Break Up

Natalie's POV

" Let me go out." I shouted at him cause he locked me in his room with himself. He was working on his laptop and I was doing nothing but shouting at him from past 2 hours. He was working like my shouts didn't work or effect a bit on him.

" Leo!!!" I shouted again. But he seems to be not effected with that. I took a pillow from the bed and threw it at him which he caught up and placed beside him.

" You stupid, moron, jerk, idiot." I shouted which I knew won't work on him at all. He didn't look at me. So, since I said let's break up he became deaf. He isn't listening anything I say.

" If you don't open the door in a minute you won't like what I will do." I threatened him. He kept typing something in the laptop.

" Leonardo Franquez!!! If you don't let me go I will make this room a total mess. Don't try me." I said. He suddenly looked up at me and kept the laptop aside. He stood up and walked towards me. I stood up glaring at him. He was looking at me without any expressions.

" Leo!!" I said as he stood very close to me and bend over me I thought he is going to kiss me but I saw him taking his phone which was laying next to me. I glared hard at him but he ignored me.

Ignored me!!! He ignored Natalie!!! No way. Leonardo Franquez!!! You have to suffer for this. I waited for him to come back as he was talking on phone with someone in the balcony. I controlled my anger until he comes back. I fist my hands to control myself from creating a havoc as I didn't trust myself when I am angry. I saw him coming back and sitting on the couch where he was sitting earlier.

" You can't ignore me like that." I gritted. He didn't answer me.

" Alright. That's it." I said and stood up. I stood just in front of him. He didn't look up. I snatched his laptop and threw it on the floor. He didn't react just looked at me without any expression.

" You can't ignore me." I gritted. He didn't say anything. " Say something don't make me more angry." I said he took his phone and kept scrolling in it. I took his phone and threw it on the wall.

" I am talking with you. I don't like it when people ignore me, moreover when I am talking with them." I said and he stood up.

" So, what do you want to do now?" He asked me.

" I want you to...to.." I don't even know what I want him to do.

" Look, you don't even know what you want me to do. You lose your words and your brain when you are angry." He said.

" I don't." I said.

" Ok, fine, fine. You want to destroy this room? Go ahead. Everything in this room belongs to you. Even me too. I also belong to you. Go ahead. Destroy me as well. I don't care if that's the only thing give you peace of mind. Go, hit me. Go ahead." He said. I looked at him blankly.

" Come on. I won't stop you and I won't move as well. I will give you chance to hit me. I will do anything that's makes you calm down." He said. " Why did you stop? Come on. No one will stop you." He said and I looked at him blankly. " Don't stand there like that." He said trying to provoke me to hit him. " Come on." He said.

" Shut up." I said.

" Why?!! Did I just hit your buttons!!" He said.

" Shut yourself up." I said.

" Why? Cause I am right here?" He said and I didn't answer him. " I know it's your anger which is stopping you from acting normal. Calm your anger. Hurt me. Aren't you angry with me?" He asked. I didn't say anything.