Nightmare

Natalie's POV

The alarm clock woke me up at 5:00 AM. Like really!! 5:00 AM?? Why did I set it at 5:00 AM!!! Am I mad!! I asked myself.

Stupid!!! It's Nate's wedding today. You forget?? My brain shouted at me.

Yeah, I do remember it's her wedding today. Stop shout. I didn't forg... Wait!! What!!! Yes, yes. It's Nate's wedding today. Why am I in bed till now!!! I quickly got up and was about to ran towards the washroom but my right leg stuck in the duvet and I fall flat on the ground.

" Ouch!!" I said. Do I need to be clumsy today!!! I quickly stood up and got freshen up. It was long day yesterday to plan everything for Nate's wedding. The decorations which she still doesn't have any idea. The backyard was decorated elegantly like a fairytale movie. There were surprise for her. I told Chris about Nate's obsession with Rupanzel and her wish to see Ellie and Steffan as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. He said he will do something. Still don't know what he is going to do.

I took a shower and directly went to the kitchen. I made Nate's favorite breakfast. I don't know why I was feeling so much emotional today. I was feeling like crying though I was very happy for my sister. Still I was going to miss her every now and then. I don't know how to cope up with the situation.

I finished making breakfast and her espresso. I went to her room and she was sleeping like a cute little baby. I smiled at her sleeping position. She just curled herself up like a kitten. I woke her up and she thought she is late. It was funny how she freaked out. We had breakfast together and we talked for a while. She again tried to talk about Leo and I again lied. Sigh. Then Noel came and spend some time with us. I told her to get freshen up. By then I put on my dress and came back to her.

Nate's wedding dress was the exclusive collection of RD which she has been hiding all the time saying that Nate will be the first one wearing it. No one else can see that but her before the wedding. So, girls were waiting eagerly for the first look of the dress. As Nate came out and I found my pretty little twin looking like an angel. I was holding her veil and bouquet. As soon as Ann was done with the make up then I fixed her veil and give her the bouquet. I wanted to hug her tightly. I was going to be missing her every single day. Suddenly I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to spend more time with her. Sigh. But at the same time I wanted her to be happy with Chris. I prayed for her bright future and happiness.

Then mom and dad came. It was time. I knew Dad was very very emotional today. Natasha tugged herself with him and I hold her long veil. I walked next to them. The whole garden was looking very very beautiful. Soon the wedding ceremony was done and I was talking with friends and other people. I couldn't talk with Leo. He was standing there as groomsmen but we didn't talk to each other. After the ceremony ended he just vanished somewhere. I was walking there but suddenly Tracy called me.

" Natty?" I turned.

" You need something, Tres." I asked her.

" Chris asked you to find out Nate's phone, she left it in the guest room." She ran into the crowd.

" But when did she.." she already was vanished in the crowd. "went to the guest room." I finished my sentence mumbling to myself. I sighed and decided to find it out. May be Nate really needs it.

I walked towards my room and my phone started to ring. I found it was Leo. I decided to call him later. I just reached the guest room and closed the door behind. When Nate came here!!! Oh, last night she might come with the girls. I might not know that as I was busy with the decorations. My phone was ringing again. I knew it was Leo.

" Come on, pick up the phone, Babe." I heard his voice. Am I hallucinating!!! I ignored it and started to search for the phone.

" Damn it!!! How do this open!!! Urrrghh. Bloody cabinet!!!" I heard his voice very very clear. I slowly entered the walking closet and I saw Leo trying to open the cabinet.