At Last

Leonardo's POV

" I think this ring is perfect for her." Naomi said.

" Really?" I looked at the ring and asked.

" Yeah. She will like it." She said.

" What do you think?" I asked Christian.

" I think the blue one is perfect." He said pointing at the ring.

" I don't like it." Naomi said.

" But it's beautiful." Christian said.

" It's not." She said.

" It is." He said.

" It's not." She said.

" Guys, stop. We are here to buy an engagement ring not to fight." I told them. But they kept fighting. Suddenly I found a blue ring and it was perfect for her. I left them fighting and asked the saleswoman to show that to me. I called my mom.

" Hello, mom?" I said.

Last night she saw my live video. She called me and said that I was right. I took her opinion and told her to talk with my dad and Mr. Axton too. She ensured me that they don't have any problems. I took a sigh of relief. Cause, I thought Mr. Axton will shot me as soon as I tell him that. But he agreed. I was grateful for that. I wanted her to be without any confusion. I need to do it.

" Hello, Leo boy." My mom said.

" Mom, got confused to choose a ring." I said. She cut the call and called me on Skype.

" Show me the rings." She said and I turned my phone. She thought for a second.

" That one." She said.

" Which one?" I asked.

" Blue one." Mom said and she pointed the same ring I saw a few minutes back. I smiled at our same choice.

" I choose this too

" I choose this too." I said.

" Then how did you get confused?" Mom asked.

" They get me confused." I turned my phone to Chris and Naomi. They were still fighting. Mom chuckled.

" Ok then buy it." She said.

" Thanks Mom. Bye. Love you." I said throwing her an air kiss and she laughed.

" Bye, honey, my cutie pie little boy." Mom said.

" Mom!!!!" I sighed and she chuckled.

" Bye, Sweetheart. God bless you." Mom said. I smiled. Don't you think my mom is made of honey!!! From my very early age till now I have never seen her pissed off or get angry. She is always sweet lady, kind and helpful. I am really lucky to have a mother like her. I really am.

" I will take this ring." I said to the saleswoman. She smiled." guys!!!" I called them and they turned. I showed them the ring.

" Wow, it's beautiful." Naomi said.

" Hmm, I agree." Chris said.

" Now that's sounds good." I said.

I was waiting for the ring. Suddenly I saw a pendent. It was blue as well. I thought for a second and told the saleswoman to pack it too.

" Alright, it's 3:00 the event is going to start sharp at 8:00

" Alright, it's 3:00 the event is going to start sharp at 8:00. Let's have lunch and go back. I need to get ready." Naomi said and I nodded. We had our lunch and came back home. I told Christian to tell the others about the plan. I got ready and got out from the villa at 6:00. I needed to reach first cause at least then paparazzi will be less than expected. I reached there and found Alan, Bella, Tasha, Edwin, Stella, Flynn. Besides there were other people of GS, RD the famous designer, Ann and Cindy they are part and parcel of the fashion house. I saw one of my old friend Cassandra who was also modelling for GS. It was good to meet her aftet long time.

Then the show started but I couldn't find her. I texted Natasha. She said they were watching from the greenroom. When the first part was finished I was talking with my friends. Suddenly I saw her coming towards me. I grab two glasses one for her. I knew she was angry for not meeting her since morning. Suddenly I saw Pallette reaching her. Pallette!!! Loser. You can't get anything. You are going to bankrupt Pallette not even Axton can save you and they won't that I know very well. But I appreciate your move. You got a zero in the end. You dared mess with Franquez. Not that easy boy not that easy like you thought. I pulled her from him and I didn't want to spoil my mood. I let this matter go. She went to the greenroom again.

" Everything, ok?" I asked.

" Yes. Perfect." He said.

" Let's go enjoy the show until it finishes." I said and he nodded.

We sat in the corner of the raw. I was not nervous but I was uncomfortable. This is my first time of course the last time as well. I don't want to make a mistake. I want everything goes smoothly. Soon Victoria Stanfield entered the runway and completed her walk then the show stopper Stella entered. She completed her walk then walked back to the greenroom. Then Tasha and Bella entered from two sides then they tugged themselves with each other and walked then stopped at the edge of the stage with Crig the host. Then Stella again entered with RD. Tasha and Bella gave a short speech. Then Crig called me on the stage. The time. I felt my throat is getting dry. Now I was really nervous. I looked at Chris and he smirked. Advantage of having crazy stupid friend. I sighed.

" All the best, man." He said still smirking.

" Thank you." I said rolling eyes.

" Don't..." He was saying but I stopped him.

" Shut up, stupid." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, all the best." He said and I walked towards the stage.

I took the mic and I felt how crazy fans were here. I talked for a while and then called her. Someone pushed her may be she almost bumped into me. She looked at me confusedly but I hold her hand. She was looking around and smiling at Cindy. I took the ring out and knelt in front of her. As she turned her eyes widened. I said, " marry me?" She was still confused.

" Babe?" I called her holding her hands.

" Huh!!" She said.

" Marry me? Please?" I said smilingly. She shook her head to make herself believe that it was really happening or it's dream.

" Babe? Say something?" I said. She looked around then looked at me and the ring. She raised her hand and extended her hand towards me. I smiled widely.

" Babe the answer?" I asked her. She looked at my eyes then nodded with a smile. I stood up and kissed her at once. I kissed on her forehead and slipped the ring on her finger. " I love you." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back. Ahh, at last!!!!