Mr Arrogant Jerk

Oleh thefortforced30

Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** ... Lebih Banyak

not a chapter
chapter 1: Mr arrogant
chapter 2: Mr arroganty jerk
chapter 3: Mr arrogant
chapter 4: Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 5: mr arrogant
chapter 6 : Mr arrogant
chapter 7 : Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 8 : mr arrogant
chapter 9 : mr arrogant
not a chapter.
chapter 10: Mr arrogant
chapter 11: Mr arrogant
chapter 12 : mr arrogant
chapter 13 : mr arrongant
chapte 14 : mr arrogant
chapter 15 : mr arrogant
chapter 16: mr arrongant
chapter 17 : mr arrogant
chapter 18 : a little peak in their past.
chapter 19: mr arrogant
chapter 20: mr arrogant
chapter 21: Mr arrogant
chapter 22 : mr arrogant ...
chapter 23 : mr arrogant
chapter 24:Mr arrogant
chapter 25 : Mr arrongant
chapter 26 : mr arrogant
chapter 28 : bounty on
chapter 29 : yet to see the glitch
chapter 30 : How comes!
chapter 31 : mr arrogant
chapter 32 : Mr arrogant
chapter 33 : Mr arrogant
chapter 34 : Mr arrogant
chapter 35 : Mr arrogant
chapter 36 : Mr arrogant
chapter 37 : Mr arrongant
chapter 38 : Mr arrogant
chapter 39 : mr arrogant
chapter 40: Mr arrogant
chapter 41 : Mr arrogant
chapter 42: Mr arrogant
chapter 43: Mr arrogant
chapter 44 : Mr arrogant
chapter 45 : mr arrogant.
chapter 46 :mr arrogant
wedding.

chapter 27 : the glitch

2.9K 99 1
Oleh thefortforced30

Samah~~

Again the bed was empty when I woke up but I didnt mind though.

Sprawling on the bed I sighed at the softness against my back.

I slid off the bed I walked to grab a towel so that I could go to the brunch that I threatened him to come to.

Walking out of the shower I went to grab an outfit for the day.
I grabbed my high waist black stretch pencil a white button up shirt which actually belonged to Abelardo and some five inch peep toe heels.

I left the first two buttons I brought it up to my shoulders and the slipped on my black heels.

I was ready to go but the problem was Martha and her mother whose presence were dominating the whole room down the stairs.

"You made it" he said coming my way engulfing me in a hug that I very much needed.

"Oh my God you have changed" I said hugging him tighter with my poping belly.

"And you are carrying" he said looking at my stomach.

I could see the wheels turning in his head as he did his calculations.

I was ready to hear whatever was to be said to me whether it was bad or good.

I was in condition to take it.

"Let's have a seat" he said and before I could fully sit excitement erupted in me when I saw her.

This day couldnt get anymore better.

Her slender figure was spotting jeans a bomber jacket that I was sure had nothing under and a hairless head.

Man did she look bomb.

"Oh my God" I said covering my mouth.

"And I thought you would look ugly when you get pregnant" she said laughing as she pulled me in a hug.

Her glasses no longer on her face as she revealed her warm brown eyes.

"I missed you idiot" I said hugging her.

"Well you know that I can't be available at anytime" she said kissing my cheek as she smacked her brother upside the head.

"And here I thought you would change" he said grunting as he rubbed his head.

"Come on let's sit for business" they said taking seats as a waitress approached us.

When we gave our orders she flashed a smile and went leaving us alone to handle our businesses.

"So tell me that you are six months pregnant bitch" she said looking at me.

I was about to get cut.

"Nope only three" I said wiggling my eyebrows twice.

"What the fuck?
You carrying hundred in there?" She asked laughing.

"No they are actually triplets" I said looking at them.

I was sure if it wasnt for her legs that were tucked under her brother's legs she would have jumped ten feet in the air.

"Holy shit" she said out loud attracting the attention of other few clients who were in the restaurant.

The whole time her brother was quiet.

"Arabi what the fuck" her brother winced as he rubbed his legs from the place his sister accidentally kicked him with her seven inch heels.

"Girl you are in serious trouble and here you are carrying three more inside you which makes it four of you now" Arham said looking at me as if getting pregnant was my fault.

Well it was technically my fault but that didn't mean I knew I was going to get pregnant.

I was very well on the pill in which backfired.

"If I was able to protect an army and more I am pretty sure three more wont be a bother will they?" I asked leaning on the table bringing my face closer to his.

I was ready to slap him.

How dare he.

For a moment an intense stare was shared and an unbothered Arabi was there checking if the food was ready yet.

"Yesh calm down" he said backing away.

"Just because I am pregnant and we are related it doesn't mean that I wont send you home with a broken leg" I said smiling at him.

