Girlfriend

Natalie's POV

" Come on, I want you to accompany me." Natasha whined. I sighed. Tell me why can't I say her no!!!! I gave up.

" Ok, you won." I said and sat beside her. She smiled widely and tugged herself with me.

" What are you watching?" I asked her.

" Just wait and see." She said.

" Is that Late Late Show?" I asked her.

" You talk too much. Let's watch it first." She said pouting her lips. I chuckled.

" Ok, let's." I said and looked at the screen.

" Good evening everyone." The host said. I met her once with Ellie in NYC but I forgot her name. What was it!!! " This is Sharron." She said and I remembered Sharron Glinwell." I told you guys to guess who can be the guest this week. You guys have retweeted many of you got it right many of you didn't but let me tell you he is here anyway. So, let me present you the one and only Leonardo Franquez." As she said the name I was taken aback and the next moment I saw the smiling face of the stupid whom I am waiting to appear in front of me for this whole month. He is like disappeared. See he is smiling there destroying my peace completely. I hate this stupid.

" Hello, LA." He waved his hands towards the people sitting in front of them. They cheered.

" How are you doing, Leo?" Sharron asked him.

" Umm, can't define it. Mixed feeling. Feeling good to come back here after a long time. And missing Brazil as well. Planning to go there after that." He said smilingly. I felt my heart missed many of it's beat seeing him after so many days. I felt completely weird.

" So, how about now talk about your movie though I want to assure something else as well but let's put it aside for now." Sharron said winking at him. Bloody!!! I fisted my hands.

" Yeah, sure." He said. I looked at him if he is giving any approval of her flirty eyes but I found none. Good for him. If he did he would see the hell when I met him.

" So, tell us a bit about your movie, Leo." She said.

" Well, it's about a special forces officer whose name is Erza Richardson who is in a secret mission of against a group of criminal who involved with human trafficking. He will do anything to stop them until he risked his own life to stop them." He said. I was looking at him without blinking.

" And what about Sophie Dawson's character in this movie?" She asked.

" Yeah, she is Erza's girlfriend in this movie. She is kind of typical girlfriend. She wants her boyfriend to work for country and at the same time she wants him to spend time with her. She gets involved with in the mission without herself knowing and story goes twisted here." He said smilingly. I was glaring at Sharron who was giving him a flirtatious smile. I will kill you Sharron Glinwell!!! I gritted inwardly.

" You have to trust me and come out of your jealousy." His voice rang in my brain. True. I need to trust him. He is not flirting with her. He didn't even gave a damn about her. It's her who is trying to flirt. I need to trust him. I decided to keep calm.

" So, there is a rumour about you and Sophie Dawson's dating. What about it? Is it true?" She asked him. He smiled.

" It's not true. I don't have that kind of feelings towards her. She is just like the other co-stars. It's just media always have a tendency of pairing people like this." He said.

" Alright, then girls out there can take a sigh of relief. Leo is still single right?" She asked in a cheering voice. No, bi*ch no. He is mine. Stay back before I burn your face in public. I gritted in my mind.

" You said he is mine!!!!" Are you sure about that?"  My brain mocked. F*ck you stupid. Shut up. I scolded my brain. It's talking too much. It's not working properly lately.

" Umm, I don't think so." He said.

" Don't think what?" Sharron asked.

" I don't think I am single anymore." He said and I was shocked. He is not single!!!

" Really?! Like really?" Sharron asked.

" Yeah, but nothing more about her. I only want her to make the first move. Let's see when it happens. I don't want to destroy her personal space." He said. He has someone!!! May be he gave up on me. May be he found someone else. Shit!!! It didn't turn out good. It's now slicing my heart. Why do I need to feel like this!!! I don't care. I don't care at all. Do I really not care!!! I asked myself!?!!

" That was a shocking news, people. Leonardo Franquez has a girlfriend. He has a girlfriend. Oh, my God I am so jealous of her now." Sharron said. Now feelings are mutual may be. If this burning feeling inside is called jealousy then yeah I am burning with jealousy. I don't know how to get rid of it.

" This is also one of the reasons for which I am not ready to talk about her right now. I don't want people throw her words. It better to share it when we both are ready to do it." He said and I looked at the screen blankly.

" I hope it's sooner rather than later." She said to him.

" I don't know." Leo said smilingly.

" Then all the best for your upcoming movie." She said.

" Thank you." He said.

" See you in the premire. Red carpet is always thrilling. So, will you bring Ms. Hidden in the premire?" She asked.

" Sure if she wants to come." He said.

" I hope she won't get jealous seeing you with people around." She said.

" I hope so." He said smiling weakly.

" We are waiting for Ms. Hidden to come out and show herself to us so that we can meet her in person." Sharron said.

" Sure. You will." He said and laughed.

" Then see you around." She said.

" See you around." He said.

" Leonardo Franquez, ladies and gentlemen." Sharron said and Leo waved at the camera. The show ended.

" Wow, he is a fantastic actor. I love all of his movies." Natasha said.

" Yeah, you told me before." I said to my twin blankly.

" What's with the mood?" She asked me.

" Nothing just tired." I said. He has a girlfriend!!! Like really!!! I was wondering.