My mistake. - a Vampire Acad...

By neverlandstories_

It's one week after the incident in the cabin, and Rose couldn't be more happy. What happens when Dimitri has... More

My mistake. - a Vampire Academy fanfiction -
what!
going back?
Oh no she didn't.
Scarred
You can't tell anyone
tell him.
visit
I can drive
Baby mine..
family
Anger
You run
Stories.
a horror story
honor
Well, shit.
Some alone time
The truth and more worries
Gone
Spirit's Darkness.
When truth is told and lust kicks in..
opinions
to stress or not to stress.
Being kidnapped..
Phoenix or not, this birdy is going down
Oi, get your hands of my body.
*Don't shoot.*
Upload
I need to do this.
Lost game
late night burger
labor
any names?
you handed me my ass?
***
explanation **
the lake
coronation
a mother
#
tray of food
the deal
avoiding things
a few hours
tomorrow
I love you
Us

liar liar

11.3K 244 33
By neverlandstories_

Edited by NAHNI 1

"Rose, please say something?" Lissa says carefully like she's afraid I'm going to break, she might be right...

"What do you want me to say Liss?" I taste the salty tears in my mouth. 'What am I going

to do? I really can't take this...please could you guys please leave me alone?"

"Rose, you..." Christian hesitates and decides I need some time so they all leave.

I have so many questions, like how the hell can I be pregnant? Or what about protecting Lissa? Life really likes to mess things up for me...

But on the other side I never thought of myself as a mother, since I spend most of my life without one, I'm not going to do that to my child and I know I'm going to fight for this baby, I owe it to this baby, once I make this decision I know, I'll love this baby so much, just as I loved my comrade. Dimitri. How ironic, he left because he wanted the option of having kids. The option that I wasn't capable of giving him, or so I thought.

I'm back in my room after I promised to take things slow, take my vitamins and inform Kirova about my status. My life is over!

To my surprise I start doing something I haven't done in a very long time, I start writing a song. Since I'm going to have a lot of free time in the near future -which I think is stupid, I could still fight if people weren't so freaked on this pregnancy.

I sit down legs crossed with my guitar, letting my feelings come to me.

"Can't see you anymore" I whisper. "You're in, and shut the door"

I write those words down on my notebook. Yeah, an actual notebook. Not the computer one. Hah Rose goes old fashion.

"Didn't know what I do know now. With words I've been betrayed" I continue.

"You respond and let them fade and I just won't let you bring me down"

The rest of the song almost writes itself. I needed this. To make the anger, hurt, everything go away.

Well, not everything went away, but enough to feel alright.

When I was finished, I played the song, just to see what it would be.

Liar Liar -

Can't see you anymore

You're in, and shut the door

Didn't know what I do know now

With words I've been betrayed

You respond and let them fade

And I just won't let you bring me down

You can see what I know and I know

Somewhere there's a sorry heart

Tell me why these roads keep leading

Leading you right back to me

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

You played with fire

And smiled when you told her

Oh, oh, thought you were someone

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

So break away the touch

Of bliss you miss so much

But I won't tell you to come back home

Emotions dissipate;

Is love designed to hate?

Keep on driving away from here

Eye the rain as it falls in your hands

Will there be another storm?

Tell me why these roads keep leading

Leading you right back

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

You played with fire

And smiled when you told her

Oh, oh, thought you were someone

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

I don't need to know you'll be there

You're not on my mind

I don't need to know you care

Please don't waste my time

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

You played with fire

And smiled when you told her

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

You played with fire

And smiled when you told her

Oh, oh, thought you were someone

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

Oh, oh, thought you were someone

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

"I forgot how good you were." A voice says behind me.

I put down the guitar and walk over to Lissa and Sparky.

"I'm not that good, I'm just toying around." I say.

"That's you toying around? Wow! I can't wait until you're playing for real" Sparky added sarcasticly.

"It's just something I do, when I need to calm down."

"You should listen to her cd." Lissa laughs.

I groan at this information. "No, you shouldn't."

I shoot my question at them.

"So, what are you guys doing here?"

Lissa looks at like I'm crazy, "Rose how can you even ask that?"

I couldn't ignore her anymore, I felt it through the bond, she really wanted to help me.

After an awkward silence sparky spoke.

"So...I'm going to the feeders, see you guys later." and with a small kiss from Liss he left.

"You were that serious with him huh?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess I wanted to see things that weren't there..." I frown, how could I not have known this? How was I so stupid?

"The doctor said it's because I'm shadow kissed, because of that I can conceive my com- his baby."

"Are you going to tell him?" she asked carefully.

"Hell no...I don't know, should I? He didn't want to be with me Liss, why would he want a baby that's partly me?"

"Well even if he was such a jerk to you," Lissa paused. "I think he has the right to know he's becoming a father..."

"He doesn't." I muttered. "He should care for the children Tasha's going to give him, not some child that came from a stupid student."

"Would you shut up already? Call him!" she said.

She handed me her phone. I shook my head. Yeah I'm stubborn...

She gave me a pleading look. Damn Liss.

I took the phone.

"Hello, Princess. Can I help you?" The voice I've been dreaming of for over 2 months. Finally I could hear that voice.

"Dimitri?" I whisper.

After a long silence he answers.

I can hear his voice, full of emotions. "Rose?"

"Hey..."

"What's going on?" Dimitri's voice is cold now. I winced.

"I have to tell you something. But it's not something I can say over the phone."

"If this is about us, then save the crap, it has no use Rose." he said.

"No, I mean, yes, it is about us but there is more to it!"

Lissa gave me a look that probably meant; Tell him to come over NOW.

There's an awkward silence.

"Whatever, look I'm not doing this for myself, it's just to get every one of my back... so think about it. I need to go. Bye" I said

___________________________________________________________________

Soo, that's something new huh? Rose can sing ! haha, yeah...I just came up with it, and it it'll help with the story later on..

*I don't own the song. This amazing song is from Christina Grimmie, and was used for fun reasons only*

sorry if there are any mistakes, It's not my native language so.. :D

& Thankyou so much for reading ! Please let me know what you think? Tips, comments, votes? don't be a ghostreader ;d

xMyr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 87 1
An alternative way of life for Rose, Dimitri and our favorite circle of friends and family. This is a one shot, so I really hope that you guys enjoy...
57.8K 1.5K 20
Dimitri left one year ago to be Tasha's guardian. Now they have come to court, the question is why and what will happen? Does Dimitri still love Rose...
73.9K 1.6K 16
After Dimitri tells Rose that his love has faded, all hell breaks loose for the couple, and everyone that they know. Follow Dimitri and Rose along on...
34.4K 857 22
After what happened with Victor and Natalie Rose left she had some things to take care of but what's going to happen now she's back at the academy. w...