Smirk Of Triumph

Leonardo's POV

" Where are you, stupid?" I heard Christian gritting on phone.

" I am on the doorstep. Just coming inside." I said and cut the call. I got a stupid as a friend but this stupid is brilliant brain. I sighed and entered the huge Villa which Christian send me the location of. I was about to knock but the door suddenly opened. I saw an unknown girl standing there. She was looking at me weirdly. Suddenly her eyes widened and she was about to scream. I stood back. I took steps back. I heard her screaming voice but I quickly walked out before she can follow me.

" Leo!!!" I heard Chris from the right side.

" What the bloody hell!!!" I said to him.

" Come with me. You went to the next door. I knew that you will get puzzled." He said.

" Leo!!! Leo!!!" I heard the girl from earlier. I shook my head. She reached us.

" Hello, I think I did a little bit mistake. By the way nice to meet you." I said smilingly. She was looking at me with widen eyes.

" Do you need autograph or selfi?" I asked her. She came back to reality. She smiled flirtatiously. I ignored it. I wanted it done without any mess. I was missing my girl. I need to see her first.

" Yes, can I?" She asked seductively.

" Sure." I said and kept a distance from her while taking pictures. But she was trying to be close.

" Ok, enough. We need to go, Miss. He is just come and tired. I hope you can understand." Christian said holding my arm and pulled me without giving her a chance to say anything.

" Where are you staying? You can stay at mine." The girl followed us.

" No, thanks." Chris said.

" I asked Leo." She turned to me.

" I am staying at my girlfriend's place with her of course. I won't stay with a stranger obviously." I said smilingly. She stomped her feet and walked away.

" That was nice." He said.

" Yeah, nice right?" I glared at him.

" What's wrong, here?" He asked me.

" You are wrong here. You gave me a wrong address." I said.

" I didn't. It's because you read 669/A as 996/A. What can I do in that?" He shrugged.

" You could be there when I was walking past the Villa." I said.

" Where is your car?" He asked.

" What !?? Do we need to drive from here?" I asked and he looked at me irritatingly.

" What ?" I asked.

" I asked where have you parked it?" He asked me.

" I told the chauffeur to go back and come back when I ask him to do so." I told him.

" Alright good then." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Where is she?" I asked him.

" Already went to have a ride." He said.

" Ride?" I asked ask.

" Horse riding." He said.

" Oh, she went alone?" I asked him.

" Yeah, she went alone. Though I told her to go with us. But she is too much excited about riding so she left earlier. But everyone left as well after her." He said.

" This girl!!!" I said.

" There we are." He said and I looked at the Villa we just have reached. I followed Chris and walked inside the Villa.

" Go, get freshen and wear something can help riding." He said.

" Riding?" I said. No it slipped out of my mouth.

" Yes." He said. " Riding. I hope you can ride horse." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Go get freshen up. I am waiting here." He said and pointed me at a room. I quickly entered the room and took a quick shower. I changed into my white buttoned up shirt and grey pants. I came out of my room.

" Come downstairs." I heard Christian from downstairs.

" What are you doing?" He asked.

" Having breakfast. Haven't you eyes? Sit down." He said and pointed me to sit.

" On the ground?" I asked as I found no chairs around me.

" Like your brain works. Sit down there on the left. He said rolling his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes it may stuck in a awkward position." I said to him back which he told me once.

" Don't repeat what I have said once." He said and I chuckled.

" Tit for tat." I said.

" Sit down and have breakfast." He said and I smirked. We had our breakfast. Then we walked to the backyard of the Villa. I found a beautiful farm there was. I was enjoying the view.

" Let's go and choose a horse then ride." I said to Chris. He chuckled.

" That excited?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes it might stuck in a awkward position." We both said in the same time and laughed.

" Go, choose a horse for yourself." He said.

" Wait, I need to meet everyone first." I said.

" Oh, yes. Let's go." He said and I found the whole family in front of the ranch except for my girl. I sighed. Wild girl.

" Good morning, everyone." I said to all.

" Good morning." First reply came from Noel and he smiled at me.

" Good morning, Leo." Mrs. Axton said.

" Good morning, Good morning." That was Natasha as always chirping. I smiled.

" Hmm, morning. When have you reached?" Mr. Axton asked me.

" A while back." I said.

" So, this is Leonardo Franquez?" I head a lady voice and turned. I found a lady standing there.

" Good morning, ma'am. This is Leonardo Franquez." I said extending my hand towards her.

" Well, Jacklyn Axton or you can call me Grandma. I am Natalie's Grandma." She said and I smiled at her.

" Nice to meet you, grandma." I said kissing her cheeks. She smiled.

" Nice to meet you too, dear." She said and looked back. " Honey!! Look who is here?" She called someone. The person stood beside her was no doubt Ryan Axton's dad. They looks closely alike.

" Eric Axton." He said extending his hand smilingly.

" Leonardo Franquez, Sir. Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. We talked for a while. Then I saw my girl coming back. She got down from the horse. I was about to reach her but I saw the guy that night we meet. He was trying to talk with her but she ignored him. She was fuming and his stupid behavior was adding fuel in it. I decided to reach her first before she breaks his bones into pices. I looked at them. I didn't care what he was saying stupid or rubbish.

" Nice try, loser." I said and the next moment I pulled her towards me by her waist. I smirked at him. I smirk of triumph.