True When You Can Feel It

Natalie's POV

" How is that?" Natasha asked me about the tiramisu. It delicious.

" It's delicious." I told her giving her a thumbs up.

" Want some more?" She asked me. I nodded and she gave me some more.

" Go have shower then we need to get you ready." Ellie said. It's my wedding today.

" Where is Ann? I am going to kill her if she doesn't come in time." Stella said.

" She is coming, Stella." RD said.

" You don't talk. You always keep hiding the wedding dresses from us. What kind of friend are you?" Nemo said.

" A very loving and caring friend." RD said and winked.

" She refused to show the sketch too." Tasha said.

" RD will remain RD. She will never change." Bella said.

" You know I always wonder about a thing." Tracy said.

" What is that?" Natasha asked.

" Why RD doesn't like to be called Railey when it's her name?" Tracy asked.

" That's a deep question. I never answered this question but I think I will answer you today." She said and took a deep breath, " So, it's like that, I am given the name after my mom. My parents were divorced when I was 2. I don't have much memories of them. Well, I was brought up by my grandparents. My parents got married again with different people when they divorced. None of them wanted to take my responsibilities. I used to cry for them. But that didn't work on them. Once my grandpa took me to meet my dad. My dad talked with me and he was a nice person. He told me he can't let me live with him. I said it's ok but he time to time used to meet me. But I never knew why my mom hates me too much. She never wanted to meet me. When I was in highschool, I find out her address and started to follow her. I didn't have enough courage to face her. One day I talked to her. She was shocked and angry as well seeing me there. She said she never wanted me. She wished me to die. That thing really hit me. You can feel it if your mom said that to you. Unfortunately her name was Railey too. So, after that day I killed the innocent Railey and became RD who was cruel and a certified witch. I started to date different guys and rest you all know people used to call me Cleopatra." She said and we were speechless. What kind of woman her mother is!!!

" But you never slept with them why is that?" Tracy asked. This girl!!

" Tras!!!" Tasha warned her.

" Well, I only used them to make me forget my mom. Cause, her words were always ringing in my brain. I would be mad by now if I didn't find out a way to get rid of it. Now it's different. I have Josh and Jane. I don't have any time to think about her. I just want to love Jane to the end. So that whenever she thinks about her mom she feels proud that she is my daughter." RD said and Natasha stood up she reached RD and hugged her.

" You already are the best Mom, RD. Your daughter will definitely be proud of you. No doubt about that." Natasha said wiping her tears. No matter how time or situation try to change Nate she will always remain the innocent soul in the end of the day. RD smiled.

" Good morning, girls. Are we late?" I saw Cindy.

" Mrs. Blankfein, I see you are alone and you are late." Tracy said.

" I am not alone where is Annie!!" She looked back. " Ann, Ann, Annie!!!?? Anayaaaaaaa?" She shouted.

" Hell with you, I am coming. Why are you shouting, stupid?" Ann asked.

" Cause you vanished." Cindy said.

" Did we miss anything?" Ann asked.

" You missed a great story." RD said smirking at them.