Broppy/Trolls oneshots!

By OpefuLee

Because we need broppy to live, right? More

HI!
Once upon a time...
Drunk Branch (In French!)
Drunk Branch (In english)
Lost voice
Campfire (French)
Campfire (English)
Kids again (French)
Kids Again (English)
Nightclub
~NIGHTMARE~
~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 2, The End)
| You Get Me Through It All |
| Heartbeat |
~ SLEEPOVER ~
~ SLEEPOVER ~ (Part 2)
THANATOPHOBIA (French)
THANATOPHOBIA (English)
~ True Colors ~
~ Family ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 1
Short Broppy Moments - Part 2
- Our Hug Day -
~ Timber Star ~ (Christmas Special)
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 1 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 2 )
~ I Gonna Follow My Heart Right Back To You ~ ( Part 3 )
Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)
~ Like The Snow ~
Dragon Heart shorts moments #1
~ Opps...~
~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~
Short Broppy Moments - Part 3
Dragon Heart Shorts Moments #2
~ I'll Protect Her ~
~ New Athem ~
~ Black Horse ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - COUNTRY TROLLS
~ Heart And Lights ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - TECHNO TROLLS
- I Know That -
~ The Big Surprise ~
~ I Want A Baby ~ (LEMON WARNING)
A Little Broppy Short moment I made with my friend
~ Baby Mine ~
~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~
~ First Step ~
~ Thunderstorm ~
~ Hug #34891 ~
~ Sleepy Head ~
- RAIN -
~ Loosing Hairs ~
Short Broppy Moments Part 4#
- BATTLE SCREAM -
Short Broppy Moments Part 5
Funny Scenarios
~ Mighty Branch ~
- lost friend, have you seen him ? -
- To Anyone That Needed It -

~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 1)

2K 35 12
By OpefuLee

Chipmunklover16, I hope you like it!

-----------------------

Flashback: 1 year ago ...

A pleasant and light breeze blew between the branches of the trees. The sun was beginning to descend on the horizon.

The pink troll turned to hear a purring behind her, the creature stared at her. Poppy - because that was her name - closed her eyes and reached for the Night Fury. She tried to ignore the feeling of terror that was trying to take possession of her senses, the dragon had snatched a piece of ear from his best friend!

The black dragon looked at the little pink hand for a moment, she really wanted to touch him. He tilted his head, hesitating and shuddering as he felt Poppy's cold fingers on his muzzle.

Then he withdrew with a grunt. He tried to fly but his tail hurt him, he crashed to the ground.

Poppy spread out at home with a great idea in mind. The dragon made sure no one looked at him before he metamorphosed to take his true appearance.

A troll,

Yes, a troll with hair and pointed ears.

This troll was called Branch, he was the only troll in the village to have gray skin and black hair. Even in his true appearance, he was awful from his point of view.

Branch groaned, taking his left ear between his hands, his wound bleeding.

Since it was supposedly attacked by a dragon, he was missing a piece of ear.

End of Flashback

-YAHOO! Poppy shouted when her best friend, Hairless, crossed a cloud.

(Yeah, I had no idea of ​​name so I kept Toothless except we talk about a Troll so ... no hair XD)

The Night Fury roronned, it was thanks to Poppy if he could fly again, not alone but he could fly in the sky with the help of the pink troll.

-Hairless, I have to go home before my father worries.

-Grrnnnnn.

He waited for Poppy to change the position of his tail protesis and stomp to the ground. He landed smoothly and Poppy laughed down his back.

-I just remembered! Tomorrow, it will be 20 that we will escape the Bergens! Do you realize, Hairless?

Her dragon groaned her muzzle, if only she knew who she was really talking to ... Poppy smiled and gave him a hug

-I'm sure this party will be great!

Hairless growled again, his fess weeks trying to make him understand that it was a bad idea to organize this party. He was also trying on his true form, but she was not listening to him anymore.

-later! Exclaimed Poppy as she headed towards the village.

Hairless waited to be completely alone and resumed his true form, a gray troll named Branch. He put the saddle and all the training equipment in a well-hidden hole.

-Why does not she want to understand? He murmured and walked to his survival bunker.

He walked for about 30 minutes, he would have liked to go home faster as a Hairless, but the chances of meeting a village troll were far too dangerous. No one except Poppy did not know that Hairless was gently, the other trolls thought that he had stitched an ear-piece to some grumpy gray troll, in truth he had been attacked as a Hairless and he had lost a fin of his tail. The injury of his tail was replaced by that of his ear when he had resumed his true appearance.

