Not Always

Natalie's POV

" Are you kidding me!!! Bloody stupid!!" I threw my bag on the bed and gritted. I threw myself on bed as well.

" Natty?" I heard my twin.

" Come in, Nate." I said. She came in and smiled at me. I sighed.

" Coffee?" She asked.

" Thank you." I said taking the coffee from her.

" How was your day?" She asked me.

" Not so good. How was yours?" I asked her.

" Was tiring of course. But what  happened to you?" She asked me.

" Nothing just a stupid pissed me off like hell." I said.

" Which stupid dared to piss you off, Natty? Doesn't he or she love his bones?" She asked innocently and I laughed looking at her. She looked at me confusedly.

" Stupid is stronger than me so I thought I better use my intelligent brain rather than wasting my power." I said ruffling her hair.

" Oh, then it's ok." She said.

" Yeah." I said.

" I thought you gave up." She said sipping her coffee.

" What!!! No, that's not going to happen. I never give up, you know that." I said.

" Hmm, I know that. But sometimes you need to just not to make the situation more messed." She said.

" Situation is under control this will not make a havoc. No worries." I said.

" Alright, if you say so." she said. "But I was wondering who is the stupid who dared to mess with you?" She asked. I looked at her. She was sipping her coffee. I took a sip. I can't tell her that it's Leonardo. She is one of his fans. But my sister is not stupid like her.

" Someone. It's not that important. Tell me did you go to meet Glinda?" I asked her.

" Yeah, she was asking for you." She said.

" I was so busy today. How is she now?" I asked her.

" She is all ok." She said.

" And the baby?" I asked.

" Both mother and baby is fine." She said and I smiled.

" That's great." I said.

" I can't wait to see the little one born." She said and I chuckled.

" Soon." I said and she nodded.

" Are you going to select a name for the baby? Glinda asked for it." She said.

" Of course if she wants us to do so." I said.

" She does." She said.

" Then will do that gladly." I said.

" Let's choose a name for baby then." She said.

" We still have enough time." I  said.

" We do." She said.

" Let's go for swimming." I told her.

" You have just come home. Are you sure you want to go for swimming?" She asked me.

" Yes. Let's go." I said.

" Ok, I will get my suit on. You come downstairs." She ran out of my room and I chuckled. I removed my clothes and put on my swimming suit. I came downstairs and went to the pool. I saw Natasha already there looking cutely at the water.

" Boooo!!!" I said and she lost her balance then fall into the water. I jumped in the water.

" Natty!!!" She squealed. I swam away from her. She was swimming after me. We were laughing and she was chasing me.

" Catch me if you can." I said and winked at her.

" Wait and watch." She said following me.

" Yeah, I am here." I said.

" Stay there you, Natty." She said.

" Come on, princess. Get me." I said. I stopped and she swam to me and got reach to me. I smiled widely.

" Now it's my turn. Swim Nate swim. If I get you then boom!!!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

She giggled and swam away from me. She was on the edge when I started to swim. She squealed and swim away again. I laughed at her reaction.

" Come on, princess. I am going to get you. Hahaha." I said almost reaching her. She sticked her tongue out at me. I smiled at her reaction. My twin is always able to make me feel better. I am feeling better now. I smiled. She was swimming to the corner and I got her.

" Caught you." I said and caught her arm. We both giggled. She was panting hard.

" Let's go back. Your eyes are turning red." I said as I pulled her out of the pool. I took her to her room and I went to mine. I went to the bathroom and took a deep breath. I let my muscles relax. I was fuming and it caused my whole body shoot up. I let the water fall on my body. I let my body relax. I needed it. I needed a sleep. I came out of the washroom. I changed into a comfortable thing and let myself fall on the bed. I tried to sleep but sleep were not overwhelming me. I was too tired but I wasn't able to sleep. I needed it but I wasn't able to sleep. I was restless. I don't know why. Suddenly my phone rang. I was startled at this. I took the call without checking the caller ID.

" Hello." I said. " Who is there?" I asked.

" Hello, Ms. Axton." I heard a familiar voice but couldn't figure it out who it was.

" Who is this?" I asked.

" Sam Pallette." He replied. Well, my anger rose up again I think. What does this bustard want now?!!!

" Yes, Mr. Pallette?" I said politely.

" Ms. Axton, I was wondering how would it be to have a meeting tomorrow?" He asked.

" Sure. Come to my office." I said.

" A casual meeting. At lunch I may prefer?" He said. I thought for a second.

" Ok. Text me the time and place. I will be there." I said.

" Ok, thank you." He said.

" You're welcome." I said and hung up.

What does that stupid want now!! Umm, hmm... I can't go alone. I can't tell Dad. He will do something crazy. Can't take Chris, he is out of the UK now. Quinns is not here as well. Noel is not available tomorrow. I can't take mom or Natasha. I thought for a moment. Should I or should I not!!! I don't know. I may try. I took a deep breath and breathed out. Not always you want to do what you want. But you need to. I need to do it cause there is something I know he will tell me that is important for us. Going to make him the victim of his own arrow. I smirked. I always win. I will win Pallette and there is nothing that you can do about it. Let's see Pallette how smart you are. I smirked.