Official

Natalie's POV

As soon as I heard his voice I was frozen in my place. My feet were rooted there. He reached me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer. I didn't try to freed myself.

" We need to talk." He said in a hell cold tone. Trust me when I say it shook my core cause for the first time in my whole life someone talked with me in this tone.

" I found her first. Go find another one." George said and made me feel disgusting. Am I an object!!! He was about to hold my hand but Leo caught his hand before he could reach me.

" Leo he -" I was trying to say but he turned to me with a scary expression.

" Shut up!!" He told me and I zipped up my mouth at once. I don't want to create a scene here.

" Leave." He said to George and hold my hand tightly pulling me with him God knows where. I struggled to get freed but he didn't let my wrist go. Every second his grip was tightening oy. I am afraid that I am going to get bruise on my wrist. I stopped struggling cause it was going to hurt me only.

" Leave my hand, Leo. I am not going anywhere with you." I tried to make him stop right there but he dragged me to the balcony. No one was there. I tried for the last time when he stopped but in vain. He pulled me towards him then pushed me to the nearest wall. He caged me placing his arms around my waist. Before I could say anything he kissed me. His kiss was rough enough to let me have the message he wasn't happy with the incident earlier. He was angry. Hell!!! This guy is angrier than me. I tried to claw him with my nails but he hold both of my hand and caged them above my head on the either sides of my head without breaking the kiss. He pressed his body on me so that I can't fight anymore. He eventually stopped every way for me to fight with him. I was trying hard to hold back not to kiss him back but I wasn't able to do so as my stupid heart betrayed me. I couldn't hold back anymore and I kissed him back. He let my hands go and hold my waist wrapping his arms. My hands were fisted on his collar. I didn't give a damn that I was ruining his shirt. All meant to me was satify my rage towards him for leaving me for one month without contacting me. And I was doing it. I was kissing him aggressively. I was so lost in the kiss. Both of is were punishing each other for last month. It was calmed a few moments later. It turned into a gentle kiss and only showering the emotions. I was still holding his collar to deepen the kiss. I was so lost in the kiss but suddenly he pulled out.

" What was that!!!" I asked him breathlessly. He didn't answered. " I hate you." I mumbled and he kissed me again.

" You don't hate me." He said in between the kiss.

" I do." I tried to fight him back.

" No, you don't." He said. And again kissed me. I tried to protest but my protest was weak. I wasn't able to resist him. My heart was not protesting against him. I let him kiss me cause I needed it. I needed him. I was missing him like hell. I kissed him back. He pulled out when we both were out of breath.

" You are not a good liar." He said kissing on my forehead.

" I am not lying you, stupid." I gritted.

" If you hate me then why did you kiss me back?" He asked looking into my eyes smirkingly.

" What are you doing here? Go to your girlfriend.  She is beautiful, sophisticated, hot. Isn't she?" I asked him and I know I sounded crazy but I didn't care.

" You are also beautiful, you are sophisticated and hot too." He said to me. I blinked for some times to realize what he tried to say.

" No way." I said.

" I was talking about you. I told you I am serious about you." He said.

" If you were serious then you wouldn't have left me for days to suffer like this. You didn't even contact me. How can you do this to me?" I asked him clutching his collar.

" Did you miss me?" He asked smirking at me. I glared at him.

" No, I didn't." I said pushing him but he didn't even moved half of an inch.

" You did, don't lie, Babe." He said.

" I didn't, now move." I said.

" I missed you a lot." He said and hugged me tightly.

" You didn't miss me." I said but hugged him back. He chuckled.

" We both missed each other." He said.

" No we didn't." I said.

" We did, babe." He said and I didn't say anything. I felt him burying his face on my neck. I sighed.

" I want to tell you something." He said.

" What?" I asked as he straighten but I buried my face in his chest. I heard him taking a deep breath.

" I love you." He said and I was frozen. What!!! I pulled away to see his face. His eyes were showing sincerity. I stared at him blankly.

" Won't you say anything now?" He asked and I was shocked at his sudden confession.

" What did you say?" I asked.

" I love you." He said. I looked at him shocked. " Why are you shocked?! Isn't it obvious?" He asked me but I didn't answer. " Say something?" He demanded.

" You're not serious. Are you?" I asked him.

" I don't joke about serious matter. I said that cause really wanted to. I really feel that. I didn't joke about it." He said trying to make me believe him.

" How can I trust you?" I asked him and he sighed deeply. He took out his phone and pulled me close to him. He kissed on my cheek and took a selfi.

" What are you doing?" I asked him as found him typing something on his phone then showed me the screen with a huge grin on his face gesturing me to take a look. I saw he posted our picture in his Instagram. I was taken aback. He just didn't do that. He smirked.

" I made it official. From this second you are mine and it's official." He said and I was shocked.