My close friend

By ChanPiece

you are close friends with Chanyeol; you guys enjoy each others' company very much and both of you are passio... More

My close friend
Lost in Thoughts
Dinner time
Mutual Feelings
A movie plan
The Horror Night
A Calm Morning
Crazy Afternoon
Decision
Author's note
Consequence
Natural Instincts
Our Relationship
For You I Care (1)
For you I care (2)
The Aftermath
A Walk Down Memory Lane (1)
A Walk Down Memory Lane (2)
Silence (1)
Silence (2)
And Then
A/N
Sickness
Bed stricken...?
A Day At The farm
Back In Class
Uncle Eric
You are allowed to
Good Times
Getting ready
We Are EXO
At Last
The calm before the storm
A Long Night (1)
Precious
What has become of this world ?
Back to normal
The Massacre Continues
Fiction and Reality
THANK YOU!!
Challenge (1)
Challenge (2)
Nothing Really
Spooky Night
Fear The Unknown
Fear The Unseen
Fright
! Warning !
Almost Dawn
50 Already!
Bedtime
The New Word
The New Guy
The Amusement Park (1)
The Amusement Park (2)
After The Ride
Impact Of Death
Another Shutdown
What If
Tea Time
The Shower
The Dream (1)
The Dream (2)
The Evening
The Girl
The Rachel Chenings Case
Cosplay...
... ruined
Current Situation
This is Good Bye... For Now

A Long Night (2)

10 1 2
By ChanPiece

"HEY! What do you think you are doing Chan!?" I exclaimed as I tried my best to keep my dress from falling off my shoulders. Boy, was I surprised to be in this state, in front of him!! Not to mention that my cheeks and ears had already heated up as my heart was beating uncontrollably fast!

"Be quiet will ya ? You'll wake everyone up!" He almost shouted himself, despite quietly closing the door, and locking it.
Locking it!? What was he thinking!? And what if auntie or uncle wanted to use the toilet!? Or worse, what if it were Eric who wanted to use the restroom!? How humiliating would that be ??

While I was  worrying about what could happen, he was already a few feet away from me, with that seductive grin radiating on his oh-so handsome face. Quite intimidated all the same, both by the traces of lust in his eyes and his imposing height, I made small steps backwards, and as you would have expected, my back soon hit the wall and hence, I was cornered between his muscular hand and the washbasin. 

The coldness I felt as my back hit the wall, reminded me of the fact that my dress was still unzipped, a fact that had somehow slipped out of my mind. I felt a rush of blood up my cheeks and hairs standing up at the back of my neck, embarrassed to be in such a position. I lifted up my head to look at him, but it seemed that he was not at all bothered by the fact I was firstly, feeling cold in my back due to the wall (but then, why would he ?), and that I was on the verge of doing a bikini show, just for him, but then again, why would any man be bothered by such a pleasant sight to behold, right ?

I put my hands on his chest and tried, in a lame attempt, to push him back; I knew it was futile but I did it anyway. His eyes were definitely glowing with desire and lust, which intimated me even more, as it was actually my first time seeing this glow in his eyes. I must say, one way or another, his eyes looked a hundred times prettier and obviously, more appealing. But once again, I felt another gush of blood rushing to both my cheeks and ears, and my heart had started pounding a whole lot faster; that was the first time I got to know that my poor little heart could actually beat at lightning speed and support so much pressure! This incredibly fast blood circulation, under normal circumstances, would have made anyone unconscious, but at the moment, I was busy analysing his every little detail while also coping with all that pheromone that he was emitting, all of which, required quite some energy.

"So, you are having some trouble with the dress are you ? Good thing I came after all", he slyly whispered in his deep and coarse voice, while he lowered down to my ears and bit my earlobe. My right hand automatically went around his neck while the other was desperately trying to hold the dress still on my shoulder by pulling down at the base of the zipper. This was giving out that I was actually turned on by this little masquerade. Having presumably understood that, he was even more encouraged to continue. He left a kiss on my jawline, then moved down to my neck, and left a hickey. That was the first hickey I have ever had in my life, and it was sure to be a memorable one. But realising that this was not the appropriate place to be doing this, I tried pushing him back, once again, and talk to him. 

"Chan... This is no place to be doing such things. Wait till I finish changing myself at least."

Barely did he move an inch, but he did back his head up to look at me and noticed my left hand behind my back. In fact, he already knew that I had already unzipped my dress when he got in the room. He grabbed my left hand and tried to pull it so that I would let go of my dress. I resisted and quickly moved my left arm from where it was and pressed my back against the wall (despite the cold) so that it was the wall that was actually preventing the dress from falling down.

