I'm Vampz, and I'm obsessed with the trolls franchise and I've been too scared to admit that, but I'm facing my fearโ˜ ๏ธ Basically, just some o...
25.3K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.
107K 1.8K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...
10.7K 204 35
In this fanfiction Branch and Poppy are Hard Rock trolls living under Queen Barb's rule. The other Rock trolls see them rock out,have fun and work bu...