He gasped in a dramatic shock.

"I thought I was your favourite cousin" he said a hand to his heart and wide eyes.

"Sorry dude she took that spot the day you refused to take me to the carnival claiming that you were taking your girlfriend" I said shrugging my shoulders remembering Denise.

"Hey I am proposed and she said yes which makes her my fiancé now" he said looking at me.

"You are marrying that bitch!" I asked in disbelief.

A glare was shot towards my way and a very serious Arabi looked towards us.

"We didn't come here to discuss about family matter.
In a matter of fact it's actually family betrayal" she said bringing her pulse near.

My back arched in which I leaned a little bit to the cushion.

"Speak" I said in my usual hard tone.

A tone that I haven't used in like five years.

She removed pictures.

Pictures that had my heart racing and nauseous.

I could feel my uneaten breakfast rising.

But I remained in silence looking unbothered and refused to show my fear.

"This is what have been happening' she said pointing at the pictures of the people I knew too well drowning in their own blood.

"Ciara Isco Mathew and Cindy are gone" she said pointing at each one of them.

One had arms and feet missing.

One with blood coming out of his nose mouth and even eyes.

Another one with limbs open guts spiked all outside and missing teeth.

Then there was the worse who looked like he died in the most painful way comparing to the others.

Bites of something that looked like an animal were all over his body making him almost look unrecognisable with the way his body had burnt marks.

"All of them sent to me via SMS.
Private and blocked number" she said looking at me.

I knew what it meant.

All of those people killed were my coworkers.

I have been in the shadows for too long.

"Do you know what that mean?" He asked looking at me.

His brown eyes concerned with care.

"I am sorry we couldn't do anything to protect them.
Like I said I have little time in my schedule and my limitation are here.
I was in a mission in Alaska where I almost froze my ass off" she said shaking her head as her brother snickered behind her.

I almost laughed too.

"You know those four were the only people that you worked along the line.
They were your coworkers and by this means I know that the answer is ticking in your head" he said looking at me.

"They are coming for me" I almost whispered.

But who was it.

"You messed with a lot of people but I do believe that you left no evidence.
I dont know how they got to them but you are the only remains out of them and we have to do anything to protect you" he said looking at me.

I was stuck.

Struck.

Who could it be.

"Samah you there?" Arabi said snapping her fingers in front of me.

"Yes" I said glaring at her who shrugged her shoulders.

"So tell me what we do" she asked as she finished chewing her food.

We were taught.

Never open your mouth when you knew very well that you had food in your mouth.

"I don't know.
What I do know is that if it is who I think he is then he will do anything to get to me." I said looking at them.

"Our father is long dead" Arham said looking at me.

My shoulders scrabbled.

I was defeated.

The only man I dreamt of torturing for killing my father was long gone.

"What the fuck do you mean he is gone!
What the hell.
He is dead and none of you uttered a word!?" I said my voice hard.

I was ready to explode.

"Calm down.
Remember you are pregnant" Arabi said looking at me.
Her face holding a soft look.

"Fuck your calm down" I said almost knocking her glass of lemonade down.

"We got the information today.
Dont blame me" Arham said looking at me shrugging his shoulders as if the news of the death of his father didn't affect him at all.

"I am all good as long as mom is in good hand and health" Arabi said shrugging her shoulders.

"This means that he left someone on the throne.
Someone in charge" I said as I sipped my smoothie

"Yes" Arham answered.

"Who is it?" I asked looking at Arabi.

"I don't know.
Like I said the last time you saw him was the last time we saw him too.
He was trying to shoot our brains out remember?" Arabi said looking at me.

Something flashed.

She was still hurt.

She just masked it.

I nodded at her silently telling her that I saw it and that I was ready for the after.

We finished the rest of our meal in total silence.

Everyone lost in their own thoughts.

I was in danger.

Then Abelardo poped in my head.

He was in greater danger than I was.

For as long as his presence lingered next to mine.
He was in danger and I would never forgive myself if anything happened to him.

"You need to be somewhere secured" Arhim said looking at me.

"This is the address.
No one knows where you live well not yet but if they find out they will come in full force with a plan that you won't defeat." She said slipping a card to me.

"I will wait for you at the door" she said nodding her head.

"We need to leave" Arham said standing up.

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"You are into trouble" he said chuckling.

"What the fuck is funny then?" I was angry.

Why was he laughing.

"Your mother is going to kill us" he said pointing at the three of us.

"Oh shit" me and Arabi said at the same time.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my purse as I hurried outside.

Then the unexpected happened.

"Who the fuck called the paparazzi!" I hissed as I made a u turn back to where I was sitting.

