Black Out

Natalie's POV

I was in my college and I had my classes. I was thinking about the meeting with Pallette. It was mysterious why he wants to meet suddenly. I just hope I can destroy his evil intention. I don't know how but I will do it soon. I am going to destroy him.

" Hey, Natalie." Jonny told me.

" Hi, Jonny." I said.

" Are you alright? You look pale." He said.

" Just a bit tired. I guess." I said.

" Wanna go to have something to eat?" He asked me.

" No, I am fine." I said.

" Ok, wait here. I will come back." He said and I nodded. He went to the cafeteria and came out a while back.

" Here." He gave me a hotdog. I looked at him weirdly. " Take it." He gestured me.

" Thank you, Jonny. But I am not hungry." I said.

" You look pale." He said gesturing my face.

" May be for not having rest properly." I said.

" Are you sure that you don't want to have this?" He asked me.

" No, jonny but thank you though." I told him and he nodded.

" Aren't you going to class?" He asked me.

" May be I will just go home and take rest." I said.

" Ok, then take care and have your meal properly." He said.

" Yeah, thanks." I said.

" Bye. Do you want me to drive you to your house?" He asked.

" No, thanks. I will manage." I said. " Bye." I came out.

I walked towards the washroom and I felt dizzy. I suddenly vomit out everything I ate in breakfast. I hold the wall and wash my face. I got myself fresh. Jonny was right. I was looking pale. I look at myself in the mirror. I was really looking very pale. What's wrong with me!!! I was tensed to much. I was thinking about this meeting. Shit!!! I lost control on myself. I was totally messed. I was too much thinking about the moron and his bitch. Shit!!! What have I done to myself!!! He messed with my brain totally messed with me. I hate losing control over myself. I hate myself now. I washed myself again. I looked at myself and wiped my face.

I walked out of the washroom and walked towards the parking lot. I drove my car out of there and drove directly towards the Greene's restaurant. I need to reach fast so that I can get the meeting done soon. I need to go home and have some rest. I need my sound sleep. I need it very much. I looked at myself in the mirror and I speeded up. I parked the car in the parking lot as I reached the restaurant. I walked out of the car and took my files. I walked towards the restaurant. I realized I left my phone in the car. I walked back and got my phone. I messaged Natasha that I will be early at home. I need to talk with her about this. I called Chris and waited for him to pick up.

" Hello, Natalie. How are you?" He said.

" Hello, Chris. I am fine. How are you?" I asked.

" I am all ok. So, are you going to meet Pallette?" He asked.

" Yes, I am already here to meet him." I said.

" You should tell him that you will think and tell him later. Until then I would be back." He said.

" Calm down. I can handle him, Chris." I said.

" I know that but still you need to be careful." He said.

" I will keep you connected in the line. If anything goes wrong you call Ractor and Augustine." I said to him.

" Alright, I will do that." He said.

" Ok, I am going inside." I said.

" Best of luck." He said.

" Yeah, thanks." I said.

" You're welcome. Go get him first." He said and I walked inside.

" May I help you, ma'am?" The waiter asked me.

" Reservation for Mr. Pallette." I said.

" Oh, please come with me, ma'am." He said and I followed him. He took me to the corner. I looked around there were many tables empty around it. Why are the tables empty like this!!! Strange!! Very very strange.

" Hello, Ms. Axton." I heard Sam saying. I turned and smiled.

" Hello, Mr. Pallette." I said. He pulled a chair out for me.

" Thank you." I said and he smiled then sat across me. I looked around again.

" How are you doing today?" He asked me.

" Doing great. What about you?" I asked still looking around.

" I doing fantastic as I am sitting here with you." He said. Jerk. I should have taken someone with me. But I am not going to let him win. I am not afraid of anyone. Let's see how far he can go. Besides I am connected with Chris. If something goes wrong he will call Ractor and Augustine. I no need to be uncomfortable here.

" Not very impressive choice of words. Hence it's very first official meeting of ours I will let it go. But you better be careful next time. Otherwise you will never know wh-" I was saying but suddenly I heard voice which made me frozen.

" Hello, Pallette." I heard and turned my face to see him.

" Hello, Franquez. Have a seat." Sam said. " Ms. Axton, please continue what you were saying." He said. Damn!!! I saw Leo glaring at me with his hard gaze. I never ever seen him getting this angry. What's wrong with him!!! We had a bickering. I don't think I can continue my had was blasting.

" Mr. Pallette, I am not feeling ok. I think we should fix the meeting another time." I said and stood up.

" Should I leave you at home?" He asked.

" I will manage." I said.

" You know need to be worried I will leave her on my way." Leo said and hold my hand in a tight grip."Let's go." He said.

" Chris, I will call you later." I said to Chris.

" Ok, go with him. He will leave you at home. I will call you later." I said.

" Ok." I said and cut the call." Leo, leave my hand I am coming with you." I said trying to get my hand freed. He didn't answer me just gripped me more tightly. I hissed.

" I am coming with you. Let go my hand off." I said.

" Keep quiet." He gritted. I was struggling walking with him. My head was spinning and my eyes were blurry.

" You came to meet Pallette alone? Do you have any idea how fu* king dangerous he is!!! Do you!!!??" Leo asked me holding my shoulders as soon as we reached his car.

" I can protect myself. I don't need yo-" I felt everything blurred and next moment I blacked out.