TJL#13# Fire Girl

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is bold, she doesn't care about anything. She never knows the word softness, kindness, mercy, politeness... More

Don't Give a Damn
Headache
Jerk
Dangerous Game
Let's The Game Begin!!!
Blank!!!
The Party (Part-1)
The Party (Part-2)
The Party (Part-3)
Invisible 007
Never Thought Like That
New To Me
Moron
Accidental Meeting
I Knew It
I Don't Care
I Won't
Let Me Prove
Blast
Sooner Or Later
Not Always
Black Out
Hurt
Suffocating
Confession
Girlfriend
Claimed
Rage
Official
Boyfriend
Permission
Hoping
Great Fools
Meeting Grandma
Holidays
Late Night Stranger
Doubt
Nice Try
Smirk Of Triumph
Calm Boy
Everything About You
Meant To Be Together
My Turn
Having Fun
Like You
Warning
Don't Provoke A Lion
Plan To Destroy
Stupids
Unpredictable
Dangerous
Her Family
New
Clan
MasterChef
Trouble
A Message
Change
Thank You
Absence
Jesus Christ!!!
At Last
Stubborn
Threatening
Movie Premire
His Birthday
Awkward
Nothing
Conversation
Joke
Attempt
Not Afraid
Suing Issue
Never
Her Weakness
Forever
A Serious Talk
Decision
Break Up
Traitor
Triumph
Captured
Falling Into Places
Nightmare
Painful Thoughts
Broken
Time Can Heal
Worst
Blayze & Zenith
Chapter Closed
Feel The Love
Unexpected
Kidnapped
Latent Volcano
Healing
True When You Can Feel It
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

Hell Is Calling You

4.3K 261 16
By HiddenInTheEpic

Leonardo's POV

" Dad, I will take over the meeting you go and take rest." I told my Dad as he was suddenly feeling sick.

" Ok, take the file from Jessica. Call me if you need any help." He said.

" Go Dad." I said pushing him towards the door. He smiled and shook his head.

" You some time act like that little Leo who always whined for everything." My dad said. I smiled widely.

" Yeah, he is hidden inside." I said.

" I know." Dad said.

" Go, Dad go and take rest. Spend time with my Mom and try to make things romantic between you two. Cause you know the weather is totally romantic here." I said and winked at him. He laughed out loud.

" Ok, take care then." Dad said.

" I should tell that to you, Dad not you to me." I said. He just smiled.

" Bye then see you in dinner?" Dad asked.

" Obviously and give my Sweetheart a sweet kiss from me." I said about my grandma and Dad laughed.

" You won't grown up. Will you?" He asked and I shook my head then we both laughed. " But I like it how you have every shade in your character. I am a lucky Dad, huh?" He said.

" Obviously Dad. You are a one lucky Dad." I said and we both laughed.

" Go now, Dad." I said and he nodded. He walked out of the cabin and I took my phone out.

" Hello, Jonna." I called the driver.

" Yes, Mr. Franquez?" He said.

" Dad is coming there and take the keys from him then drive him directly to home. Don't listen if he wants to drive." I said.

" Will do that, sir." He said.

" Thank you." I said and hung up.

I looked at the clock. I still had 1 hour before the meeting. I started to sort out the files. They were neatly done. I wish I could help my Dad some more. I need to shut down the other works and work with my dad more from now. He needs me more here with him. I sighed. I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said. The next moment I saw Jessica entered the cabin.

" Yes, Jessica?" I asked her if she wanted something.

" This file is for you, Mr. Franquez. And be careful dealing with him. He is a curse." Jessica said. I smiled at her irritated face.

" Ok , I will. Anything else?" I asked. She shook her head and went out.

I decided to go out before the meeting. I took my keys and took the my jacket. I took the files and locked the door.

I am feeling boring. I decided to meet my girl before the meeting. I called the security incharge. Yeah, was spying on her around cause I don't trust the people around her. I know she will never do anything but those hell guys around her. I don't trust them around her. So, I need to keep an eye on her. She always is busy to protect others but sometimes she herself needs that too. Just can't leave her without any supervision.

" Hello, Leo." Rick said.

" Hello, Rick. Where is she?" I asked him.

" Ms. Axton is in the university." He said.

" Ok, I will just come." I said and hung up.

I drove my car towards her University. I already am prepared to go inside the university. But suddenly my phone rang.

" Hello, Rick?" I said.

" Hello, Leo. Ms. Axton just have left a while back." He said.

" Follow her and send me her location." I said.

" Ok, Leo. Roger that." He said and I drove out my car out of the parking lot. My phone rang again.

" Rick?" I said.

" Leo, she went to Greene's restaurant." He said.

" Alright, I am going there." I said and hung up. I drove towards the restaurant and suddenly I remembered the same place where I have a meeting with Sam Pallette. I hate this guy with his flirtatious behavior. But he is hell annoying too some time. I got worst feeling about him. I don't know why but I always get this feeling with him. I feel he is up to something destroying. I don't know why I feel like this. Like sick.

I parked the car and got out of my car. I walked out of the parking lot and entered the restaurant. I searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I sighed.

" May I help you?" One of the waiters asked politely.

" Yeah, I  think so." I said.

" Do you have a reservation?" He asked.

" Mr. Sam Pallette." I said.

" Follow me, sir." He said and I followed him. I bet he didn't recognize me. Good for me. I hate crowd around me.

" There is Mr. Pallette." He pointed me and I looked at the direction. I felt I was burning inside. I saw Natalie sitting with Sam and they were talking with one another laughing. I shook my head to fade away the acute feeling to shot Sam right away. I hold myself back. I walked towards them and stood behind her.

" Hello, Pallette." I said and he smirked at me. I saw her turned towards me. Her eyes widened as she saw me. I just smirked.

" Hello, Franquez. Have a seat." He said and turned to Natalie. " You can continue, Ms. Axton." He said and I glared at her she looked away.

" What was she saying?" I asked Sam but still looking at her who wasn't meeting my gaze.

" Nothing." She said.

" Nothing? Really?" I asked her and she looked at me glaring.

" I was saying something which you no need to no." She said in a challenging tone. I was hell angry inside. I hold back myself cause, I didn't want to kiss her right now in front of Sam. Cause it will make an issue. I looked at her very very coldly that I am sure made her nervous cause I can see her gulping nervously.

" Well, if you don't tell me how can I understood if it's important for me or not?" I asked her coldly.

" It's not." She said.

" Just spill. Don't make me repeat myself. It won't be good for you." I said and she glared at me. I hold myself back.

" Alright I will deal with you later. Now tell me Pallette what pulled you to call me suddenly? Did you change your mind to have the deal earlier? I think I am no more interested." I said to him still glaring at her by the corner of my eyes. Hell is calling you Babe. Hell is just calling you. Wait and watch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
59.1K 3.7K 33
"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "You're telling me. That if I beat you in...
8.2K 137 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...