Branch passed his hand over his left ear, since the time the wound was healing and he was much better, despite all, he missed a good part of the ear.

Once he arrived home, he went down into his bunker and went to a curtain, he opened it, inside there were dozens of cards invitations to parties ... all manufactured by the village princess .

This princess .... she was the best friend of Hairless and Branch ....

Branch sighed, putting one of the cards on the table. It looked like someone had crushed it under his foot (because that was what had really happened) He had not finished fixing it yet, he pulled out some scrapbooking material and went to work.

When he finished, he thought of the troll who made it. His smile lit up his dark life. Part of his gray heart had colored when he first saw it. He blushed as he thought of his beautiful pink eyes. Her thoughts were always with that girl who was burning that flame in him, that one person who managed to make him smile, that glimmer of hope that allowed him to live.

You want to know? Branch was falling in love with this girl.

And this girl,

It's Poppy

***

When Poppy was home, she went into her room and went to work, making the invitations for tomorrow's party. The princess was working fairly quickly, and soon she began to cut a gray sheet. Only one card needed gray, Branch's.

When she finished, she signed the corner of the map, without realizing it, she drew a .... a heart

She shuddered when she realized it, why did she draw that shape? Why in the map of Branch?

Thinking about it, Branch is pretty cute ... she thought.

She blushed and tried to erase the little heart, impossible, she had to use a permanent pencil.

-It is not so bad, he will not notice it anyway, he always destroys them ...

***

BOUM BOUM BOUM BOUM!

-BRANCH! BRANCH! BRANCH! BRANCH! Shouted a voice outside.

He jumped and put the card and the scrapbooking material in the cupboard, that voice he knew too well. He climbed onto his elevator and opened the entrance to his house, a trap / rug on which he had written "GO AWAY"

Poppy had not noticed him and kept hitting on the hatch ... which was now his head.

-Po, Ouch! ppy, Ouch! stop! Ouch!

The pink troll finally noticed it and stopped hitting it right on the head.

-Oh sorry! I did not see you!

-Yeah, I realized it, he growled

He rubbed his forehead and asked:

-So what do you want?

-I have a great news!

Branch sighed; he knew very well that she was this "great news". A certain dragon had told him.

-What is this?

-I'll organize a SUPER PARTY!

The princess pulled out an invitation from her hair and gave it to him, the gray troll opened the envelope, a cloud of glitter fell on her face and a small voice cried out:

-Celebrate, 20 years of liberation of the Bergens!

-Poppy, it's been a hundred times that I tell you, I will not come! He said throwing the invitation further.

-But why? It's been 20 years since we did not see bergens! We must celebrate, right?

-No

-Please?

-I said NO!

Poppy sighed and walked back to the village leaving the invitation in the grass. Branch waited for her to leave and grabbed the card before returning home.

Well, you're probably wondering: if you love her, why do you reject ? The answer is simple; the princess did not care at all about the danger around them. Why do you think that when a supposedly mean dragon was showing, she was going to see him? Because she saw the good in every person, even if that person was a grumpy and miserable gray troll like him who never sang, never dances and can not bear being touched.

And that's what he liked most about her too ...

-Celebrons, 20 liberations of the bergens!

He jumped at the sound of the card. A little Paper Branch was smiling at him from all his teeth. The real Branch passed his thumb over the little signature in the corner of the map. Poppy❤.

Poppy❤ ....

-Wait ... what ????

No, he was not dreaming! There was a heart to draw by hand next to the signature!

-No Branch, it does not mean anything ... if it finds, it has always been there and you have never noticed ... he said to you aloud.

Yet the gray troll rushed to the curtain and looked at the other card ... none had a heart next to the name of the pretty pink troll ... Without being able to stop, a smile appeared on his face, a small laugh escaped his lips.

-Maybe ... finally ... he murmured, looking at the title of the card.

---------------------

The second part will be released soon!

This idea of ​​oneshot is so great that I would like to write a complete fanfiction .... if you allow it, Chipmunklover16?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...
53.8K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings โš ๏ธ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
28.5K 427 20
โš ๏ธ Most one-shorts are not or no longer canon, for this book was written before Trolls Band Together's Release โš ๏ธ Copyright ยฉ๏ธ 2023 by @Candies_and_P...
31.2K 664 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots ๐Ÿ˜ these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...