Don't Provoke A Lion

Leonardo's POV

" Babe, you ready to go?" I knocked at her door as it was time to go to the party to Hadwin's place.

" I don't want to go." She answered from inside. I smiled.

" Babe, I gave my words to your parents. You can't say no now. Come out, hurry up." I said.

" No, I won't go." She said.

" Babe, do you want me to be a liar in front of everyone??" I asked her to emotionally black mail her.

" Don't use that tone on me. It won't work." She said.

" Please, Babe. Please, please, please?" I said.

" No." She said.

" Ok, then. If you want me to get insulted like this." I said and waited for a second. " I am going, Babe. I love you." I said and started to walk. The next moment I heard the door was opening. I stopped for a moment and looked back found her coming to me. " You're coming, Babe?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" I hate you." she said.

" No, you don't, Babe." I said.

She didn't say anything. I looked at her more like checking her out. She was wearing a black tops and black jeans. Her red hairs were pulled up in a bun and some locks were hanging on her temple. She was looking gorgeous even only in her jeans and tops. No make up no touch up. She was a goddess.

" Give me a ride." She said and she jumped on my back.

I hold her legs to give her a piggy back ride. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kept her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her childishness. Is she really Natalie or she is her twin!!!

" You are really Natalie or you are Natasha?" I asked her.

" Natasha won't ask you for a ride. She got her own ride, stupid!!!" She said and I chuckled.

" I know. I was joking." I said."But she asked for a treat from me. As I am dating you. She is I am a one lucky guy and she wants to celebrate that her sister has started to date someone." I said.

" She is not wrong. You are a one lucky guy whom I paid attention. You should be thankful. Besides, if Natasha asked for a treat didn't ask wrong. You should be thankful for getting a sister like her too." She said supporting her twin. I knew she will do it. Actually, I am very very thankful for that. Natasha is the best sister that anyone could ask for.

" No, no. I am not complaining. She is really the best sister anyone can ask for." I said and she smiled.

" She is my happiness." She said to me.

" I know." I said.

" Yeah." She said smilingly.

" So, I am nothing to you?" I asked her.

" Stop being jealous of my sister, stupid!!!" She said and I laughed as we reached the door. I opened it and came out. Only me and Natalie were left to attend the party. I was carrying her. People were looking at us but who cares.

" Do you know where Hadwin's place is?" She asked me.

" Yes, Chris told me. It's 669/A." I said.

" Good. Stuck with me all the time. I don't want to see George at all." She said and got down. She tugged herself with me and I smiled.

" Of course. Same here." I said and soon we reached there. I found it's the same house I came when I first time came here. I remembered the irritating girl who was hell annoying. I sighed looking at Natalie. She is going to punch girls here. But before that I need to do something about that George guy.

" Let's go." She said and we entered the villa. She was holding my hand tightly. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder but she hold my other hand. I sighed.

" Oh, hey!! Natalie." I saw an middle aged woman reaching us.

" Hello, Mrs. Hadwin." Natalie said smilingly and gave her a brief hug.

" How are you and who is this guy with you?" She asked her smilingly and looked at me confusedly.

" Oh, I am fine. And he is my boyfriend and fiance you can say. We are getting married soon." She said.

" That's really great. Invite us in your wedding." She said and Natalie nodded. She walked away.

" This was George's aunt. She is a nice person. Always kind to everyone." She said and I nodded.

" Let's go inside." She said to me.

" It's a crowd inside." I said.

" Don't worry. I am here to save you from girls." She said and I laughed.

" I know that you are my knight in shining armor." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Don't roll -" I was saying but she glared at me.

" Shut up, stupid." She said and I laughed.

" Natalie!!!" Suddenly I saw the girl whom I saw that day.

" Kate!!!" She said weirdly.

" After long time, huh!!!" Kate said to her.

" Yeah, long time." She said and she turned to me, " This is my boyfriend. Soon to be husband you know?" She said. Portia looked at me and her eyes widened.

" Yo..you...ar..are marry... marrying him?" She shuttered.

" Of course. I am." Natalie said.

" Why?" She asked.

" What do you mean by why? Won't you marry a guy whom you like? I like him. That's why I am going to marry him." Natalie said.

" But what about him?" She asked and before she can utter anything stupid and Natalie kick her face I stopped her and wrapped my arm tightly around her waist.

" I love her and if she wants to marry me right now, I won't be having any problems." I said smilingly. Portia's face was red. I know jealousy kicked in.

" You deserve better." She said glaring at Natalie who was looking at me.

" There is no better than her cause she is the best, thank you. We need to go." I said pulling Natalie with me. I knew it was also a part of plan. I don't think I am that fool George!!! Try something smarter.

When we reached the hall we found Mr. Axton was hell angry and he punched George straight on his face. Natalie's eyes were widen.

" Dad!!!" She ran to stop him along with Natasha. I looked at Chris and he smirked at me. I smirked back. Plan worked.

I am not a new player in this game. Just I applied an ancient trick. Never provoke the lion to hunt down the prey. It will be a havoc.