Unpredictable

Natalie's POV

" What happened, Nate?" I asked my twin.

" Nothing happened. I am just a bit upset." She said. She was sitting in the balcony.

" Why so?" I asked sitting beside her.

" We are leaving tomorrow. The vacation is over." She said. I hugged her from side.

" We will come back on next vacation." I said to her.

" That's long to go. I will be married then." She said. I smiled.

" Yeah, may be having babies too." I said and winked at her.

" We can't make babies this fast, Natty. My wedding is still 3 months to go. We can't make baby in 6 months." She said.

" Yeah, I was kidding." I said.

" You're weird." She said.

" Yeah, I am." I said.

" How is Grandma's fever now?" She asked me.

" Almost gone." I said.

" That's great. Otherwise we will be not able to leave." She said.

" Yeah, she is gonna be fine now." I said.

" My college is going to be start soon. I have a lot of leisure time." She said and sighed.

" Me too." I said. " We can talk with RD about your wedding dress." I said to her.

" Good idea. We can." She said.

" Yeah, I was thinking about it lately." I said.

" Great then. We will talk to her." She said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Good morning, Babe." I saw Christian. He sat beside her and kissed her cheeks.

" Get a room." I said.

" We didn't say that to Christian last night." He said smirkingly and I glared at him. I rolled my eyes then." Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in a awkward position." I said. " I know that is what you were going to say."

" I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say that don't roll eyes without any reason. They might stuck in a weird position." He said and I glared at him.

" What is the difference between them?" I asked him.

" A lot of difference between them." He said.

" Like?" I asked.

" What you two!!! Fight for a weird reason?" Natasy said. We stopped at once.

" You both should take care of your fighting issues. You start to fight in every matter. People will think you to are enemies of ages or from birth." Natasha said.

" He always provokes me to fight with him." I pointed him.

" What have I done?" He asked me.

" You always try to fight with me." I said to him.

" You gotta be kidding me, right?" He asked me.

" Saying the truth." I said.

" What kind of truth?" He asked.

" Universal truth." I said.

" I never fight with you. You fight with me." He said.

" I don't." I said.

" You don't but your anger does it." He said.

" No blame on my anger." I said.

" Then you want to tell that I fight with you without any reason?" He asked me.

" Exactly. That's what I wanted to tell you. You pick fight without any reason." I said to him and he glared at me. I laughed.

" Not funny." He said.

" I know." I said.

" Good morning, guys." I heard Leo. " Good morning, babe." He sat beside me and kissed on my lips. I glared at him as he smiled sweetly for stealing kiss from me.

" Close your eyes, Babe." Chris covered Natasha's eyes. I glared at him too.

" Keep trying. May be one day you can burn the city with your eyes." He said smirkingly and I glared at him hard.

" Keep your stupid acts up. May be one day you will be successful beating up by me." I said and he laughed out loud.

" No worries I won't be." He said. I sighed.

" Ok, Natasha, Noel and I are going to Toronto next week. Informed you both. Chris you will come?" I asked him.

" I can't leave her alone for a second after what happened last night." He said.

" You didn't ask me." Leo said.

" You obviously are coming with me cause my cousins want to meet you in persons." I said.

" But why are we going to Toronto suddenly?" Natasha asked.

" It's GS's annual Event. You forgot?" I asked her.

" Bella called me and said that there are some problems with the place where they wants to organize it. And they gave a date which is just one day before the Christmas. But they don't want to take the time. So, they bring it 3 months ago." I said.

" Ok, I am in. I am not going to miss GS's annual event." Natasha said.

" Alright, we are leaving next week." I said.

" But tell me one thing?" Leo asked.

" Yeah." I said.

" What is your relation with GS? Are you invited the event or you are close to them?" He asked. Chris laughed and Leo looked at him confusedly.

" Alright, do you know GS's owners?" I asked him.

" I once saw an interview of them. Tasha Stewart and Isabella Christos. Right?" He asked me.

" Yeah, Isabella Christos and Tasha Stewart. Apparently both of their husbands are my counsins." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" What?" I asked him.

" Are you serious?" I asked him.

" Do you think I am joking?" I said to him.

" No, no. I was just asking." He said.

" Not only Bella and Tasha but their stuffs too. Their Ambassador and model Stella Campbell. Their head of designing R.D, Stylist Annie or Anaya, Photographer and editor Cindy. I know everyone there." Natasha said.

" Great then." He said smilingly.

" Yeah. You are following me next week." I said.

" Sure babe, gladly." He said and I smiled.

" Then that's it. We are going to Toronto next week." Natasha said.

" Yes. I am hungry. Let's go have breakfast." I said and we stood up to leave. Chris and Natasha was walking ahead. As always she was talking like a kid asking for things and Chris was saying yes on everything he says. I sighed.

Suddenly I was pulled and softly pushed towards the wall. Before I could react I felt Leo sealed my lips with his. I sighed inwardly and kissed him back. He is unpredictable.