The Superheroes (One Directio...

Da charlieandmadswrite

(one direction fanfic) Watch as two girls follow there dreams to become singers but not in the most normal wa... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Contest
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Twitter
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Important!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Update
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Long needed authors note
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 60

1.1K 38 4
Da charlieandmadswrite

Maddie's POV:

I paced back and forth, constantly rubbing my sweaty hands on my black dress. Charlie soon walked out next to me, throwing her arm over my shoulder.

"So I just had a talk with Dan about the set," she told me a eyebrow raised.

I have her a faint smile and she playfully shoved me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to sing an original song as the opening," she questioned slightly sad I didn't tell her.

"Well it was kinda a surprise," I said.

"For me," char said shocked, starting to jump up and down.

"No." Once I said this she instantly stopped jumping and looked disappointed. "For Niall," I added and her face took over knowingly.

"So this is your-" she started but I cut her off with a yup.

"Clever," she smirked and I laughed at her, a shiver going through my body.

"Nervous?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I mumbled kicking my feet. I mean, this performance literally decides my future career. If Niall doesn't forgive me then I will have to leave, and be the bigger person. Taking another deep breathe I grabbed Charlie's shoulders and pulled her close to me.

"Char," I whispered and she nodded. "You have to make sure Niall is watching the performance. If he doesn't, then this was all a waist of time." She nods and does some weird solute thing but I just ignore it.

"You can rely on me, he will be here even if i have to get Liam to drag him in by his feet," she told me before walking off to start her job.

Looking around the stage one last time I looked over to Carl who was giving me a thumbs up.

Well, here goes nothing.

~

~

~

"Hello," I said waving out to the crowd. The crowd started to scream, some being good, some not so much. I guess the rumor about Zayn and I must have gotten out by some of the stuff they were saying. Shaking it off, I walked up to the mic stand by the piano, taking the mic and walking back to the front of the stage.

"Shhhh," I said into the mic while doing hand gesture to be quite.

Once the crowd got quite enough for me to speak I did.

"So, to start of the show tonight I wanted to sing a song that a wrote," I told them as some cheer escaped but I shhed them again.

"I wrote this song about someone who means a lot to me," I said turning around to see if I could see Niall, I found him sitting in between Harry and Liam, Char keeping a eye on him like I asked her.

"I know that I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for that," I mumbled now mostly at Niall. He was now completely looking at me, and we held eye contact for a second before looking back to the crowd.

"So, here it is," I mumbled walking to the piano and setting the mic back.

"This is Perfect," and with that I started playing the piano.

(Here I recommend you play the song Perfect by Hedly. And just because we say we write it in the book, all right goes to the original writers of the song. Okay enjoy)

Looking straight at Niall I started putting my whole self into it. "Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise. I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes." Looking up from the keys I saw Niall looking at me.

"Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize

Its worse to finish then to start all over and never let it lie And as long as I can feel you holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong.

I'm not perfect but I keep trying cause that's what I said I would do from the start.

I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality?

Making every kind of silence, It takes a lot to realize

Its worse to finish then to start all over and never let it lie.

And as long as I can feel you holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong." Looking around I noticed the crowd getting into it while swaying to the beat. Niall eyes seemed to lock with mine as I belted out the lyrics.

"I know that I'm not perfect but I keep trying cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality?" My eyes started to water a little as I gracefully tapped the keys.

"When you're caught in a lie, and you've got nothing to hide,

When you've got nowhere to run, and you've got nothing inside.

It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me, you thought that you knew..

I'm not perfect but I keep trying cause that's what I said I would do from the start.

I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality?

I'm not perfect but I keep trying cause that's what I said I would do from the start. I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my, just myself? Just myself? Myself? Just myself?"

"I'm not perfect, but I keep trying." Singing the final few lines I smiled and turned only to see that Niall a seat was empty. Shooting Charlie a look she just pointed behind me. Confused I furrowed my eyebrows but turned. A small gasp left my lips when I found Niall standing behind me with a sheepish look on his face.

"I'm really sorry maddie," he said quietly but the mic seemed to pick it up. "I should have talked to you before I freaked and jumped to conclusion,"

Running forward I jumped into his arms surprising him.

"Forgiven," was all I said before kissing him quickly. It was short due to the large crowd of people but it was enough to make me feel better.

"PDA!" Charlie yelled when she ran onto the stage. The crowd roared with laughter when they saw her. She was now dressed in a large kangaroo onzie. Putting her hands on her hips she walked to the mic stand. "Now feel free to sing along if you know this one. And you two shall be my back up dancers follow my lead!" She stated into the mic. Niall looked at me with a raised eyebrow but I just shrugged. Liam ran out in an identical onzie. The crowd was going absolutely crazy for us.

"And to all of you wondering why I am wearing this...I just wanted to, to be honest but the people who sing it are Australian so...HIT IT!"

"It started on a weekend in May

I was looking for attention

needed intervention" Charlie got loud screams from the crowd as she started the song with a grin.

"Felt somebody looking at me

With a powder white complexion

feeling the connection

The way she looked was so ridiculous

Every single step

Had me waiting for

the next

Before I knew it, it was serious

Dragged me out the bar

To the backseat of a car" she hopped to Liam and danced a little with him while she sang.

