Chance Mistakes *On Hold*

By Wish_Luna_Wolf

Pain. Heartbreak. Loss. That's all Jaklynn, Aka Jakie, Victor has ever known. From her father not giving a cr... More

No Chance at redemption
The Last Straw
Aunt Ruby
The Hunt Is On
Back Again
Addition
The Secrets are told
I smell Trouble
Wait, Huh?
Jakie's Back
Absolutely Overwhelming
Double repeat
Under A Double Threat
Alone
A little life form
Staying in hiding? Briefly
Difference
Case Closed
Unbelievable
My Eventful Day
Planning
Rescuing Is A Risky Buisness
See, That Was Self Control
Screw This, Let Me At Him
I should have known
Problems Gone?
The Unknown
Rumors spread fast, you know
Day One in the Mist
Day Two
Lacey
So What?
Past and Present
FML
Just Great, Upset Wolves
Hey, You Didn't Believe Me
Now Or Nah?
Where Did They Come From?
A Call For Help
Not A Chapter

Home is where the heart is

215 18 1
By Wish_Luna_Wolf

Jakie's POV

As I ran, Missy got more and more excited. Mate and pup! Mate and pup! Mate and pup! Mate and pup! She started to cheer once we got closer. I started to agree with her. When I finally saw the house, a wolfy smile. When I crossed onto the property, I shifted back. I walked up to the door quietly and opened it.

I saw Oliver in the kitchen, trying to feed an unhappy Orion. "Come one buddy, I promise Mama will be back soon." he soothed. I walked in silently and leaned against the arch to the kitchen. "Why hello, Mr. Mom. I'd have to say you were right." I spoke out loud. Orion literally started to make a noise that sounded like cheering and banged on the highchair table.

"You're back. Alive." He said quietly. Then, he embraced me in a huge hug. The sparks instantly relaxed me as he let go. I bowed. "In the flesh." I answered with my old cocky spirit. I quickly cut off my link from Missy as she thought her dirty little wolf thoughts. Honestly, her mind is filled with dirt.

"So, how'd it go?" Oliver asked casually. I began to tell him the entire story as I checked that nobody was listening. I had forgotten that I was probably wanted for fourteen counts of first degree murder. "So, how'd taking care of Orion on your own go?" I asked. Oliver shrugged before answering.

"He didn't sleep very often and when he did, he had nightmares. You do know he only knows one word?" He said. I nodded. My guess was that he had been repeating it over and over again while I was gone. Well, it was the only word he knew. "Da-Da!" he called out cheerfully. Oliver and I both turned to stare at him. "Did he just?" I asked dumbly.

"Yep. And I'm word number two!" Oliver whooped. I burst out laughing. I swear, I was almost dying. Then, Oliver worked out what he had just said. "Why are you- oh. No, not number two!" He tried to clear up but it was too late. He was officially number two. "Dude! Think about things before you say them!" I choked out.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know I'm late! Don't kill me! I swear, it was an accident! It was super hot outside and I was swimming with my friend. Don't kill me! Here! Here's a double post to appease you all while I go run and hide.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
27.8M 634K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
8.7M 249K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...