Her Family

Leonardo's POV

" What do you want to know?" She asked me.

" I want to know everything about your family." I told her.

" Everything means?" She asked.

" Means all the people your cousins, Grandparents, Uncle, aunty." I said to her. Currently we were in the jet flying to Toronto for GS's annual event. Yeah, I was invited by her cousins and I am honored for that.

" Umm, it's very very complicated. I can't explain it in just 8 hours." She said.

" She is right." Chris said. He was playing chess with Noel. Natasha was sleeping curling herself next to him.

" Still I want to know." I said.

" It's confusing." She said.

" Start over." I said. She sighed.

" Alright. From the start, My grandparents I mean the parents of my mom are Jason Christos and Cynthia Christos. They have 4 children. Adriana Christos, Nickolas Christos, Luciana Christos and my mom Ashley Christos. They are native Greek." She said. She came from Christos family!!! Nice then.

" Adriana, my aunty is the famous superstar singer Adriana Stewart. I hope you know her." She said and my eyes widened. I didn't saw that coming.

" Then comes my uncle Nickolas Christos. Then my aunt Luciana Edwards. I bet you know Edwards. They are your associates in some deals. Your dad knows them very well." She said. I nodded.

" Ok, now my cousins." She said.

" I can guess, Eleanor and Edwin are your cousins." I said. Of course I know them. Who doesn't!!

" Well. I will tell them something more." She said and I nodded. " So, Ellie I mean Eleanor is married with Steffan Anderson and they have twins. Ariana and Aaron." She said. I know that. "And that you were talking about Tasha? She is Edwin's wife. They have a daughter. Her name is Tiana." She said and I sighed. I think this clan has a powerful influence.

" Go ahead. I am not going to get a heart attack." I said.

" Well, then comes my Nickolas's son Alan. And Isabella is Alan's wife. She is co-owner of GS along with Tasha. Alan and Bella have a daughter little Hailey." She said and smiled. I can see how her face was lighting up mentioning her nephews and nieces. I can say that she loves them a lot.

" Then comes. My aunt Lucy's daughter Naomi. She is married with Theodore Roberts. They have two kids. Eugene and Elyssa." She smiled.

" Theo and Ellie are the best among all." Chris said and Natalie glared at him.

" They all are best. You can't pick anyone randomly." Natalie said.

" I can. I already did." Chris said.

" Jerk!!!" She cursed under her breath." Ok, next is my aunt Trina." She was saying. But I interrupted her.

" You didn't mentioned your Aunt Trina earlier. From where she came from?" I asked confusedly." Is she the youngest daughter of Jason Christos?" I asked. She sighed.

" No, she is my dad's sister." She said and I nodded.

" She has twin sons. Luke and Liam." She said.

" Good." I said trying to count heads.

" And they are Naomi's cousins." She said.

" Naomi's cousins?" I asked.

" Yes. So, appearently two of Edwards brothers are married with two of my aunties. One is Luciana who is my mom's sister and another is Trina who is my dad's sister." She said and sighed. I got it now. Their family relation is just so much messed.

" You forgot to introduce Stella and Campbell family. You forgot about them and Bella's sister Aurora. Bella told me that day, she will attend the event's show this time." Noel said.

" How do you know?" Natalie asked her brother.

" Well, she is not only your sister law." Noel said smirkingly.

" I didn't say that." She said.

" Bella just wanted her to attend it. You  better ask her why." Noel said still looking at the chess board.

" What's about Stella and the Campbell family?" I asked.

" Well, Stella, Stella Anderson once now is Stella Campbell. She is Steffan's cousin." She said.

" Steffan Anderson. Eleanor's husband, right?" I asked.

" Yes." She said. " So, she is married with Tasha's cousin Flynn Campbell." She said. I thought for a moment and got it.

" Yeah, go ahead." I said.

" So, Campbell siblings are also like our cousins." She said.

" Like? They are." Noel said. She sighed.

" Don't make it messed I am trying to clarify it to him." She said. " So, Campbell family has 5 siblings. Flynn and his Brother Finn. Then Tasha, her sister Tracy and Bother Tristan." She said.

" Alright." I said.

" Have you got all the relationship properly?" She asked.

" Yeah, I got it." I said memorizing the relationship between the members if the clan.

" There are more mess. Chris will tell you those. He can explain properly." She said and sighed looking at Christian.

" No, problem. I will tell him." He said and I glared at him. I wanted to make her tell me. Couldn't he stay quiet for a moment!!!

" You no need to think about them just think about Edwin and Alan. They are going to take your test. A hard test." Chris said and I sighed.

" I didn't do anything wrong. Why will they take a hard test?" I asked.

" I didn't do anything either but they took my test." He said and I sighed.

" What will they do?" I asked him but he shrugged his shoulder. How stupid!!! I needed to know.

" What kind of friend are you not helping your friend?" I asked.

" No questions of doubt on my friendship." He said in a serious tone.

" I am not questioning." I said.

" You just did it." He said.

" No, I didn't." I said. I Don't question about his sincerity, loyalty and respect towards friendship.

" Great then. I was joking. They are very easy going and very nice people. You will get used with them soon. They will accept you wholeheartedly." He said smilingly.

" Really?" I asked.

" Why will I lie to you?" He asked me and I nodded.

" You are going to meet my family my cousins. Why are you freaking out??" She asked.

" I never had a cousin." I said.

" So? You will get many now. Just act normally. " she said and I nodded. She hold my hand and leaned on my shoulder. I hugged her tightly.

Some time later I heard the jet is going to land any soon. I sighed. Let's meet her family.