Broken

Natalie's POV

" Just remember what I said to you, Natalie. Only you can help him. He will listen to you. Don't break down and don't let him down." Christian said as he and Nate sat across me in the jet. I was looking outside and Noel was hugging me from side. All that time he didn't leave me for once. I could feel he is worried. Everyone is worried about the incident but my siblings are only worried about me. I can't help it. I only wanted to see Leo right now.

" Natty, you are strong and you can handle this situation. You  are not weak. Look, Leo is already broken now. Can you just stay with him? He needs you only. But if you yourself break down it will make him miserable. He will feel no support for him. He will be in more pain." My twin said. " Do you want to see him in pain?" She asked me. I shook my head wiping my tears. I won't cry. I will be strong. I looked at the ring that Leo gave me today.

" This is her ring." I said. They looked at the ring which was in my forefinger.

" Her wedding ring. She gave it to me." I said caressing the ring.

" I can understand the emotions here." Chris said." This ring bears a lot of emotional values. She trusted you with her beloved grandson whom she loved may be more than herself. If she didn't trust you she would have never ever given you the wedding ring which is one of the most important thing for a person. You can understand how much she trusted you." He said and I nodded.

" We are going to land soon." Noel said. I nodded and started to prepare myself to face Leo and handle him. Soon the jet took of and we reached the hospital where they kept her. There was a lot of media, paparazzi, police and people in a word there were a crowd in front of the hospital but Alvaro came and took us inside from the backdoor secretly. When we entered the lift my heart started to beat faster. I was feeling very cold. I hugged myself and found my siblings side hugging me to comfort me. I gave them a small smile and assuring nod. They tried to smile but failed terribly. I sighed as I leaned back to the lift. At last we reached the floor and we came out of the lift. I looked at the small crowd there. Suddenly I heard Leo. He was shouting. Oh, God!!! Why was he high!!! I ran to there.

" Why are you blaming yourself!! It's me who killed her. You did nothing you did nothing. If I only wouldn't be so stubborn. She would be alive now. Why aren't you blaming me. Why are you blaming yourself!!!" He shouted at a lady who was crying badly.

" No, Leo. You didn't. If I didn't ask her to come. Why am I cursed!!!" The lady said who looked quite similar to Grandma. Same brownish hair and same pairs of eyes. She looked exactly like grandma but only difference was she looked a few years younger than grandma.

" I killed her. I killed her. I killed her." He knelt clutching his head. I hold my tears back. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He looked at me and his eyes were showering. He looked like a little kid. " I killed my grandma." He told me like a innocent kid confessing stealing a chocolate. I cupped his face. I wiped his tears.

" You didn't, Leo." I said caressing his cheek. But his eyes didn't stop showering.

" I did. If only I didn't mess with Pallette just let it go." He said. " I am the reason she is no more. I am a horrible person. I am the reason of someone's death who loved me more than anything else. I am a killer." He said and I pressed my finger on his lips.

" Ssssssshhh!!! Don't say like that. You did nothing." I said.

" I am selfish. I couldn't return her love. I am the reason my grandma is no more." He said.

" You're not, Leo." I said.

" Listen to her, Leo my boy." His mom said.

" No, I am a bad person. I don't deserve to be loved. I deserve to be hatred. I don't know what to do. Am I going to be mad!!! Why did I ever did that!! I shouldn't do that. Oh, God!! Why!!!? How will I forgive myself. Why?! Why did I do this!!! Wh-" I didn't let him finish just did one thing which I came right into my mind. I slapped him hard.

" Enough!!!" I said and I pulled him with me. I took him to the washroom and forced him to wash his face he was looking like a mess. " You know what!! You are right. You're the worst person now. You don't deserve to be loved now. How can you break down like that when you need to be strong!!! How can you break down when the killers are living freely without any punishment!!! How can you do this injustice to the person who loved you the most!!! How can you be this coward!!! How can you!!! I think you don't need me as well, Leo. Cause you are not listening to me." I said and took a step to come out but I felt he back hugged me.

" Stay." He said. " I need you." He said and I sighed. I turned and hugged him tightly. I felt his uneven breath calming down slowly. I just felt how broken he was.

Leonardo's POV

" When can we take her from here?" Grandma Lilian said. She is Grandma's sister.

I was sitting in the hospital with my parents and friends. I was totally broken. I couldn't utter a word. I think I am totally frozen. I can't feel pain can't feel anything inside me.

Some time God is too cruel towards you. You can't help it. I know I am responsible for her death. I am the one who actually killed my grandma. If only I didn't act this stubborn and let everything go!!! I can't take it anymore. I am going to be mad soon. I don't know what to do. Why God!! Why? Why? Why did you take her away from me!!! You knew how deep I loved her.

" If only I didn't call her to come!!" Grandma Lilian said. I couldn't hold it anymore. I was the reason not she. I just shouted my heart out. I suddenly felt someone hugging me and I found Natalie. I don't know what just blubber out. I was going to be a mad. Suddenly she slapped me hard on my face to stop me. I stopped at once. She took me to the washroom and washed my face. She was hurt with my behavior. I didn't want to hurt her. I just wanted her to stay with me when I just needed her. I hugged her tightly close to my heart. I felt peace ran through my broken soul at once I could feel her heart beat against mine.