Forever

Natalie's POV

" How can you be so foolish?" I asked him clutching my head.

" I am fine. Stop worrying." He said.

" Next time stop acting stupid and doing reckless things like that." I said and he pulled me towards him and kissed on my forehead.

" Stop worrying, ok?" He asked me.

" How can I stop worrying when I have got a crazy boyfriend!!!" I asked him.

" Fiance." He corrected me. I rolled my eyes.

" I really need to find a glu to set your eyeballs from stop them rolling. What if they really stuck in a awkward position?" He asked me. I glared at him and he just smiled sweetly.

" Stop acting like a kid." I said.

" Will you give me a kiss if I stop?" He said and I sighed.

" Stupid." I said.

" Thanks, Babe." He said smirking at me.

" I really really want to smash your head somewhere." I told.

" Ok, as you wish. Anything for you." He said like a stupid then leaned back his head on the headboard. I fixed the pillows behind his back. 

" Do you need anything?" I asked him.

" Yes." He said.

" What? What do you need?" I asked.

" You." He said and chuckled. I glared at him. " Ok, I need food at first. I am starving." He said.

" This why I was saying that you are a stupid." I said and got up from the bed. I was about to go downstairs and get something for him but I found Mrs. Franquez entering the room with a tray. She looked shocked finding me here but soon she smiled at me. She gave me a heart melting smile. I found her smile was exactly like Leo's. He got his smile from his mother. I smiled at her back. She reached me and kept the tray on the bed and then she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. A charming lady she was.

" I am so happy that you came, Sweetheart." She said.

" I was so scared." I said honestly.

" Same here." She said." When did you come? No one told me that you come." She asked.

" I came a while back." I said.

" Thanks for coming." She said smilingly.

" No need to thanks me. I had to come. I was bound to come." I said pointing my ring and she laughed.

" Ok, then he is your responsibility. I might go. Giving you some personal space." She said.

" I can't eat by myself. Mom, can you feed me?" Leo said.

" She will feed you no worries." His mom said.

" Ask her first can she feed anyone?" He told his mom.

" Excuse me? Come again." I said glaring at him.

" You heard me." He said.

" I have two younger siblings in case you forgot." I said. " They were more dramatic than you when they were kid." I said and Mrs. Franquez laughed.

" I am going. You guys solve your problems by yourselves." She said and walked out of the room smiling at both of us. I sighed.

" Move aside." I told him. He gave me a space to sit.  " Open your mouth." I said and he opened his mouth like a obedient kid. I smiled inwardly.

" Tomorrow is my birthday." He said.

" I remember that." I said and he looked at me disbelief. " Come on, big boy. Do you need a birthday party?" I asked him like an evil.

" What!!! No. But at least I to spend time with you. We haven't had spent time together since long." He said. I smiled inwardly you don't even have an idea, Leo. You don't at all.

" Umm, I don't know if I am free tomorrow or not." I said. He looked at me disbelief.

" What?" I asked. " You said you don't need a party." I said.

" I don't need a party but I need you." He said like a kid.

" You got me. What else do you want me to do?" I asked him smirking inwardly.

" Nothing." He said. " I am full." He said and was about to go away.

" Finish your meal, Leo. You won't like what I will do or else." I said and he looked away. I forcefully kept feeding him and finished the meal. " Good boy." I said kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes.

" Now I need some glu to fix your eyes." I said and he sighed. " I will go and keep this to downstairs." I said and he shrugged. I smiled at his childishness. I came out of the room and reached the kitchen. I kept the tray and was about to go back to Leo. But suddenly someone called me. I found Leo's grandma. A one cool grandma. She is fun.

" Oh, Hi Grandma." I said smilingly and reached her.

" Hi, Sweetheart." She said and I hugged her.

" Suddenly you are here?" She asked me. What!!! Doesn't she know about Leo? May be no one has told her because of her heart condition. I decided to keep it secret from her as well. It's the best thing for her. The news can harm her. I don't want that. She doesn't need to know that. Besides Leo is alright now. May be in a week he will be completely fine.

" Umm, Leo called me for some business issues." I said smilingly. She smirked at me.

" I can literally understand what is your business with him." She said and winked at me. Then we both laughed.

" How are you, Grandma?" I asked holding both of her hands.

" I am fine, dear. What about you?" She asked me.

" I am also fine." I said.

" I met your twin sister with her fiance a while back and your younger brother too." She said and I smiled.

" Did you get confused?" I asked her.

" I called her Natalie but she smiled sweetly that caught my heart. She explained everything. She is also a sweetheart like you." Grandma said.

" I thought she is sweeter than me." I said.

" She is so cute. Though you guys are identical twin still you guys have difference." She said and I nodded.

" Alright, I should go now to have some rest. Not feeling well these days." She said.

" Please, take care, grandma." I said.

" Of course. I want to see my grand grand kids." She said and laughed. I joined her.

" Ok, then. Bye grandma." I said and hugged her.

" Bye Sweetheart." She said and left.

I went back to Leo's room and found him sleeping. He slept already. I smiled at this. I ran my fingers through his hair as I sat beside him. I leaned and kissed on his lips.

" Love you, Leo." I said softly as I touched his arm and softly placed my lips on his wound." You will remember this birthday forever, Leo. Forever." I said and kissed on his forehead. I took my phone from the bed and came out of his room.