He paused for some time while looking at me, still having his lustful grin on. He lowered to my left ear and whispered some words in his deep voice.

"Don't be afraid to show it all... babe", he whispered as he nibbled my earlobe once more.
Now where did I hear those words...? I had the feeling that I had heard them before, but little did they matter at the moment. 

Suddenly, he got a strong hold of my left hand and turned me around so that I was face to face with the wall, while my back was facing towards him. And before I had the time to react, he was already laying kisses on my back, as his big hands were removing the dress and the straps of my bra from my shoulders. He then laid wet kisses on my left shoulder, almost making me moan. I took in deep breaths instead, clenching my fists as I had nothing nearby in which I could dig my nails. His hands had succeeded to free my shoulders so that my dress had fallen down to my chest, where it got stuck as my breasts were pressed against the wall.

His hands slid down from my shoulders to my arms, which he slightly squeezed as he was kissing my shoulder blades. And as you would have surely expected, my bra was interfering with his kissing sessions. But as he was going to undo it, I pushed myself away from the wall and immediately turned back to face him. 

Honestly, I wanted him to continue, but that really was not the place to be doing it; I felt really uncomfortable here.

"Chanyeol, please. Not here. I am not at ease here. Please...!" 

I was expecting traces of anger and disappointment on his face but oddly, and thankfully, he still had his mischievous smirk on...!

"Okay... If you are not back in the studio in one minute, I will be coming back again for you. And you better take that on a serious note, babe."
He was absolutely seductive with this little grin on his face; even I could not wait to be back in the studio...! (He was my boyfriend after all, wasn't he!? So no need to be surprised by this thought of mine... I would have loved to see  you guys resist such an alluring man, smirking so temptingly at you!)

That being said, he exited the washroom but before closing the door, he smirked at me and ran his upper canine on his lower lip, the latter curving at the contact of his sharp tooth. I could not help but keep my eyes on his lips as he did that; but my eyes ended up fixing his pink plump lips a millisecond too long, enough for him to understand that I, too, was restlessly awaiting to soon be locking my lips with his again. And proud of his little tease, he closed the door with a chuckle.

I just stood there, staring at the door, and thinking about how desperate and how much of a pervert I might have seemed to him...! I could not believe that this time, I was that easy with him...! The old 'me' would have teased the hell out of him but, at the moment, I was unable to do anything...! All of a sudden, his warning about the time limit that I had to change into his clothes, popped up in my mind and a smile crept up on my lips right away. Hence, while thinking about him, about the tone he used, and about the way he was grinning oh-so proudly, I took off my dress and put on his shirt and shorts. And once done, I left the washroom.

On the way back, I had no difficulties in turning off the lights that I had lit up in the corridor, as I was no longer scared, and soon reached his studio. As I opened the door, I was welcomed by Bruno Mars' 'Versace on the Floor', which was setting up the romantic ambiance with its love-filled lyrics.

"You respected the time limit like a good girl. So... Where were we ?"
Oh my God, I could no longer handle his seductive side...! I felt that I was about to crack anytime soon, but I just had to make it last a little while longer, just to spice things up... hehehe...

"I think we were fairly half a metre away, I would say. Hehe..."

He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck, just the usual things for the time being.

"Why don't we dance a little to this song ?" he said as we swayed to the beats of the song till we were at the center of the room. And thus, we waltzed to this romantic song, while each and every word of the lyrics felt more relatable to our current situation (except for the fact that I was not wearing a Versace dress hahaha!!)

I unzip the back and watch it fall
As I kiss your neck and shoulders
No, don't be afraid to show it all
I'll be right here ready to hold you

"Oh! So that's where you got that dialogue you said before...! Aw, how romantic of you, Chan...!"
Ha! I knew I had heard that somewhere...! He just smiled at me and swayed me once more as the song was reaching its bridge part, or the climax if you would prefer.
Let me just clarify that this song is not a slow one but instead, quite a rhythmic, lively and joyous one...! Nevertheless, the lyrics are somewhat sensuous. Hehe... 

We danced while looking into each other's eyes passionately, while not even knowing when the song had come to an end. 

"I enjoyed this little dance very much, my good sir. I hope to be waltzing with you once more."
We had stopped swaying as the song ended.

