Attempt

Natalie's POV

" Where are you right now, Babe?" Leo said to me as soon as I picked up the call.

" In library not attending further classes today." I said.

" Why so?" He asked me.

" Cause, I was bored." I said.

" Will I go there to help my fiancée?" He asked me.

" No need. You won't help at all. You will only draw attention of people and create a crowd here." I said.

" And you will get jealous." He said and I he was smirking like a stupid there in the other end. I hate to admit that but I will be really jealous.

" Stupid!!" I said and hung up.

I continued my works. Suddenly my phone beeped. I took it and look a text from Leo.

" I was joking, you got convinced?! Sorry Babe.😗😗😗"

I sighed. Stop being so cute. If you don't I might confess my love for you before that I planned to do. And I don't want that. I want to make that special. I really really want to. Now I don't want to messed up. But this guy!!! I sighed. What am I gonna to do with him!!! Stupid!!! I smiled and kept my phone aside.

" Still angry, Babe. I said I am sorry. 😞😞😞"

He messaged me again. I laughed silently. I kept my phone aside again.

" What do you want me to do as a peace offering?"

Another text from him. I laughed again silently as I was in library.

" I know you are seeing my texts. If you don't answer me in 5 minutes I will just crash in your campus. 😏😏😏"

This stupid knows how to mess with me. Urrrghh!!! If he comes here even like before wearing a hoodie people will definitely come to know that it's him with me. I don't want to take risk.

Me : What's wrong with you!! Don't come here and don't do anything for peace offering. Just do your works that will give me enough peace.

Leo : You have to ask for something.

Me : Nothing.

Leo : Then I am coming.

Me : Urrrghh, just meet me in Greene's restaurant at lunch time.

Leo :  Oh, Babe, you are so kind.

Me : 😒😒😒😒😒.

Leo : Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in a awkward position 😂😂😂😂😂.

Me : Moron 😠😠😠

Leo : As you say. Meet you at 1:00 in Greene's place.

Me : Done.

Leo : Still 3 hours to go 😗😗😗😗😗. Can you come a bit earlier? I miss you.

Me : Take it or leave it.

Leo : Ok, Babe then at Greene's after 3 hours then you are all mine. Bye, love you.

Me : Hmm, bye see you.

Leo : Will I pick you up? I don't have a lot to do today. I can come and pick you up.

Me : No need.

Leo : Then that's it, Babe. I will come and pick you up and 1:00. Just wait in the parking lot for me