"I am wondering!" Arabi said through her teeth looking at her brother.

I was going to kill him

"I am going to kill Clovis!!!" He said and a growl escaped from him.

Not even seconds later men in suits and sunglasses came showing me the usual card and escorted is outside.

I managed to keep my calm as the asked me if the kid was for Abelardo.

Who did they think it was from.

I didn't answer anything from them as we were escorted to our cars.

"See you at mine.
I am not getting the blame alone" I said to the siblings before they all entered their cars and they almost snapped my neck as I laughed at their scared faces.

I was currently seated.

My bladder was seconds away from lasting and my mother was giving a speech that was lasting hours.

Abelardo was glaring at me.

He was going to hate me more when he notice that I was leaving.

I needed to get out of here and Arham looked like he was about to have the shit out of him in seconds.

Yes I did notice I was swearing and abusing a lot.

Blame it on the pregnancy.

"Next time you will come live with me.
Just dare do it again!" That was what caught my attention and Arabi looked at me with wide eyes.

If go to live with her we would both die.

I was not ready for that.

I wasn't ready to lose my mother from the same men who took my father away from the face of the earth.

After two hours of talks and blames and threats from my mother she left to go.

Apparently Abelardo called her when he noticed I was gone and both Martha and Mrs Walters having no idea of my whereabouts.

He wasnt looking at my face and I was thankful I would be leaving with him angry at me and I wouldn't have to bend his heart again.

My heart was at a point of collapsing.

It was hurting deep inside.

I was leaving these people.
The people who have made years worth it and full of happiness.

"I'll be upstairs." I said climbing up.

"We need to go.
There is no one down.
Lover boy gone back to work and I will make sure Arham distracts the two ladies." She said coming uninvited in my room.

"Nice room you got there.
Too bad you are about to leave it" she said smirking.

I hated her sometimes.

"I am almost done." I said throwing piles of clothes in a suitcase.

I opened a shoulder bag throwing in some shoes with some accessories and made a move for the paper.

Keeping there the chain I had bought earlier I wrote for my love kissed it as a tear escaped my eyes.

She came behind hugging me as emotions erupted inside of me.

"Its okay baby" she said rubbing my back as tears fell like waterfalls.

I was so ready to protect my beloved ones even though it meant leaving as long as they were safe.

"Here take this I will carry the shoulder one" I said throwing the suitcase in her way as she glared at me.

I didn't have time to quarrel.

"Move would you!" I hissed as I felt a bad feeling ticking inside of me.

Danger.

We descended the stairs quietly and I waited for her to bring the car near so that we wouldn't be caught in action.

I quickly kept the bags in the back seat and I slipped in there.

Moments letter Arham came jogging and he entered the car.

"Okay stay down there is workers right near the gate.
We dont need anyone getting suspicious" she said as the car kept moving.

I obeyed and stayed down hidden until we left and told me that it was safe to sit properly and comfortably now.

We drove for about half an hour music blaring through the speakers as no one spoke.

"Don't panick guys" Arham said looking at both me and Arabi.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.

None of us were panicking in fact we were nothing but lost in our own thoughts.

"We are being followed" Arabi said still looking ahead.

I chuckled.

No wonder I had a bad feeling.

"Still love shooting I see.
You are not even bothered" Arham said handing me my favourite.

Sauer p226

My gun.

"I kept it for you" he said smiling.

A smile krept on my face as I ran my fingers on it.

As I said it have been long.

"So who starts to shoot?" He said looking my way.

"Why dont we give them a little play?" I said looking at Arabi who smiled winking my way.

"Race!" We all shouted at the same time as I strapped on my sit belt and the car jolted infront signaling they knocked us from behind.

"Come on!
I was trying to play cool" I whinned when my head almost hit Arabi's chair.

"Here we go" Arabi said and the engine roared like a lion claiming its territory.

"They are still following" I said looking behind.

And one removed an arm to shoot the tires.

"Can we play now" I asked Arham as I bit my lower lip to keep my excitement in.

My hands we're witching to pull the trigger and aim at someone's flesh.

Someone who deserved it.

"I call dibs" he said quickly removing his arm and shot the guy's arm missing it.

"Loser" I murmured and when I shot it got him on the arm and I could hear his screams.

"Still dont miss" he said smiling.

Shots were being fired our way.

The glass was bullet proof but that didn't mean the shit wasn't making noise.

"Let's the fun begin" we said at the same time.

Excitement was building up.

The samah who was buried long ago had resurrected.

The glitch was back.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5K 18 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...
31.2K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...
291K 17.5K 30
"Sir. I've done my job. Is there anything else?" I smiled cockily. "I specifically asked for a male driver, you're obviously a woman. I should get a...
2.4K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...