Triumph

Leonardo's POV

" Chris almost caught you?" She asked me. As soon as I told her about the incident. I called her with my private number which only we two knew. She has her own as well. I knew someone will try to track our phone.

" Yes. I just lied to him all that time." I said and she sighed.

" You know what?! I think he already knows it. Yesterday he was mocking me a lot. Once said that you should start acting. You do very good actually. I was confused. I think he knows it." She said and I sighed.

" Keep pretending until Pallette are behind the bars." I said.

" Are you attending the wedding ceremony?" She asked me.

" Oh, of course, Babe. We need to do a great drama there." I said and sighed. " But your dad? Is he waiting for beheading me?" I asked her and she laughed her heart out.

" No, I told Dad that we fought. Besides, he saw I am still wearing the ring. He said me to make us settle down everything between us soon." She said.

" I know he is going to behead me." I said.

" Don't act like a kid. He is not going to do that." She said.

" He is. You don't know him in this case." I said.

" Yeah and he is my dad and I don't know him. Good joke it was." She said sarcastically. "Hahaha, thank you, Mr. Franquez." She said coldly.

" I didn't mean that." I said.

" Then what did you meant?" She asked.

" Isn't it the first time you are in this situation? So, it's new to him and you as well, no?" I said.

" In which situation?" She asked me.

" Like breaking up with someone." I said.

" So?" She asked me.

" So, this is the first time for him too to break my face. He won't be easy on me." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Are you scared?" She asked.

" I only scared of 2 things in my life." I said. " Movie spoiler and your dad." I said and she laughed.

" Yeah, Right." She said.

" I hope he understands the situation when we explain him." I said and sighed.

" He will understand. After all he is my dad." She said and I laughed.

" Yeah, I hope so." I said.

" Isn't today the hearing day?" She asked me.

" Yes, it is today." I said.

" When is it starting?" She asked.

" Still have 2 hours." I said.

" Be careful today." She said.

" I will. No worries. Haven't you gone University today?" I asked her.

" I will skip today." She said.

" Why so?" I asked.

" Because my cousins are coming today. It's Nate's wedding in a week, you forget?" She asked me chuckling.

" Now I am really dead." I said in a real horror.

" Why?" She asked me surprised.

" Do you think they will leave me?" I asked her.

" That's right. I will tell them we faought." She said.

" Still they won't leave me." I said.

" I will save you somehow." She said.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yes, I will don't worry." She said.

" That's like my fiancée." I said.

" We broke up." She said.

" It's fake." I protested.

" I can't hear you. What!!!" She said. That's it.

" I am doing next movie with Sophie." I said.

" Ok, I am ready with my chainsaw. Won't take more to slice her into thin pieces." She said.

" Look Babe, your hearing is working properly." I said to her and chuckled.

" Was it a lie?!" She asked me.

" Of course, Babe. What do you think, I will work with her again?? Never ever. I hate to see her face." I said and she sighed deeply. Literally I could hear that from here.

" I love you, Babe." I said.

" I love you too." She said and I smiled widely. " You gotta go now and stay safe. I am trying to find out Elliott Pallette. If once I get him then tracking Sam won't be hard." She said.

" Well, how?" I asked her.

" Rick told me that he has a wh*re I mean mistress in the town and I got the address. He comes to her every Wednesday. It's kind of his routine. I will try to track him tomorrow. It's Tuesday today." She said.

" I will come." I said.

" No need. It will made our plan failed." She said.

" Ok, then you take care." I said to her.

" You too be careful." She said.

" Bye, Babe." I said.

" Bye, Leo. Miss you." She said and hung up.

" I miss you more." I said to the phone screen as I kissed on it. There was her pic she was smiling at the snow. It was the pic when we went for a walk in Canada. It was a beautiful moment. I smiled and came out of my house. I drove towards the court and found my lawyer waiting for me and I found Chris there to.

" Ready for the drama?!" He asked me and I smirked.

" Good morning, sir." My lawyer said.

" Hmm, good morning." I said.

" We are going to win the case today" he said.

" Of course we are." I said smirkingly.

" We have evidence and we have the law in our side. Conditions to win the case." He said and I smiled.

" There's one more condition to win the case." I said.

" What sir?" He asked me.

" Kicking you out of the case." I said and he was shocked.

" What!!!" He could only say.

" You are fired." I said. He looked at me then smirked.

" Ok, then win the case if you want. Cause I had all the evidence and I have all." He said.

" Let's see." I said smirkingly at hi me.

" He thought you have only one copy of the evidence." Chris said and I chuckled.

" Though the plan was yours." I said.

" I know. After all I am Christian." He said and I sighed.

Soon the case started. Chris's lawyer was very good in his work. He presented the evidence and my lawyer was shocked. I smirked. Soon the case was closed.

Here Pallette goes bankrupt and Leo win. The triumph!!