Meeting Grandma

Natalie's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked him again.

" To meet someone." He said.

" Tell me already with whom?" I asked.

" You will find out soon." He said and I glared at him.

" What babe?" He asked me.

" Tell me who is it?" I asked again.

" No and no. It's surprise." He said and I glared at him.

" Come on, Babe." He said.

" I hate you." I said.

" No, you don't." He said.

" Yes, I do." I said.

" Don't deny it." He said.

" Why are you so stupid?" I asked him.

" No idea." He said looking straight to the road.

" Are you going to kidnap me?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I am kidnapping you right now, Babe. You won't go back home if I don't get my ransom." He said to me.

" Which ransom?" I asked him.

" I will tell you later." He said smirkingly and that gave a clear meaning that I won't like what he will state.

" I don't know why you are being so secretive about it. I hate you right me and I hate me for being so curious." I said and he laughed.

" But I love you. You should have known that already." He said and at the same time we reached Travis's restaurant. He parked the car and we entered the restaurant.

" This is your surprise?!!! A date!!! Stupid you are. No doubt about it." I said to him. He smiled sweetly.

" Let's go, Babe. Someone is waiting for us." He hold my hand in a tight grip.

" I am not going to runaway." I said and he loosened the grip. I just tugged myself with him. I was looking around and found paparazzi caught us together. He just wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I leaned on him. He waved to the crowd and I sighed. We entered the restaurant. It was a bit comfortable here.

" Are you alright?" He asked me.

" Yeah, just a bit weird." I said.

" You will get used to it. Don't worry." He said and I nodded weakly.

" There are too many people." I said. " This is crazy."

" Very nice. They are here to meet this Oscar winner." He said and my eyes widened. Did he really made it or joking!!!!

" Are you serious?" I asked him.

" What made you think I am joking?" He asked me.

" No, I was just saying frankly. You got Oscar?!!" I asked a bit weirdly.

" Well, I have 2 academy awards." He said winking at me. " You have got a one talented guy, Babe. You are a lucky girl." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

" Babe, you have to accept that." He said looking at me with a cute expression.

" Don't try to act like Nate, I won't melt." I said to him and he laughed. I sighed.

" Let's go. Meet the person. She is waiting." He said.

" She!!!" I asked. I looked at him weirdly.

" Yes, she. She is waiting for us." He said and I was confused. Who is this she.

" Excuse me?" He asked the waiter.

" Yes, sir?" He said.

" Reservation for Mrs. Franquez." He said. His mom?!! Woah!! I stood still. He looked back.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" I am not ready." I said.

" Ready for what?" He asked.

" To meet your mom in person." I said.

" Where did you get my mom?" He asked.

" Who is Mrs. Franquez then?" I asked him.

" You will see. Now come with me." He said pulling me with him. I looked at myself. I was wearing my office attire. I can't meet her like this.

" Leo, stop " I said but he kept dragging me with himself. I sighed and followed him.

" At least let me set my hair. They are messed." I said.

" You are looking beautiful." He said.

" No need to do anything else." He said and I sighed.

" Why are you too stubborn?" I asked him.

" You made me more obstinate. I wasn't like this before." He said to me. I shook my head.

" I did nothing." I said.

" On the contrary you did a lot of things." He said.

" You are stupid." I said pissed off.

" Ok, thank you." He said and at the same time we reached at the corner of the restaurent and found he neared a table where an old lady sitting alone. He smiled at her her went to her. She was reading a book.

" Hey, Babe." He said kissing her cheek. She turned and smiled.

" Hello, sweetheart." She said ruffling his hair and then found me standing awkwardly. She smiled and I found her eyes are exactly like Leo and his Dad. That sparkling green eyes. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

" Come honey, have a seat." She said and I nodded. Leo pulled a chair out for me and sat beside me.

" Good afternoon, ma'am." I said to her and she smiled. Her smile was something can make you smile automatically.

" Good morning, honey. But I will love it if you call me Grandma." She said and suddenly I realized that this lady is Leo's grandma. I glared at him. He smiled sweetly.

" I am so sorry, Grandma. He didn't even gave me a hint that we are coming to meet you." I said to her and she smiled.

" No problems as long as you have time to meet this old lady." He said. " This boy has totally forgotten about me. His work is more important for him." She said and I glared at him.

" Oh, come on, Babe. I have met you last month." He said.

" Last month can be counted how long." She said.

" I will visit you if you want. I may go Brazil and meet you." I said and she smiled.

" Sweet of you, honey." She said. " Of course I want you to visit me if you get time. Go there and call me I will send someone to take you to me. " She said smilingly.

" Alright then. I will visit you." I said.

" Sure then." She said.

I have to admit grandma was very nice. She was fun. She was the best grandma one can ever ask for. I think if Leo asks me I will marry him only for his grandma. I smiled inwardly thinking about it.

TJL#13# Fire Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें