Jesus Christ!!!

Natalie's POV

" Awww, juniors nailed it." Bella said.

" These girls are talented." Tasha said.

" Yeah, I agree." Ellie said.

" Your designs are outstanding, RD." Victoria said.

" Thanks V. " RD said and laughed.

" First part finished. Now there will be some speeches and performances." Ann said.

" Are you performing?" I asked Ellie. She winked at me. I laughed.

" She will." Stella said. The models were coming back to the greenroom and all congratulate them. They really did very very good.

" Girls, you made me proud of yourselves." Tasha said and the models cheered.

" Now it's time for the rest of the girls to get ready. Come on girls. Fast fast." Bella said. They got busy again.

" There is Leo." Tracy said.

" Where?" I asked.

" There look." She said and I found him standing there talking with some people.

" When is the 2nd round starting?" I asked.

" In 30 minutes." Ellie said.

" Enough time. I am coming." I said standing up.

" Where are you going?" Natasha asked me holding my hand.

" Going to talk to Leo for a while." I said and she nodded letting me go.

" Come soon. This is gonna be starting soon.

" Yeah, I will." I said and came out from the back side. I was searching for him. Where has he gone now!!! He was here a while back. I couldn't find him there.

" Ms. Axton!!! What a pleasant surprise!!!" A familiar voice made me turned to it's owner. The person I saw made my blood boiled at once. Where is Christian!!! If he sees this bust*rd !!!

" Mr. Pallette, it's your present which should surprise me, that too a irritating surprise not pleasant. Why are you surprised!!! Bella and Tasha both are my cousin's wife. It's me who got shocked seeing you here." I said with a venomous tone.

" This cold tone makes me like you a bit more." He said and I looked at him with disgust.

" What about having a date with me?" He asked. He got guts, right!!! I was about to say something but the voice I heard made me smirked.

" You must have been in Mars these days, Pallette. Stop asking for date the girls who is already with someone else. You know what, otherwise you can be beaten up black and blue. May be there will be no one around you then." Leo said in a calm cold tone smilingly. Oh, Leo!!! I love you even more for that answer. I said to myself." Here, Babe." He handed me a glass. " Where were you?" He asked me completely ignoring Sam. I smirked inwardly.

" I should ask that question to you." I said glaring at him. I hear Sam clearing his throat.

" Oh, Pallette, you are still here? I didn't think you are that dumb. I thought you have a bit common sense to realize none of us have time to listen to your rubbish. But if you are forcing us to say then listen I and my girlfriend required some privacy. " Leo said smilingly.

" Girlfriend!!! Did you see yourself in mirror?" He asked Leo.

" Is that the way to say that you are jealous of me?" Leo said smirking at him.

" You should see your face in mirror, Pallette. I am sure it will show you how ugly you are from your heart. Even if I wasn't dating Leo, I would have never thought about you." I said smilingly. I pulled leo with me.