"When the lights go out,

she's all I ever think about

The picture burning in my brain

kissin' in the rain

I can't forget my English love affair

Today, I'm seven thousand miles away

The movie playing in my head

Of her king size bed

Means I can't forget my

English love affair

My English love affair

Next thing we were back at

her place

A hideaway in Mayfair all

the great and good there

Drinking all the way to third

base

Princess getting naked

Falling on their faces" Charlie spun around the stage keeping the crowds attention perfectly.

"The story line was so ridiculous

Every single step had me begging

for the next

Before I knew it, it was serious

Dragged me up the stairs and it

wasn't ending there

When the lights go out,

she's all I ever think about

The picture burning in my brain

kissin' in the rain

I can't forget my

English love affair

Today, I'm seven thousand miles

away

The movie playing in my head

of her king size bed

Means I can't forget my English

love affair" Niall and I were jumping around with each other like Liam and Charlie were but we surprisingly looked weirder because we weren't in kangaroo outfits.

"When I got out I knew that

nobody I knew would be

believing me

I look back now and know that

nobody could ever take the

memory

When the lights go out, she's

all I ever think about

The picture burning in my brain

kissin' in the rain

I can't forget my

English love affair

Today, I'm seven thousand

miles away

The movie playing in my head

of her king size bed

Means I can't forget my

English love affair" as the song ended she grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him close when she sang the last lines.

"My English love affair

My English love affair" kissing his cheek she waved at the crowd.

"How'd y'all like that one!" A loud roar of screams meet her ears. "I'll take that as a yes," she said laughing a bit. "You know seeing as my boy toy here is English it fits,"

"Boy toy char really, that hurts it really does," Liam said jokingly while wrapping his arms around her waist. Smiling up at him she talked again. "Love you," she said cheekily before pulling away from him. Walking over to me she snatched me from Niall. "Sorry Niall but in going to have to kick you and Payno over here off my stage!" Laughing he gave Maddie a goodbye kiss before him and Liam exited with a wave to the crowd. "Now that their gone maddie and I have a song to sing!"

"This ones something char and I have been working on for a while now, ed sheeren so nicely helped us write it so here it is!"

Charlie sang the first lyrics while skipping to one side of the stage touching the fans hands. "I suppose I should tell you

What this bitch is thinking

You find me in the studio

And not in the kitchen"

Picking up a mic I walked to the other side of the stage while singing.

"I won't be bragging about my cars

Or talking about my chains

Don't need to shake my ass for you

'Cause I've got a brain"

"If I tell you about my sex life

You call me a slut

Them boys be talking about their bitches

No one's making a fuss" char sang with a dramatic flip of her hair.

"There's a glass ceiling to break, uh huh

There's money to make

And now it's time to speed it up

'Cause I can't move in this place

Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say

I'll go ahead and say them anyway

Forget your balls, and grow a pair of tits" we harmonized perfectly and meet in the middle of the stage.

"It's hard, it's hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here"

"If you're not a size six

And you're not good looking

Well, you better be rich

Or be real good at cooking

You should probably lose some weight 'Cause we can't see your bones You should probably fix your face Or you'll end up on your own" Charlie belted out doing little dances as she went.

Stepping up on one of the platforms I took the lead.

"Don't you want to have somebody who objectifies you?

Have you thought about your butt,

Who's gonna tear it in two?

We've never had it so good, uh huh

We're out of the woods

And if you can't detect the sarcasm

You've misunderstood"

Together we sang the rest of the song,"Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say

I'll go ahead and say them anyway

Forget your balls, and grow a pair of tits

It's hard, it's hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here

A bitch, a bitch, a bitch

Bitch, bitch

A bitch, a bitch, a bitch

Bitch, bitch

A bitch, a bitch, a bitch

Bitch, bitch

A bitch, a bitch, a bitch

Bitch, bitch

Inequality promises

That it's here to stay

Always trust the injustice

'Cause it's not going away

Inequality promises

That it's here to stay

Always trust the injustice

'Cause it's not going away

Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say

I'll go ahead and say them anyway

Forget your balls, and grow a pair of tits

It's hard, it's hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here

Bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here for a bitch this hard

(For a bitch, for a bitch)

For a bitch this hard

It's hard out here

Bitch" the crowd was going crazy when we finished.

"Thanks you guys! And now what you all came for..ONE DIRECTION," Charlie and I screamed onto our mic's together while the boys ran out. Niall kissed me on the way in making me smile.

For the moment things were perfect and that's what I would think about right now. Looking over at Charlie who did an actually complicated handshake with Liam I frowned slightly. We might never be like them, our whole relationship was kind of a rocky road which we might not want to travel. I was willing to try though. For him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The songs in this chapter were

Perfect - Hedly

English love affair - 5SOS

Hard out here - Lilly Allen

Thanks for reading!

-Comment-

-vote-

-charlieandmads

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.4K 477 21
Ava's journey for self-discovery continues aboard the Dawn Treader. She has spent the past three years toning her magic and connecting with the Narni...
130K 4.9K 81
Beuren Elendil became friend with Thorin of Durin when they were quite young. Their first battle was fought together, their first tragedy was faced t...
76.3K 2.1K 22
Persephone Goldstein was a force to be reckoned with while she was by herself and was an even bigger force once she had her sisters backing her up. S...
25.1K 709 52
"Someday you will return home too." Reluctantly, she opened one of the heavy wooden chests. The lid creaked loudly as it flipped back. A dusty cloak...