The distance between our lips decreased till we locked lips fervently. Chanyeol deepened the kiss with each passing second, almost making my knees weak as my heart and brain were having some difficulties in controlling and coordinating my organs and body parts as a whole. As the kiss got intense, I truly started feeling quite weak in my legs and knees. Somehow, Chanyeol knew about this sudden weakness of mine, and tightened his hold around my waist.

While we were still ardently making out, he slid his hand underneath my shirt and was caressing my back, but upon feeling my bra under his touch, he stopped stroking his hand and instead, he tried to undo my bra, while mumbling some words in between our kisses.

"You usually sleep with your bra on ?"
I stopped and bit his lower lip, before answering him.

"No. But I knew you would be taking it off anyway so..." I chuckled.
He grinned and dived in my lips right away, while undoing my bra.

He stroked the region hidden under bra before moving up to my shoulders to now try to take off my already-falling straps.

"This shirt is in my way, precious. I need it off, right now", he said dominantly.
I had never, ever, thought that the word 'precious' could have such a sexy and orgasmic feel to it...! I could hear him calling me like that all day long!

"Chan... I feel shy..." I managed to let out.
I frankly had no idea that I was actually this recessive...! I was blushing like mad before his dominant and imposing self, and I felt that that had turned him on even more.

"Don't be afraid to show it all. I'll be right here ready to hold you... remember ? Ah, and shoot! I can't wait any longer!"

He swiftly got hold of the edge of my (actually his) shirt and pulled it up. And as if I were desperate or something, I obediently lifted my hands up and thus, I was completely shirtless in front of him as, while pulling it off, my bra got stuck in the shirt and hence, was taken off too. He threw the shirt, along with my bra, away and gently pushed me on the sofa bed. He quickly got rid of his shirt and immediately dove his head in the crook of my neck, yet leaving wet kisses all over my neck and collar bone. His chest pressed against mine as we intertwined our fingers and deepened, yet again, our kiss.

Slowly, he went down to my collar bone and chest and kissed my cleavage, before kissing and fondling my left breast, an act which made me grasp for air. He was at it so sensually that I could not help but moan. My hands unlocked with his, and went gripping his back, while his was busy playing and groping my right breast, to which he soon attended, as if he was determined to leave no region of my upper body unexplored by his plump lips and tongue. My privates were actually responding to each one of his actions, even upon feeling his deep breath on my skin. Truthfully speaking, that was certainly the moment when I felt my femininity and my pride as a woman to its peak. Quite the odd place to be feeling such a thing, you would say, but that was nonetheless true...!

As he was over with my breasts, he moved to my belly, which somehow, made me orgasm more than when he was licking and fondling my breasts. Yet again, he laid wet kisses all over my belly, while his huge hands got quite a firm hold on my hips, caressing them with his thumbs. This time, I could clearly feel his tongue on my belly as he was exploring each and every centimeter of it. My hands therefore moved to his head and gripped on to his hair, holding on to dear life. His name escaped in moans from my mouth and had become louder and faster, which he soon noticed. He chuckled, proud to have made me a moaning mess.

"Your moans are turning me on, sweetheart. You are really sensitive, huh ?" he said while looking at me, still proudly grinning. 
I felt really embarrassed to the point that I had to close my eyes and jerk my head backwards, as I could no longer look at him in the eyes.

Arriving at my navel, he gave me sweet little kisses, before grabbing my hips tightlyand, with a swift movement, he turned me over so that I was now lying on my chest.

"I am not done with you yet, precious. We still have a long night ahead anyway", he whispered in my ears.
OH MY GOD! The way he called me 'precious' was really turning me on on an unimaginable level! And the way he spoke those words, oh-so sensuously, made me grab the edge of the cushions that were lying nearby tightly. Ah... damn him!

The both of his hands still on my hips, caressing them, he lowered to my shoulders and wet-kissed them. With each passing second, my grip on the cushions tightened even more, to the point that it almost felt as if I was going to tear them down. He then ran down his tongue sensually and slowly, down my thoracic spine to my lumbar spine (found a bit above the butt region), where he abruptly stopped.

"I know you do not feel ready for this, so I'll stop here...  but as I said, I am not done with you yet, precious." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 71 15
A story about Baekhyun who never experienced love until he met Park Chanyeol who fell in love with him after hearing his angelic voice during the pro...
136K 3.7K 29
A story about two idols, who fell in love with each other. Which also includes their hardship for having a relationship in the industry. 23/11/17- 04...
225K 5.8K 22
Your typical angel and human love story.
7.4K 350 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...