Epilogue

Frenquez's House
London, UK
11:00 AM

She threw her bag on the floor and screamed. She was totally frustrated. She threw everything away that she found in front of herself.

" Nora!!" Her brother called her but she was already mad in anger.

He stepped closer and took away the vase that she was going to throw on the floor.

" What's wrong with you?!" He asked her though she was struggling to get rid of his hold. He found cuts on her arms and hands that must be happened when she was throwing things away. " Oh, God!!! Mom!!! Dad!!!" He called them.

Natalie and Leo were enjoying the weekend at home planning to invite family and friends for a family dinner that night when they heard Zayden calling them loudly. They quickly reached Leonore's room and found the disaster. No wonder she has took out all her frustration and anger on those poor things.

" Oh, my goodness!!! Girl, what's wrong with you?" Natalie asked Leonore angrily but she didn't say anything.

" Mom, we can discuss it later. See, she is bleeding." Zayden said.

" God!!! How the hell has that happened, Princess?" Leo asked his daughter as he hold her hands.

" Zayden, Sweetheart, go bring the first aid kit." Natalie said to her son who nodded before walking out of there.

They tried to talk to her about these but she didn't say anything. She kept silent. Zayden came back with the first aid kit. They treated her wounds.

" God!!! I didn't heard anything from downstairs. When has all these happened?" Natalie asked.

" I wouldn't heard anything as well, Mom. I was passing her room and heard her screaming." Zayden said.

" Alright, let her take rest for now. We will talk to her later." Leo said and they nodded.

They were leaving the room but she ran to them.

" Dad!!!" Leonore called her father.

" Yes, Princess?" Leo said.

" Dad, if I ask for something, you will give that to me, right?" She asked him.

" In a blink." Leo said and Natalie glared at him as she could sense her daughter was going to ask for a disaster.

" Ok." Leonore said and took a deep breath closing her eyes. " I want Zenith. I want to marry him today itself and you will arrange it. If not then I will do something you guys won't like." She said shaking badly and her family kept looking at her completely shocked.

•••°°°•••

Thistlewood House
London,UK
01:00 PM

" What happened today, Zenith? What have you done?" Blayze asked his twin.

Zenith sighed deeply. He himself doesn't know what he had done that his crazy girlfriend is on fire today. He was totally confused.

" I don't know, Bro. I haven't done anything." He said sighing deeply.

" You must have done something." Blayze said.

" Have you made her pregnant, Bro? She is in hurry." Bridgett asked and Zenith facepalmed himself.

" You did!!! Oh, God!!! I am going to be an aunt soon, Harpy!!!" She hugged her pet bird at once.